The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just noticed one thing :

L'equipe Saucisse de Foie is mentionned two times, once in 3rd position and another time in 18th(under the name Saucisse de Foie). This is due to the fact that Lims Chebbi pt his team-application under the name of "Saucisse de Foie" instead of "L'équipe Saucisse de Foie". For everyone's mind he was racing for the true SDF team yesterday, just look at the skin he wore. Lims will update his sign-up ASAP, don't worry. But it'd be nice to merge the points of the two teams, that would be harsh to see such a bureaucratic mistake making us loosing 20 points or so.

Thanks, and btw you're making an awersome job doing the standings, thanks for that

Ups Thats because I dont understand any single word in French. It will be fixed tonight.

EDIT: fixed
Must have been one hell of a race judging by the discussion
Quote from Agarash :Ups Thats because I dont understand any single word in French. It will be fixed tonight.

Neither do I and still came up with the team name
Was good race, until i had my moment again. 3rd race in sprint was great though, happy with another podium.

Dunno if i'll be racing in last race, i'll be busy with school, moving to other town and stuff like that.
Hope I can be there
There`s nothing to discuss about when you time out both S and F race
My ping was >2500ms, and I was driving a couple of laps "alone". Hopefully didn`t take anyone out I think, sorry if I did.
I was online whole day with no problems and when the Q started things got worse.
I`m really trying to change my ISP but so far no success.
Quote from Ori :Hope I can be there

That would be nice

Gotta say the same btw, I can't know if I can spare the free time to participate.
I will be there, after having trouble with internet and momo wheel.
Ill get a new momo wheel monday so this will be good
Quote from hyntty : I can't know if I can spare the free time to participate.

I can't know. That sounds wrong. Actually is wrong.

But anyway not sure if I can make it yet.
I will try to show up and immediately lag out. Though it's an OVAL.
Quote from Raven88 :I can't know. That sounds wrong. Actually is wrong.

You can't know that? If you can't know that, neither can I!
Quote from hyntty :You can't know that? If you can't know that, neither can I!

Lol try I don't know if I can make it. Won't hurt peoples heads trying to figure out what your saying.
TBH I have got no clue what we are even talking about here.
LFSName: Astroboy
First and Last Name: Tim Chadwick
Car Number: 86(if its not in use anymore i know its taken)
21, or 231 in that order shh i know
Team Affiliation: Livestrong Racing
I decided... as this is the final race of the season I'd like to allow the teams to let everyone race, as long as he /she already raced this season. The season finale shall be a big party... I hope it will be
I can't race Saturday, 99% sure.

EDIT: Adminning should be ok, but of course my gastronomical issues will occur no doubt. But hey, we can get the new guy to do all the hard jobs :P
I've kidnapped my friend computer for this race

I'll be able to play some sims again this week and hopefully my friend wont have homework this weekend but atm I'm set to join in.

Curious, what's everyone's times so far?
Temporary administration change
Hello,

as you might have heard, there is a temporary administration change in LFSCART and LFSCART Light. Today, from 22:00UTC on, Dekojester is the head admin of both leagues, until I retake the head admin position on Sunday 20th September at 22:00UTC. This means that in this time, he is the highest instance of LFSCART and LFSCART Light and all questions regarding both leagues, will be answered by him. The reason for putting him into the head admin position is quiet clear: He is the highest ranked person in the New Dimension Racing hirachy. I have personal, schoolar reasons for giving away the head admin status.

kind regards
your LFSCART chairman
Looking good
Quote from TFalke55 :I decided... as this is the final race of the season I'd like to allow the teams to let everyone race, as long as he /she already raced this season. The season finale shall be a big party... I hope it will be

My team mate (sandzama) would like to take part in final race. He was in Jamaica NC event prior to LFSCART start but haven`t been able to participate after. He joined LFSCART LIGHT (car 90) also.

Is there any chance to let him race tomorow?
Quote from fermevc :My team mate (sandzama) would like to take part in final race. He was in Jamaica NC event prior to LFSCART start but haven`t been able to participate after. He joined LFSCART LIGHT (car 90) also.

Is there any chance to let him race tomorow?

I think it was said somewhere that people who participated throughout the season could participate now in the final race
Okay, because I can't really be bothered to :P send out a PM with password now, I will just use the password that was used for Round 8, the Jamaica 200, since that was the last one I have a PM from.

Let me know if you need it, it won't be set till just before qualifying.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG