The online racing simulator
Quote from Jet_ CZE :I have only Z15 which is lfsw incompatible, so there you go...

Can you not download the official Z, just put the appropriate setup into the setups folder, then hotlap as normal ? It doesn't seem that complex to me.

Plus, you technically should keep a current version copy incase the test blows up or something. :P

Edit: boothy says you can just swap out the appropriate exe.
I know, I'm just lazy and since I've done what had to be done, I'm not going to do it all over again
here the Black Ribbon Templates and the skin for yann... I hope it was in your interest, that I update your skin with the black ribbon for the next round
Attached images
FO8_33_cart_RIP.jpg
Attached files
BlackRibbon.zip - 24.5 KB - 154 views
Quote from TFalke55 :here the Black Ribbon Templates and the skin for yann... I hope it was in your interest, that I update your skin with the black ribbon for the next round

Thanks a lot Falke
R.I.P. Henry
Attached images
FO8_nfinity_51_hs.jpg
FO8_nfinity_52_hs.jpg
FO8_nfinity_53_hs.jpg
FO8_nfinity_54_hs.jpg
another skin
Quote from aroX123 :updated my skin due to not being in SRLT (Is it allowed?)

It would be kind to get it atleast to a 1024*1024 resulution done... anyways it is okey from the basic structure... but it is f***ing low res...
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Um My friend had to go so he couldn't get the skin completed so i made my own with paint xD. (First skin ever so STFU :P)
Attached images
FO8_LFScart 6.JPG
cmx_00000001.JPG
This is going to be hard but intersting
W000 I'm back.

I'll try and show up tomorrow.
great we haz drivers
I`ll be there, but since you guys hooked me to oval racing I`ve entered the "O-J Series III".
I think I`ll make the whole feature race, if not, (hate when start times clashes)
Quote from TFalke55 :here the Black Ribbon Templates and the skin for yann... I hope it was in your interest, that I update your skin with the black ribbon for the next round

Mind doing one for me as well since youve got the template? Coiuld you also lose the logos (like ferrari did in 2004)?
I'll be there
K.O'Keffe skin
Attached images
FO8_Core-LFSCART_73.jpg
sorry i have to leave so i wont show up in this race Have a good race
I modified front wing of my skin in remembrance of H.S. tragic accident.
Hope it`s ok.
Attached images
FO8_inmemoriam_HS.jpg
The Safety Car skin for this round...

still somebody comes late?
Attached images
FXR_Black_SC.png
LFSCART 2009 Round 7 - Grand Prix in the Streets of South City - Protests
Post your protests here in the usual format please
LFSCART 2009 Round 7 - Grand Prix in the Streets of South City - Post Race discussion
Your impressions of the race day
Red flag owns.
Quote from TexasLTU :Red flag owns.

Heck yeah!

I thought at that point, i'm already out, because i had lagspike really high, but then i saw everyone timing out and that was it..

So 11th in sprint after collision(s), which i will have look on and 5th in feature. It ended in the right moment, because i "adjusted" my left front wheel in sector 2 and i was going for repairs.

Next stop... FE4! \o/ \o/ Everyone in, so we'll have great race.
just as short info... progress so far:
  1. 4 van Buren
  2. 98 Machacek
  3. 53 Gasiunas
  4. 51 Maska
  5. 8 Cagas
  6. 36 Hynninen
  7. 33 Laprevotte
  8. 62 Fargo
  9. 54 Hill
take note: This is totally unofficial at this point... just for those who want to have a quick overview!

I cannot continue today... but I'll do it early tomorrow.. I haven't had much sleep...
lap 0 (pacelap, main staright just before start)
car 4

Not doing pitlane speed as is stated in the rules. It says clearly that you have to use the pit speedlimiter. That implys that the leader may not be in charge of the pace. The whole left side lane was stacked up and behind the right side queue.
lap 4 (just before split 2)
36, 53

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG