The online racing simulator
Lol @ the canada one :P
if you miss qualy is it still posible to start the race from the back of the grid?

I work saturdays and dont usually finish till 6pm with about 30mins to an hours drive home depending on how bad the traffic is but I should be fine. Just thought I would ask.
yes, missing qualifying results into a start from last position respectively in a start from the back in order of appearance
ok thanks. I should make the race if I dont make qualy.
is there a way to sign up for the kyoto 500 only?
Quote from Fischfix :is there a way to sign up for the kyoto 500 only?

Yes, we'll open sign ups for that race nearer the time
- LFSName: greenhorn
- First and Last Name: Maciej Spychal
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 13
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard) POL
LFSName: JackDaMaster
First and Last Name: Jack Sedgwick
Car Number: 09
Team Affiliation: none
Quote from JackDaMaster :LFSName: JackDaMaster
First and Last Name: Jack Sedgwick
Car Number: 07
Team Affiliation: none

Hey Jack
Number 7 is given away. Please choose another number.

Thank You
Fixed in post
btw, if someone needs skins or needs to get skins to the format of a league (NDR leagues are having priority)
Looks way nicer

EDIT: I'll gladly help with a skin for someone if needed, pm me
LFSName: enanex
First and Last Name: Luciano Benitez
Car Number: 27
Team Affiliation: faNaTic! Racing Team.
we're having 22 slots given away, atm... I have to say thank you to every driver and every team who did sign up... sign-ups stay open...

I want to remind every signed-up racer and every contract team that we're having the first testevent next weekend, February 28th :thumbs: it is NOT madentory to be present there but it is recommanded because of the applications we're using and testing.
Quote from TFalke55 :we're having 22 slots given away, atm... I have to say thank you to every driver and every team who did sign up... sign-ups stay open...

I want to remind every signed-up racer and every contract team that we're having the first testevent next weekend, February 28th :thumbs: it is NOT madentory to be present there but it is recommanded because of the applications we're using and testing.

I will be there

Better finish up my skin.
ill try to be there but i will be at work till 6-6:30pm. Then about half hour drive home.
- LFSName: Ki-Men
- First and Last Name: Zoltan Palatinuš
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 71
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): SER or SRB (Serbia)
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SCP (Serbian Chromed Pistons)
That makes the fourth entry by serbian chriomed pistons:

@ SCP: You reached the maximum of drivers for a team per race. If you wish further SCPs to enter, they must be marked as Serbian Chromed Pistons #2...

NOTE: contracted teams (atm: Clockwork, Malsen F1 and XFusion) may use up to 6 different drivers over the season for their cars.

@ everyone: I'd love to see some mor skins... even if they're preview, but that way we can sort out problems soon... and also questions concerning the skin rules
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53704
LFSName: mcintyrej
First and Last Name: Jack McIntyre
Car Number: 37
Team Affiliation: Experion Racing
1st of all, I hope to get it (the rulebook) into NDR format until the Test Event...
2nd ... damn i forgot what I wanted to say... ok... will come back later
3rd there will be an adjustment to the qualifying regulations: If more then 30 (respectively 28) cars are available, it will be handled by two qualifying sessions, with the cars equally split over the two qualifying groups.
4th IGTC - mega hardcore qualifying will be used... -> ok nothing to big, just means that you may not enter pit screen during qualifying. the setup changes are limited to those which can be done in-car

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG