The online racing simulator
Quote from Torben : I have read and understood the Code, the Oval Regulations and the Sporting Regulations and agree to observe them.

That is not humanly possible. The rulebook is a progressive IQ test.
Quote from hyntty :That is not humanly possible. The rulebook is a progressive IQ test.

[OT]
*cough*

I'm sorry that it is that complicated.
[/OT]
LFSName: Sander Kr.
- First and Last Name: Sander Kronberg
- Car Number : 28
- Team Affiliation: -
Quote from hyntty :That is not humanly possible. The rulebook is a progressive IQ test.

as I said, I answer every question to the rulebook.... I'll try my answers to be in easy language
or you may post your thoughts, your try to make it easier also
LFSCART 2009 Skins
In this thread you must post your skins best would be 2048*2048. Do not forget to upload them to LFSWorld.net also.

Rulebook excerpt:
Quote :12.Car Livery
12.1.Cars entered by a team may be presented in substantially different liveries at each Event. Any change to this livery during a Championship season may only be made with the agreement of the stewards and NDR.
12.2.If two or more cars of a team are presented in substantially the same livery, the top of the principle roll structure of the car must be pre dominantly in order that the cars of each team may be easily distinguished from one another whilst they are on track:
12.2.1.first car – fluorescent red (255,0,0)
12.2.2.second car – fluorescent yellow (255,255,0)
12.2.3.third car – fluorescent blue (0,0,255)
12.2.4.fourth car – fluorescent green (0,255,0)
12.3.The name of the team and the name of the driver must appear on the external bodywork.
12.4.The race number must appear on the nose of the car, on the side boxes of the car and on the side plates of the rear wing.
12.5.Nation plates must appear as published.
12.6.LFSCART may make the use of specific logos on specific areas of the body work mandatory.

You must use the sticker of your nation on your skin. I combined them with a blackmask. The reason why I want to have those fixed stickers is, that contracted teams can change their skins within two or three clicks, as the flag stands for the Driver and not for the Team.

Also we ask teams, if you use same livery for your drivers, to mark them as discribed in the rulebook by using the given colours for the airbox

To this post are the stickers for following nations (in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3) are attached.
Roll Structure: layer for paragraph 12.2.
Pack1: CAN, DEU, EST, FRA, GBR, SRB, TWN
Pack2: GBR -> using the flags of England, Scottland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Pack3: ARG, AUT, FIN, NLD, POL, USA
Pack4: COL, CZE, EGY, LTU, SVK, SWE
Pack5: AUS, NOR, ZAF
Attached images
FO8_LFSCART09.jpg
Attached files
Pack1.zip - 1.8 MB - 245 views
Pack2.zip - 1.1 MB - 210 views
RollStructure.zip - 40.1 KB - 209 views
Pack3.zip - 1.6 MB - 202 views
Pack4.zip - 1.7 MB - 202 views
Pack5.zip - 1.2 MB - 191 views
Quote from Agarash :Team Name: XFusion Racing
Number of entered cars: 2
Car Numbers: 54, 55
LFSName of Team Manager: Agarash
First and Last Name of Team Manager: Ondrej Maska

karkar asked me whether i could change number of our car 55 because it is his favourite and lucky number. We have no problem with it. We could pick 53 instead.

Quote from karkar :- LFSName: karkar
- First and Last Name: Patric Papenfuss
- Car Number :
- Team Affiliation : Fragmaster

Here you go mate
okey... is fine with me Sign Ups File updated
LFSCART 2009 Pre Season Event - Golden 150 - Pre Race Discussion
LFSCART 2009's second Pre Season Event is to be held Saturday 02/28/2009. On the beautiful venue of Fern Bay and its 2,189miles long Gold circuit in standard direction. It will be the first Event to use the Top-8 Qualifying. It will follow the 2009 regulations and the following timetable:

1830UTC Server set to private - Admins are available to answer final questions
1900UTC Start of the Qualifying session (10min)
1915UTC 1st Heat of the Top-8-Qualifying (pos. 5-8)
1923UTC 2nd Heat of the Top-8-Qualifying (pos. 1-4)
1930UTC Start of the Sprint Race (11 +1 laps / 30 minutes)
2005UTC Start of the Feature Race (46 +1 laps / 70 minutes)

NOTE:
Safety Car will be FXR, Rescue Car will be RB4.
The Sprint Race will have a warm-up lap. For the detection of warm-up lap speed violation and also of false starts and to find the right grid position a software is used by the admins.
Times:
Great Britain +0 UTC
Germany +1 UTC
Estonia +2 UTC
Serbia +1 UTC
Finland +2 UTC
France +1 UTC
Canada -3,5 up to -8 UTC
Taiwan +7 UTC

sincerly yours
Falke
Quote :- santor
- Herbert Bier
- DEU
- n/a

a sign up via MSN lol
- LFSName: ivantod
- First and Last Name: Ivan Todorovic
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 69
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): SER or SRB (Serbia)
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SCP (Serbian Chromed Pistons)
- LFSName: sandzama
- First and Last Name: Dragan Brestovac
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 84
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): SER or SRB (Serbia)
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SCP (Serbian Chromed Pistons)
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
If you're interested all championship events are having logos now

Btw, the "DELAYED" or "LIVE" behind the Event are the form of broadcast. The races will most likely broadcasted Delayed. Please don't do any comparison to the Kyoto 500 broadcast I wanted to do... The Kyoto 500 broadcast was much too high leveled for me... I tried to use own inlays, to use many replays... This broadcast will be structured...
  1. NDR Intro
  2. LFSCART Intro
  3. Some scenes of the previous (year's) Event (about 2-3mins)
  4. Starters List + Championship Standings
  5. Summary Top-8-Qualifying + Sprint Race (up to 10mins)
  6. Feature Race (eventually cut)
  7. Results + post race champiomship Standings
The total length would vary between 1h and 1h30min... So the production time should be around 6h + commentary
The other key to succes with this project is that I won't use own made inlays but the inlays of TVdirector with additons to show you the starting line-up and the cautions and the final results and championship standings
- LFSName: hyntty
- First and Last Name: Timo T. Hynninen
- Car Number: 36
- Team: L'equipe saucisse de foie LFSCART powered by New Dimension Racing
Quote from TFalke55 :Right!

Sry lizard, you need to choose another number.

dammit....ok....61
LOL falke you're using the "Chinese Taipei" instead of the separate "Taiwan" entity logo.

I love it how politics get into sports but oh well, I'll deal with it

Clockwork Motorsport's 61
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Taiwan should be "TPE"
There are no "Taiwan" in international sports event we can see......
Quote from scania :Taiwan should be "TPE"

No, if you look at the standard that falke is asking for Taiwan is catagorized as "TWN"

But regarding Taiwan's representation, it's a political thing. But tbh I really dont see the big deal. After all Scotland, England, and Wales represent their own in international motorsports. I dont understand why Taiwan, all of sudden have to be "China, Taipei".
Quote :L'equipe saucisse de foie LFSCART powered by New Dimension Racing

lol!

LESDFLFSCARTPBNDR| T. Hynninen

Quote from Mazar :LESDFLFSCARTPBNDR| T. Hynninen

Don't you mean

LESDFLFSCARTPBNDR| T. Hynnineninenineneninen?

Quote from lizardfolk :LOL falke you're using the "Chinese Taipei" instead of the separate "Taiwan" entity logo.

I love it how politics get into sports but oh well, I'll deal with it

Clockwork Motorsport's 61

One thing about your skin: your starting number must also appear on the top of the side pods... I upload an example skn to the OP (opening post)

Quote from scania :Taiwan should be "TPE"

Quote from lizardfolk :No, if you look at the standard that falke is asking for Taiwan is catagorized as "TWN"

But regarding Taiwan's representation, it's a political thing. But tbh I really dont see the big deal. After all Scotland, England, and Wales represent their own in international motorsports. I dont understand why Taiwan, all of sudden have to be "China, Taipei".

The standard I use uses TWN for Taiwan... Under Chinese Taipei they are listed in the IOC, so they are in international sport events... The problam was that I have had four names for the same piece of earth... 1) People's Republic of China, Taiwan Province 2) Taiwan 3) Republic of China 4) Chinese Taipei
The standard itself says Taiwan, but in sports the more common name is Chinese Taipei and as I used the common name I also used the IOC logo

I hope I do not cause problems with it
Actually I tried offering an even longer and more grammatically incorrect French name but Falke wouldn't let me.
Quote :L'Equipe Saucisse de Foie L'LFSCART les Bougies Les îles de Pitcairn

/facepalm
"L'Equipe Saucisse de Foie LFSCART les Bougies de Les îles de Pitcairn" is more grammaticaly correct. But yeah, /facepalm anyway.
I added the livery rules to the first post...
I'm assuming no broadcast for the non-points events? We need more ovals BTW :P Maybe an autoX short?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG