The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Thanks Jon606.
Nice shots
And nice seeing a other norwegian here.
Let's do some races a other time too, my suggestion is not tomorrow but the day after
Woohoo, I´m famous!!!
Ye right :rolleyes:
Come online on thueseday / 2th day in the week, and I'll crush your attitute.
"thueseday" - ?!?!

"2th" - 2nd.

Tool.
Quote from The Very End :Ye right :rolleyes:
thueseday / 2th day

my god that's brilliant. Not only has Tuesday become some sort of weird cross with Thursday (Wednesday?), but the abbreviated number part is also so very very wrong
Wuah,my english is not the best,but- Is the server online and whats its name?
Quote from Waffenaffe :Wuah,my english is not the best,but- Is the server online and whats its name?

[noobs] Cow last time, and it is online every time I have joined it but there probably won't be anyone in there.
Quote from Kalev EST :"thueseday" - ?!?!

"2th" - 2nd.

Tool.

SILLENCE!!! I KILL J0!!!!

Yes, that's meant as tomorrow, let's make it 21.00 GMT+1
well if I can do that I'll be on from 22.00 GMT
I so wish i could race DD on that server but time zone is way off so when i'm on the server isn't
Quote from swisscosmo :I so wish i could race DD on that server but time zone is way off so when i'm on the server isn't

I feel your pain. Your not missing much, DD is waaay over-rated.
Time to come online
I prefer to come in the privacy of my own home, thanks anyway.

lol
I'll join later on the night.
[noob]TVE, when it will be up again? I want to make my car shorter!!! And remove bumpers, so it will be lighter.

Thanks for S2, btw.
Quote from Shadowww :[noob]TVE, when it will be up again? I want to make my car shorter!!! And remove bumpers, so it will be lighter.

Thanks for S2, btw.

eh wtf? did he gave you S2? o_O
TVE being generous?
I am a nice man, don't shot me for that please :scared:
Shadow, not sure when it will be up again, but I can promiss you that on saturday there will be some action on the server at least
why does it still say Demo racer then?

or does he use Lerts' account?
Quote from The Very End :I am a nice man

Your moms vote doesnt count.

Nice thing to do anyway. This isnt the first time either, aye?

I dont see why anyone would do that for another.
Quote from th84 :Your moms vote doesnt count.

Nice thing to do anyway. This isnt the first time either, aye?

I dont see why anyone would do that for another.

Your vote counts even less.

2TVE: Can you get in MSN, please?
Give my mom a brake lol

Well, Lerts got a lisence from me, I gave him a voucher code. Then Lerts quited LFS and he gave me the username/password for the lisence, so I could give it to a other person, by some random, tho lucky for him, Shadowww was the one to recive the lisence.

The lerts profile on forum is not revealed, so shadowww has to use his demo lisence on forum, but he can use Lerts profile while racing.

Imo it's a pretty ok thing, Lerts did not want to use it, I payed for it, so I don't see why a person that wants it shouldn't have it

But you know you'll be my little Igor from now on Shadowww? :mischievo
Edit : At work, so can't do MSN, but PM's also work ^^
Quote from The Very End : But you know you'll be my little Igor from now on Shadowww? :mischievo

Wtf Igor means?
And i will send you a PM later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG