The online racing simulator
Quote from TFalke55 :
- Mr. NDR TV is racing with us

Or, more proabably, he is quite wasted by that time and won't race...
Quote from hyntty :Or, more proabably, he is quite wasted by that time and won't race...

or that way...
Quote from pacesetter :I thought the race was yesterday! (n00b mistake!) sign me up again please,

98/J.Taylor/Parkfield Motorsport

O/T will this event be streamed?

1 word , lol
brisca206
Now you all know how to take a good dinner during a race and then finish 5th.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Now you all know how to take a good dinner during a race and then finish 5th.

:shhh: There were only 5 cars in the race
Quote from J@tko ::shhh: There were only 5 cars in the race

:shhh: pssst... we have had 7 cars in the sprint
The Results

Name: Sprint / Sprint Bonus / Feature / Feature Bonus | Total
  1. 005 H. Salminen: 10 / 05 / 40 / 07 | 62
  2. 082 Fastwalker: 08 / 00 / 30 / 00 | 38
  3. 099 Jack Ward: 06 / 00 / 32 / 00 | 38
  4. 033 Yann Laprevotte: 05 / 00 / 26 / 00 | 31
  5. 072 Calvin Gonçalves de Aquino: 03 / 00 / 28 / 00 | 31
  6. 093 Demitrius A.: 04 / 00 / 00 / 00 | 04
  7. 098 J.Taylor: 00 / 00 / 00 / 00 | 00
Replays
updated the results with replay
I renamed the Trainings Events. The Golden 150, the Kyoto 150 and the Japan Twin 125. All three will stay open for everyone to attract some racers.

The Japan Twin 125 will consist two races of 66 laps in the Kyoto Oval.
Oval Event 27th December 2008 with [NDR] hosted by (FM)
I know it is a bit short dated but on 27th December 2008 ther'll be a [NDR] + (FM) Oval Event using the FO8 as car. The rules all in all will be similar to the Kyoto 500 rules. Only R2s are to be used.

The qualifying will start at 1800 UTC/GMT (1000 PT, 1300 ET, 1800 WET, 1900 CET, 2000 EET, 2100 MT)
Please be on Ventrillo. The concret rules will be explained there. The Servername should be "[NDR] + (FM) Event Server" or "(FM) + [NDR] Event Server". (I say should, because it is not online atm... I will confirm it that day:schwitz

I'm looking foreward to see everyone who's interested.

F
Quote from TFalke55 :I know it is a bit short dated but on 27th December 2008 ther'll be a [NDR] + (FM) Oval Event using the FO8 as car. The rules all in all will be similar to the Kyoto 500 rules. Only R2s are to be used.

The qualifying will start at 1800 UTC/GMT (1000 PT, 1300 ET, 1800 WET, 1900 CET, 2000 EET, 2100 MT)
Please be on Ventrillo. The concret rules will be explained there. The Servername should be "[NDR] + (FM) Event Server". (I say should, because it is not online atm... I will confirm it that day:schwitz

I'm looking foreward to see everyone who's interested.

F

Erm Falke, isn't it called (FM) + [NDR] Event Server......?
I might be interrested...
Quote from J@tko :Erm Falke, isn't it called (FM) + [NDR] Event Server......?

could be...

EDIT: (FM) + [NDR] Event

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I might be interrested...

great to hear
Eventually the Events needs to be rescheduled. IGTC will release their calendar soon.
Events hosted by NDR are always of a high quality so yes, count me in
Im in.
dito 510n3d
Bah - it's on at the same time as OWRL MRT. Damn.
Im interested, but my old computer broke about a week ago (which i used in christmas event :banghead: ) So we ordered new one, it should be here 26.12, 27.12 or 28.12... But i hope the computer will be here at least tomorrow
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Bah - it's on at the same time as OWRL MRT. Damn.

Oh yes, that's right... So, I won't be there too, I already signed-up in this league.
by the way, server password will be disseminated in Ventrilo sometime in the hour before event start.

Pop into (FM) Oval Junkies! Friday and get some FO8 ovalling in to "warmup"
LFSCART Mediathek
The name says it: MEDIA here you're going to find some stuff refering to LFSCART.

First I have a Teaser for 2009 using some footage of LFSCART '08. Maybe it will be aired on NDR TV v2

http://files.filefront.com/LFS ... /;12795984;/fileinfo.html

Also you'll find the race logos uploaded here
Attached images
Round1_JapanGP.png
Round2_WesthillGP.png
Round3_BritishGP.png
Round4_KyotoSW400.png
small change... in cooperation with oneGP the Grand Prix of Aston will be held on Aston National Standart, instead of originally scheduled Aston National Reverse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG