The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
Quote from The Very End :Well, can't blame Kalev for implenting this, it's actually a very good insim, but it worked too well in DD. Lawl, speccing people after 20 sec and kicking you just for saying my name

Since when does Kalev have anything to do with the noobs servers?
Uhm.. I don't know, who is it then? It's not you, you damn traitor, it's not Th84 dumpster, if not kalev.. speedway then? Or..Avel?
It is Avel, you anal astronaut.
Quote from The Very End :Well, can't blame Kalev for implenting this...

Ya think?!

Quote from zeugnimod :Since when does Kalev have anything to do with the noobs servers?

I occasionally pop into them and ban the first person who´s name I don´t like.
Quote from Kalev EST :I occasionally pop into them and ban the first person who´s name I don´t like.

You have a list of people who posted in the "moving house" thread?
19:00 GMT sounds good I'll be there
Quote from zeugnimod :You have a list of people who posted in the "moving house" thread?

Yes, but it's incomplete. I got nausious after 2 pages.
Quote from Kalev EST :Yes, but it's incomplete. I got nausious after 2 pages.

They have a name for that sickness, it is called fanboyasitis.
Oh shut up, everyone know your a boylover zeug and Th84 like hairy smelly balls!

But that's not the matter of this topic, you better come online around 20.00 gmt+1
Sorry guys, I canot come today =(
Maybe tomorrow
I've got another simple layout for you, I don't know how much use it will be since everyone just wants the oval all the time, but it is a basic oval autocross track I had which I have adjusted for bangers.
Attached files
AU1_Banger Oval.lyt - 2.3 KB - 106 views
OT, but this is probably thread with longest life related to actual racing and not about patches, devs stuff or rants/flames.
Quote from Kid222 :OT, but this is probably thread with longest life related to actual racing and not about patches, devs stuff or rants/flames.

We'll you've done it in now havn't you

This is bound to be locked within a week
Oh my...
*returns back in time and slaps himself*
Oh come on, don't ruin this topic, it's actually usefull Here we can discuss, suggest and notify eachothers about racing on the server.
Quote from Kid222 :OT, but this is probably thread with longest life related to actual racing and not about patches, devs stuff or rants/flames.

in b4 flaming, mods or patches

On-topic: maybe we could have a session tomorrow at 20:00 CET to make up for losing today's?
Well, I have no idea how the day's are going to be the upcoming the days, I only know that I have good time maybe on saturday/sunday But the server is up for you to take, so you can join and have fun without me too
Quote from The Very End :Oh come on, don't ruin this topic, it's actually usefull Here we can discuss, suggest and notify eachothers about racing on the server.

NOMONOMNOM TVE'S XRT.
whens the next gaming session? couldn't make last night as I was unceremoniously booted off the computer
Quote from mookie427 :whens the next gaming session?

Gaming?! Game?!?! How dare you?!?! LFS is a serious RACING SIMULATOR!!! [/fanboy]
Quote from Kalev EST :Gaming?! Game?!?! How dare you?!?! LFS is a serious RACING SIMULATOR!!! [/fanboy]

In principle you're right. But in this case and special server, the fun is not completely obtained from the realistically and well simulated parts, rather than on a certain bug (Or is it a feature???) that can be looked up under the "Red/White Barrier Files" - I see dead cars flying. Many of them.
omg...
Quote from smove :In principle you're right. But in this case and special server, the fun is not completely obtained from the realistically and well simulated parts, rather than on a certain bug (Or is it a feature???) that can be looked up under the "Red/White Barrier Files" - I see dead cars flying. Many of them.

:feedtroll

Who are you calling a troll?! How dare you?!?!? I´m a serious and respectable member of this forum!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG