The online racing simulator
54. S.Hill
1.56.00 (lap 136) - onwards
#06 was impatient and didn't have respect for the 2 cars battling/drafting each other on the home straight.

54. S.Hill
2.35.00 (lap 194) - onwards
#06 was again impatient and didn't have respect for the 2 cars battling/drafting each other on the back straight into the last turn, he didn't even lift off, he just tried to go straight in between the 2 cars in front of him.

I also want to protest about #06's very poor unsportsmanlike behavior and the throwing of abuse and banter in the vent channel, if you are going to let these people get away with this kind of behavior, i shall take my car elsewhere.
I have also been informed #06 has had a ban on NDR servers in the past and i hope that incorrect.

peace out.
and now we go here also a bit of earlier then usual

Quote from BigTime :That effect looks great, but the frames are a little weird. Awesome vid though.

thank you
Attached images
Flyer.jpg
Flyer_low.jpg
51 O.Maška
timecode 12:15,000
involved cars: 71 and 51
71 didnt pay attention went high and crashed me
Quote from dekojester :Race Replay in the OP.

d

And the race replay is damaged, after lap 14 I see just lag.
Quote from Psymonhilly :
I have also been informed #06 has had a ban on NDR servers in the past and i hope that incorrect.

No, you're right. Just for information, he had a ban for speedhacking on a NDR server, even if he always has denied that.
Quote from Ki-Men :And the race replay is damaged, after lap 14 I see just lag.

Something happened in the upload, working on fixing it.
Quote from Psymonhilly :I have also been informed #06 has had a ban on NDR servers in the past and i hope that incorrect.

This is correct, that he was banned from NDR due to speedhacking. Me and J@tko both agreed that there was potential improvement, so we decided to allow him back in. Of course, nothing like that is permanent. If a pattern is seen to have emerged with this driver, actions will be retaken to discipline.

deko.
Quote from Ki-Men :And the race replay is damaged, after lap 14 I see just lag.

I reupped it just now. See if that works. Replay was fine on my end, reckon something got fooked in the upload. Let me know if this one has any problems.

d
Quote from Agarash :Thanks, and here are all the charts after the round 4

CLICK

Thanks.

Quote from lizardfolk :Was quite a mess for me too. I have to apologize to laprevotte for being collected in the first lap. Sorry, I had a run on a lot of ppl and the guy in front of me didn't expect a 3 wide. He came down on my wheel and i spun up on the track.

Well.... There's no propblem mate, considering the fact that there was a lot of lag involved. I was just quite suprised that the Seafty Car wasn't deployed after that.

Anyway I was quite pleased of the standards. They were better than the pratice of the 500 IMO. At least we hadn't a SC at every restart. Oh yes, I saw a few strange manoevers(ie Arox blocking me while I was helping him to increase his gap at the lead), but in general, the other people knew what they were doing, and I'd be happy if we have the same standards during the 500.
SC came every 5 laps, it was so funny when people stop again when drafting just started. I had great fight for leadership, but lag send me to wall.
Replay it is OK now
[url]THIS be them wrong file[/url]

PS: Right click, save target as, wait for half a minute, and start viewing the file. That way you don't have to wait for it to finish before watching.

PPS: Deko It was the 6th of june... illepall
#893 - Ori
i cannot open it with any of divx, winamp or the stuff. the only one that plays at all is winamp but only sound. help.
Vlc? Wmp?
#895 - Ori
i do have wmp (windows media player, right?) lol. it says i need a codec. but i have all the cursed codecs there are. ill try this vlc-thingy
Lost connection somewhere around lap 100. Terrible race after all, so many crashes, and very careless driving sometimes.
Quote from Ori :i do have wmp (windows media player, right?) lol. it says i need a codec. but i have all the cursed codecs there are. ill try this vlc-thingy

You shouldn't need any extra codecs. Perhaps the on-demand applet on out site http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/lfscart.php works? If so, wait a few hours (or days or years :P) for Joe to put the 400 there as well.
62 L. Fargo
Timecode: 4:13.00
Involved cars: 36, 62
On the start/finish line Car 36 moves to the inside line (where I was), sending me into the wall.

Timecode: 1:15:25.27
Involved cars: 101, 62
Driver 101, as a lapped car, claimes the inside line pretty reckless, nearly causing an accident (even though i drawback and leave him the inside line)

Timecode: 1:23:18:04
Involved cars: 80, 6
Drivers 80 and 6 are overtaking cars under full-course-yellow, gaining advantage for the restart

Timecode 1:23:24.54
Involved cars: 6, 62
Car 6 sends me into the wall
Quote from dekojester :Me and J@tko both agreed that there was potential improvement

I wonder how you came to that conclusion, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder how you came to that conclusion, tbh.

I agree tbh, also from what the reports are here, it seems that ban was lifted prematuraly. Just my oppinion.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG