The online racing simulator

Poll : What do you want of the following :

Both
XRT only
FXO only
Neither of the ones above, please post a comment and describe why / giving a suggestion
So, since you canot turn, you brake...well oooookay lol ;D

Practice til I meet you on server again, showdown in earliy 2009
Quote from The Very End :So, since you canot turn, you brake...well oooookay lol ;D

Practice til I meet you on server again, showdown in earliy 2009

Ight then. Bon voyage!

Psst, does this mean future VWS DD's?
Ofc, when the car is released we got to at least try it out
Incredibly funny 'racing' today
'kin hell mook! that looked like fun!!
Look how beautifully i passed you all crashing noobs in the first video (BROWN XRT (00))

Hey, now i can't receive guest info from meow server, what's happening?
Meow is now dead ;\
want a crash me
TVE is unavailable at the moment. He is stuck on a hook in the shed.
Oh go and get laid with your dady allready th! >.<

And btw, the server itself are usually online all the time, it's not like it's my server, keep in mind it's the [noobs] server, so saying it's my server is wrong

Happy xmas btw while I remember it!

I'll be back on monday after work and such, so if you are up for the challenge we can have some fun around 21.00 norwegian time

Oh, and HOLY SHIT!111 at that crash
Quote from Jon606 :Look, just press the > symbol next to my name in this quote to go to the original post because I can't be bothered to quote it all out (:ices_rofl)

Regarding the quoted post, I was thinking about incorporating the KY1 "Not an Oval Anymore" layout that TVE's made into that planned league thing. But which position on the fixture list would it be best suited for: the opening round of the campaign, or the final points-scoring round?

Before someone says "OMG KY1 TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON? F U", it technically isn't KY1 twice - just think of it as KY1 and KY1.5
Hehe, I think the oval would be a nice ending of a season

Description :

With a mixture of high speed and technically difficoult chicanes this track has proven to be a hard challenge, regardingless if your a experienced racer of not. The apperance is as oval most, it seems fast, and fast it is. But if you think you can rush thorught it all with the pedal to the metall, your wrong. Not only is it a problem not hiting those deadly barriers, but with 31 other cars on your tail it's not going to be a dance on roses to the finish line.

The track itself is oval-ish, it got long straight and it's all connected with 3 turns. The turns are straight forward, no objects here, and they will prove nice spots for overtaking and side by side metall-grinding in races. The start / finish straight is probally the most difficoult part of this track, with it's narrow point with usually only allows 1 car wide racing, aswell as the difficoult chicane(s) at the start of the finish straight. After T1 there is a narrow point again, this should allow 2 car wide pass-point, but good luck finding a partner that is willing sharing that space with you. On the straight after T2 the track's joker jumps in. By apperance it looks like a wide - easy chicane, but trust me on this, the apperance lie. You might be able to go full trottle thorught this, but the chances to succeed are low, and is not recommended, not to mention those 31 other cars around you that will all at same try taking the chicane, so line and trottle controll are essential in this part.

Around the track, close to outer/inner wall there are haybales. They do not cover all parts of the track, but contact spots where there most likely are to be cars tumbling into eachothers you will likely find these bales. They have by great deal of times proved to be a great way finishing off your opponent, and there are no lie that the best drivers most likely won't even think twice before launching your car into a wild tumble with some helps of these bales.

Overall the DD oval is a joy to race. Get yourselfe som space from the other drivers and you'll be rewarded with a fast-paced race with a lot of adrenaline in the picture.
But keep in mind, this oval allows no room for mistakes!
Quote from The Very End :Hehe, I think the oval would be a nice ending of a season

I thought that as well, so I've put it in at Round 10.
Also, nice description
Round 10? :O
Have you planned something in this league now? Do you have suggestion, ideas or whatever?

Oh, and btw, I whent back to 32 car start field now, for the tracks that use 16 / 20 cars we'll just throw in a qualify round to sort that out
Quote from The Very End :Round 10? :O
Have you planned something in this league now? Do you have suggestion, ideas or whatever?

Oh, and btw, I whent back to 32 car start field now, for the tracks that use 16 / 20 cars we'll just throw in a qualify round to sort that out

Qualify? For Destruction Derby?

Can we make qualifying something like 'number of cones knocked down in XRT Bowling'
Haha, I'll agree it sounds stupid, but atm it seems like the best solution. Maybe we can take the top 20 / 16 drivers from the championship and let them drive. Tho it might not be fair it could be a other way to do it
How can i join this league, sounds good!
Quote from The Very End :Round 10? :O

If you looked in my plan post, I put all the rounds in, and as Rounds 1 and 10 were Kyoto, it was either put the layout as Round 1 or as Round 10.
I canot find that, sorry, drunk and bad at searching :/
But we still need 32 people that will show up for this, would suck if we didn't get a full field.
Quote from The Very End :I canot find that, sorry, drunk and bad at searching :/
But we still need 32 people that will show up for this, would suck if we didn't get a full field.

Right, I'm changing the plan idea:
32 allowed, remove rallycross tracks, remove end of season things, open it up to all TBO cars.
Winner is the person at the end of the season with the most points.
It'll screw up DD2 realism, but it comes at a good price for an extra 8 cars (probably).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG