The online racing simulator
Quote from lizardfolk :I'm assuming no broadcast for the non-points events? We need more ovals BTW :P Maybe an autoX short?

yeah no broadcast at all during the non-points events... but AutoX+FO8+this regulations=nightmare so there won't be AutoX rounds
19:00-20:00

sounds great for me
17:00-20:00 should be free for me, 17:00 should work the best though I think.
I'm kind of surprised finding two drivers who did not sign up to LFSCART doing comments here
im working on it
Quote from TFalke55 :I'm kind of surprised finding two drivers who did not sign up to LFSCART doing comments here

Oh jesus! It's LFSCART! ROFL!!! HAH! Thought it's Kyoto250!
Sorry.

Saw the NDR thingy up there, that's why...
Quote from Kristjan.J :Oh jesus! It's LFSCART! ROFL!!! HAH! Thought it's Kyoto250!
Sorry.

Saw the NDR thingy up there, that's why...

I wouldn't cry if you'd join

no problem... something like that happens

Quote from scotty2888 :im working on it

cool
LFSName: Scotty2888
First and Last Name: Scott Moore
Car Number: 97
Team: Clockwork Motorsports
and apllied to join.
skins of Saucisse de foie... I made them so and also of #42 Herbert Bier
Attached images
FO8_33_Yann_CART.jpg
FO8_36_Timo_CART.jpg
FO8_42_LFSCART2.jpg
Quote from TFalke55 :skins of Saucisse de foie... I made them so and also of #42 Herbert Bier

Ahhhh... McDonalds... I already feel sick of that.:smash: Good work anyway.
Quote from hyntty :Err it's 4.2 on the skin? :wtf2:

shhh there are no decimal numbers allowed... the dot between 4 and 2 was just a special wish
Team Name: Maslen F1 Racing
Number of entered cars: 2
Car Numbers: 100, 16
LFSName of Team Manager: Ian Maslen
First and Last Name of Team Manager: Ian Maslen
Hey Ian... when making the "Team Sign-Up"-possibility I thought of established teams like XFusion and so on... As I did not say it concretly, may I just know your team line-up?
Even though i havn't applied i may as i race F08 and the 19:00-20:00 GMT is good for me.
Team Name: Clockwork Motorsports
Number of entered cars: 2
Car Numbers: 61, 97
LFSName of Team Manager: lizardfolk
First and Last Name of Team Manager: Juen-Jen Wang
- LFSName: Flamingm4r10
- First and Last Name: Mario Haugas
- Car Number: 22
- Team Affiliation: -
The 2009 (Road Course) Safety Car
The LFSCART 2009 Safety Car in its whole beauty. I hope you won't see this one often. It will be used during the road course events. On the ovals most likely the FZ5 will be used. You see it in comparison to the last year's Safety Car.
Attached images
Bild2.jpg
Bild3.jpg
That looks great Falke
Good job Falke, this looks far away better than the old version.
well it would be cool if you can announce weather you wanna attend or not... as the LFSCART Rulebook counts towards this event, it means that you have to be 6 guys sothat we can go racing xD

for teams you can start announcing who's gonna race for you, now... and as it's not a championship race you've got time until 2hours before the race...

luckily noone discovered my fail in this thread
what time is it GMT to UTC?
Its the same
for anyone who's unsure I wikipediaed the UTC differencieals and added them to the OP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG