The online racing simulator
How to rewind it on WMP? It just don't let me
Quote from hyntty :I be posting my 400 bragging skin.

I thought it was ZOOM on your sidepods
#904 - Ori
Quote from Test Driver :Timecode: 1:23:18:04
Involved cars: 80, 6
Drivers 80 and 6 are overtaking cars under full-course-yellow, gaining advantage for the restart

I instantly apologised on ventrilo, said that i will correct my mistake and let the passed cars by. So I drove all the lap in a way that would not be dangeruous and still make it possible to let them by. Until t2 i was outside anyway hoping it would get fixed but it took a whole lap. However, within one lap i had done as said and corrected my mistake and let the cars by at the point i passed them. All this i did in a as safe as possible way of course.
Quote from TexasLTU :How to rewind it on WMP? It just don't let me

Same problem with me too. Deko failed there somehow with the recording (which is amazing since you all have to do is press 3 buttons).

Use windows media file editor (comes with windows media encoder) or video fixer to index it.

OR if you'd like to wait till tomorrow I'd upload it to say blip.tv?
Quote from zeugnimod :I wonder how you came to that conclusion, tbh.

Quote from AstroBoy :I agree tbh, also from what the reports are here, it seems that ban was lifted prematuraly. Just my oppinion.

He was never banned for bad behaviour or bad driving. I'm not going to start arguing about wheather speedahckers are potential wreckers.

BTW for some odd reason, intentional wrecking you get away with easier, because it isn't a permanent ban. I've never understood why but meh.
Quote from hyntty :He was never banned for bad behaviour or bad driving.

Exactamente Señor.
Yes, the raw stream capture has it completely, but the file is such a mess that so far all indexing and even encoding attempts of mine have failed to convert it into a usable (seekable) format.
Quote from Ori :I instantly apologised on ventrilo, said that i will correct my mistake and let the passed cars by. So I drove all the lap in a way that would not be dangeruous and still make it possible to let them by. Until t2 i was outside anyway hoping it would get fixed but it took a whole lap. However, within one lap i had done as said and corrected my mistake and let the cars by at the point i passed them. All this i did in a as safe as possible matter of course.

Safe or not... Never Pass under a yellow, bud...
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1178465#post1178465
Okay I managed to get a small clip of that file indexed, so I presume the whole file can be fixed as well. I'll get it done by tomorrow.
Quote from hyntty :Same problem with me too. Deko failed there somehow with the recording (which is amazing since you all have to do is press 3 buttons).

Use windows media file editor (comes with windows media encoder) or video fixer to index it.

OR if you'd like to wait till tomorrow I'd upload it to say blip.tv?

Well, let me say that I started it and it was fine when I started it. I'm a damn bit busy during the race to check that the damn thing is recording every 20 minutes, Okay ? So if you could please lay off on some of this, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

:sadbanana:mad:
I think we should go into a teambuilding camp... first chris and joe, now deko and timo...
Quote from hyntty :Okay I managed to get a small clip of that file indexed, so I presume the whole file can be fixed as well. I'll get it done by tomorrow.

I've got the live streaming one done, using ASFbin. I'll upload it at work tonight (MOAR bandwidth :P)

d
Quote from TFalke55 :I think we should go into a teambuilding camp... first chris and joe, now deko and timo...

Bah. My teambuilding camp would involve me, a computer, an internet connection, and tetris/curveball/space invaders at AlbinoBlacksheep.com :P

d
Quote from dekojester :I've got the live streaming one done, using ASFbin. I'll upload it at work tonight (MOAR bandwidth :P)

d

Well, upload it to for example bliptv while you're at it. That way people can choose between just watching it or downloading the whole shit.
#919 - CSF
Quote from TFalke55 :I think we should go into a teambuilding camp... first chris and joe, now deko and timo...

I'll just slap Joe and all will be fine.
#920 - Ori
My way to the 400
I guess it's manners that I write here.

It was the 28th March 2009, a Saturday morning. I was working on my skin for LFS NDR CART. I had had no time for it and that day a pre-season-event, the Kyoto 150 was on. So I tried to make an as good as possible skin and post it in time. Suddenly I saw squares in all colours on my screen. I phoned the guy where i bought my pc and he told me I could bring it there but he'd not be able to check it that day anymore. So I went to my brother's pc, did there a skin (just put the required text on Falke's template) and joined the race there. On monday I got told that the graphic card had broken. He'd put in a substitute meanwhile. So I spent all the time trying to do the best of it, which was more than hard. nvidia for some reason doesn't seem to care much about customer support and so it took those idiots more than two months to do something.

On Friday before the 400 I phoned him for the tenthousandth time to ask about any response from those morons and he told me that finally there was good news. The next day, Saturday, I got it istalled and how sweet it was. But still i had problems with it running mad as soon as performance was asked. So I thought it was gonna be a Saturday just like the one a bit more than two months ago. I joined the NDR CART server and gave it a shitty qualifying lap so that I could see how it is to be in the area where we get our yellow-safety-car-annoying races from. After all this unbelievably bad luck there obviously was nothing to loose and that was my mood even long time after the number of laps had reached two digits.

The turning point came after I had done the obligatories. There I at least was hoping to make it to the finish - no matter if lapped, crashed or whatever. So the race went on and things were getting better. Yet all the time I was just waiting for a a crash since that day would need its peak. And i was not disappointed. Coming out of turn one soon after my pit I touched Barnsley. When I first saw him spin I thought it was just another lagging he was having that race but this time it was not. He had been crashed so bad that he was doing some amazing pirouettes. I halfhearted made the best of it and was still on the leading lap. Later my problems would catch me and i would get hot tyres, which was the reason for touching Teien and damaging the right side of the car. Until the 170 / 180 laps I still was not expecting anything else but another such crap. When 190 and 200 were over I first dared hoping of a top 5 result. Then in the last laps things were ok. Finally I crossed the line with the position number 1 and it felt good.
Quote from TFalke55 :This thread won't be a pre race discussion... I'll post some Stats about the previous half of the season here into this thread...

two weeks to go till qualifying, three weeks to the actual race...

One question.

If i race in the Kyoto 500 and get in a position to score points then sign up for LFSCART when the sign ups are available again, do the points get counted?
IMO #6(aroX) should not be allowed to take part in the 500 unless he improves considerably.
yes they are getting counted
Cool thanks
-
(Skydiver173) DELETED by Skydiver173
-
(Agarash) DELETED by Agarash

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG