The online racing simulator
Quote from dekojester :Okay, because I can't really be bothered to :P send out a PM with password now, I will just use the password that was used for Round 8, the Jamaica 200, since that was the last one I have a PM from.

Let me know if you need it, it won't be set till just before qualifying.

d

I got a PM already from Falkes with the pw? I want there for the Jamaica 200 so I will need the pass if Falkes pass isn't the right one
Quote from lizardfolk :I got a PM already from Falkes with the pw? I want there for the Jamaica 200 so I will need the pass if Falkes pass isn't the right one

Ahhh, I didn't know he sent one for LFSCART. Forward it to me please. The only one I have is from LLWS, I think. If he's sent one, disregard my previous message

d
I think i should put this in here.
Attached images
FO8_86-LFSCART.jpg
nfinity eSports today's line up

23 J.Pickard
51 O.Maska
52 B.Holmberg
54 S.Hill

Cars not fighting fot the oppotunity to score team points:

53 A.Stratiev
70 K.Gasiunas

The new skin for car 53 is here
Team change
Hi i am driving now for LFS Race Junkies
New SKin
Here is my updated skin for the last race :
Attached images
FO8_42_LFSCartNew.jpg
LFSName:z-ro 8
Car No: 808
Team: RSR

I have not met the "two prior sessions" requirement, but if a vote could be taken regarding my participation, i would appreciate it.
thanks,
k.m.

prolly cant race anyway, kids' football
My skin for the last round
Attached images
FO8_arrowsCART.jpg
- LFSName publicenemy
- First and Last Name Leo Raulynaitis
- Car Number (between 1 and 109) 77
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard) LTU
- Team Affiliation Dirus Racing Team
Clockwise 300 Post-Race Discussion
Clockwise 300 Protests and Penalties
Penalties in this format please:

Lap of incident:
Timecode from mpr:
Cars involved:
Brief description of incident:

Protests due by Monday, 14 September 2009 at 20:00 UTC

Find replays here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1260434#post1260434
Expected timeout came before 50 laps (IIRC). Makes me kinda sad, because i'm probably going to lost my top10 spot.

Anyway, while my connection held on, it was great season, thrilling until the end, probably with champion, who deserved it most. (race is still running though) Big thank you to you, NDR guys, for organising such a great league with best organisation all around. Definately worth every second of practice and race. Also thanks to all who i raced with, had some good fight, exceptionally at Blackwood in feature race.
And big shame to all, who haven't participated.

See you in next season! (hopefully)
Such a great finish of the season.

/sarcasm

Anyway, it was a great season. I was really happy to do this league, even though some guys still need to learn clean racing at ovals and do not act JP Montoya in simracing. Looking forward to next season though, although it will have entry fees, so I expect some quality racing in 2010.

Sincerely,
Klaidas
I dont want to protest, doesn't help me anyway
Replays up there in the OP, as well as spdo. :P

d
I would like to appologize to 808 for nearly taking your nose off to avoid a accident and also causing you to finish the race prematurely.

I found it fun, but i really didnt have the pace, guess turning Right is harder then turning left
back
Can't find the standings in this deep dump :sadbanana
Did you just merge every goddamn thread here?

Haha! Wouldn't it have been easier to ask Vic for a subforum for old entries and to move all old threads there...
-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG