The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Quote from Shadowww :Wtf Igor means?
And i will send you a PM later.

Frankenstein? You know that little person that basically only is the slave for his master.
So, DOWN ON YOUR KNEES HOE!

Quote from EliteAti :yes.

Thanks captain obvious.
Quote from Shadowww :Your vote counts even less.

Calm down, demo boy. Can you not sense the sarcasm?

Oh well.
Th, sillence or you'll be the next, igor - do 'yer work.

Back topic - saturday it is, let's get 32 people togheter!
I'll be home all day Sat., so I can come bang you from behind.

I was being a smartass when I said why would someone do that for another. Ive bought a few vouchers in my day as well. No need to get your panties in a wad.
Please don't be so rought this time, been shitting bloddy razor formed shits all week :/

Saturday from 14.00? GMT+1 that is.
Quote from th84 :
I dont see why anyone would do that for another.

Maybe that´s because of : ?

A friend of mine couldn´t afford it either, but was eager to race LFS.
So to make him stop blocking my computer all day I got S2 for him too.
Never saw him again... privacy has never been so cheap.
LOL!

Im sure I can make it.

Im sorry, what does my flag have to do with anything? As I said (you might not have seen it because I edited my post) Ive bought vouchers for people, too. I was just being a smartass.
Quote from madmat28 :Maybe that´s because of : ?

A friend of mine couldn´t afford it either, but was eager to race LFS.
So to make him stop blocking my computer all day I got S2 for him too.
Never saw him again... privacy has never been so cheap.

Lol, great story
Yepp, with the downfall in oil prices the Americans get very self-caring (something new no, but more than usually)

So I count you in 14.00 on saturday Madmat?
Quote from The Very End :So I count you in 14.00 on saturday Madmat?

Well.. in this case it´s more the fall of the beloved insulated Empire, their dingeling-currency is kinda bargain nowadays.
So is LFS.
All my Wii games are ordered at amazon.co.uk, you can easily save 50% that way.

Saturday the 14nd?
Sure thing.
Good good!

OT question, but do you know if there is any way for me to remove the pool in first post, and make a new one? Could be usefull when I sometimes could need to update it.
Quote from The Very End :

OT question, but do you know if there is any way for me to remove the pool in first post, and make a new one? Could be usefull when I sometimes could need to update it.

No wonder this thread has had so many views.. Its the only thread ever to have a pool in it!! :tit:

As for the poll, try a Pm to a mod and ask them.
LMAO! xD

Well, I did manage to get a pool earlier, not sure if it was under Thread Tools or what it was... but canot find it, nor in advanced when trying to edit the first post

Would be nice with a clean vote either by how's coming online at what point, or what track(s) to use.

Omg, don't tell me it's spelled poll instead of pool?
Quote from th84 :
Im sorry, what does my flag have to do with anything?

Thats the one thing I learned from Senator McCain:
"In America we don´t spread the wealth - we create it."
So i figured this could apply here too.

Just smartassing around too... cu an saturday.

Quote :Omg, don't tell me it's spelled poll instead of pool?

Noo.... you´re perfectly ok. It´s a pool.

Well... in case you mean the voting thing - that would be a poll.
Mr. McCain is a senile old man. Dont listen to anything he says. :P

He did mean the voting thing.
I can't get into the server for some reason, all i get is

Did not receive guest info
Lost connection to host

I tried like 20 times now.
Same :/
Quote from The Very End :Give my mom a brake lol

Well, Lerts got a lisence from me, I gave him a voucher code. Then Lerts quited LFS and he gave me the username/password for the lisence, so I could give it to a other person, by some random, tho lucky for him, Shadowww was the one to recive the lisence.

The lerts profile on forum is not revealed, so shadowww has to use his demo lisence on forum, but he can use Lerts profile while racing.

Imo it's a pretty ok thing, Lerts did not want to use it, I payed for it, so I don't see why a person that wants it shouldn't have it

But you know you'll be my little Igor from now on Shadowww? :mischievo
Edit : At work, so can't do MSN, but PM's also work ^^

Although it's quite nice of you.. Shadowww's already said he has access to S2 (his brothers or something), TBFH he should have bought it himself, he's been around for over a year now and with 1,000+ posts he's more into the LFS community than most demo racers..

Anyway.. actually that's bad for Shadowww, now everyone will insult "lerts" online, only to find it's someone else.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Although it's quite nice of you.. Shadowww's already said he has access to S2 (his brothers or something), TBFH he should have bought it himself, he's been around for over a year now and with 1,000+ posts he's more into the LFS community than most demo racers..

Anyway.. actually that's bad for Shadowww, now everyone will insult "lerts" online, only to find it's someone else.

S14 Drift, i had access only to single player (he unlocked it on mine PC and after that changed password). And i like lerts' account because i got crispy bike with it!
LFSWorld statistics: races won: 69.
I dunno, it was a long time since lerts posted his legendary comment, its probably more soggy than crispy by now.

Anyway, does anyone know whats up with the cow server?? BTW meow and sumo servers are working, but are empty.
The Destruction Derby server is not working atm for some reasons, but the cow should be up. No worries tho, on saturday I'll take a look and see what server we can use for the purpose
cow is not working, but meow is working for me (although it is LX4 on bl carpark layout).
Damn, probally kalv beeing scewing over with that server >.< I'll fix it and put it right to saturday.
Quote from Shadowww :S14 Drift, i had access only to single player (he unlocked it on mine PC and after that changed password). And i like lerts' account because i got crispy bike with it!
LFSWorld statistics: races won: 69.

:ices_rofl I thought you were lerts.:spin:

And in fact I thought that you were posting on S2 content because you were an unlocker.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG