The online racing simulator
i want 99 for the whole champiomship

OT nice sig jack
What are the random distances???

e.g. 2,980km/1,852mi
Wat?

Also on-topic, I'm not very certain about my presence that day after all. Falke knows this already, but in short it has something to do with me remembering my family members' birthdays poorly.
Quote from hyntty :Wat?

Also on-topic, I'm not very certain about my presence that day after all. Falke knows this already, but in short it has something to do with me remembering my family members' birthdays poorly.

You can't even remember your own birthday? fail.
Quote from hyntty : me remembering my family members' birthdays

Eh? (I guess i should say not remembering..) my family members = the people in my family not including me?
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS : meh
Quote from JO53PHS :Are these numbers just for the test event, or for the whole LFSCART season?

Quote from J@tko :Just for the test event me thinks.

+1

at this moment, just for the test event... during the official sign-up, wich is opening at some point in the future, the championship numbers are chosen.

Quote from jwardy :i want 99 for the whole champiomship

OT nice sig jack

If you're quick enough, you'll get your 99

Quote from JO53PHS :Only n00bs use commas as decimal places.

nice, you're saying about 300m europeans are n00bs we continentals use commas as decimal places and dots at 10^x (x: = x/(3n) = 1) places (meaning the places between 100 and 1.000, 100.000 and 1.000.000, aso)
Quote from TFalke55 :
nice, you're saying about 300m europeans are n00bs we continentals use commas as decimal places and dots at 10^x (x: = x/(3n) = 1) places (meaning the places between 100 and 1.000, 100.000 and 1.000.000, aso)

I explained that to him

Yep - 300M of you mainland Europeans are noobs

If the other 5.7 Billion people can use proper decimals and 000 seperators, then so can you
Quote from TFalke55 :
Please no numbers with a 0 in front. The numbers 01,1,2,3,4 are reversed for the Kyoto 500, LFSCART Driver's and LFSCART Team's champions.

Erm... shouldn`t it be "reserved"?
Quote from J@tko :It's the length of the lap

right

UPDATE: I added the first three Event logos as links
Quote from Fastwalker :your at gmt+2 atm (summer time)

so 17:00 UTC/GMT = 19:00 for u

Thank you very much
Wow, this looks cool
Quote from aroX123 :Thank you very much

np!

your the arox from the formula junior league btw?
Shame you'll never be allowed in it then
I would like to join. PC just came back from the shop so im ready.
Only have number 1 on my nose in the teamplayers livery. Anyway somebody could change it to 32 for me?

32/Justin Kay/TeamPlayersBlue
does the qualification make the start order for the sprint AND feature race?
or semi-reversed grid in feature race?
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :
Only have number 1 on my nose in the teamplayers livery. Anyway somebody could change it to 32 for me?

Depends... depends depends... how bout you attach the skinfile so we can take a look?

Quote from Fastwalker :does the qualification make the start order for the sprint AND feature race?
or semi-reversed grid in feature race?

Some pillock has cocked up teh forum and now it's impossible to find the rulebook... Or any other info
Qualification -> starting order of the Sprint Race
Sprint Race Results -> starting order of the Feature Race

Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :I would like to join. PC just came back from the shop so im ready.

32/Justin Kay/TeamPlayersBlue

I could do it

Quote from hyntty :
Some pillock has cocked up teh forum and now it's impossible to find the rulebook... Or any other info

I'll upload it to the first post... the LFSCART Main Thread was just too old
Is that OK?
Attached images
FO8_LFSCART09GB33.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Is that OK?

no... everywhere where this 09 is should be the actual starting number... the other stickers you do not need yet, they aren't madentory
Quote from TFalke55 :no... everywhere where this 09 is should be the actual starting number... the other stickers you do not need yet, they aren't madentory

Ah, OK... Sorry for failing stupidly, I will find an other skin.
I thought the race was yesterday! (n00b mistake!) sign me up again please,

98/J.Taylor/Parkfield Motorsport

O/T will this event be streamed?
Quote from pacesetter :I thought the race was yesterday! (n00b mistake!) sign me up again please,

98/J.Taylor/Parkfield Motorsport

O/T will this event be streamed?

no it won't be streamed... because:

- it is only a test event
- Mr. NDR TV is racing with us

We're looking for a solution for the full season...

By the way, great to have you back on the list

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG