The online racing simulator
sry about the big fail by be as I cleared the grid

EDIT: and green was given also a bit late by me
Quote from Storm_Cloud :If Rudy's racing then race pace will be in the 28s.

I look like a freakin' genius now
Fab guys

There's something great about seeing 20+ FO8s charging into T1 in a race, and I saw some fantastic racing, especially at the end - Dead Heat for 2nd!

Gratz Thilo for putting all this together, he's put lots of effort into it and nice to see it paying off

I missed the schmozzles under SC though, so I'll have to watch the race again to see that

See you in a fortnight at Westhill
Great races, good job to everyone who pitted at the right time - unlike me - when the safety car was deployed. I also think we did well to get away with just one SC too!

I can't wait to see the broadcast.
Looked at the replay - /me thinks dead heat for second
Good race, thanks!

Race 1 - good, 4th place, no incidents.

Race 2 - FFS! Crashed in T1 by Papenfuss, and suspension f*cked up, so I could'nt do anything there.
Timo Hynninen
23, 33, 36
Feature race lap 7 13:12 or so
Pickard overtakes people under sc.
Timo Hynninen
53, 36
Feature race lap 7 12:20 or so
The Lathuanian (can't remember if it was Lithuania or Latvia and I can't spell his name) overtakes people under sc.
Teh Finish

Number 1 is the split second after LFS said "finish", the Second is at the line proper.
Attached images
lfs_00000135.jpg
lfs_00000136.jpg
Jack Sedgwick
53, 09
Feature race lap 2 3:25
Squeezed me unnesseceraly causing a crash.
Race 1 - Wonderful....worked up to 11th....then ran out of fuel :sadbanana:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Race 2 - Started 21st. Didn't think I would improve that much but found myself 8th at the end :woohoo:

So...great weekend for me and had some good racing with a lot of ppl
Quali : 13th place, improved my PB a bit, nothing more to say.

Race 1 : I was careful, avoided some crashes, but got passed by 2 or 3 cars. 13th place.

Race 2 : Avoided the first lap mayhem, passed a few cars that were spinning, then the SC came, I pitted(nice timing), had a regular pace for the next laps, had a some nice fights, especially with Lizard and a Jack(was Segwich, sorry for the orthograph), then on the last lap I was 6th, and then, nice I had a nice fight with Timo on the last meters of the race, which resulted in a nice crash, but bah, we finished 6th and 7th. So, well, nice team work.

Attached : the finish for 2nd
Attached images
LFSCART R1.jpg
Ops you were faster posting the pic anyways.... I dont care if i was 2nd or 3rd, the point is that it was a great race \o/ Thanks guys.

EDIT: The thing is, that the model line maybe doesnt corespondent with the timer line.
Attached images
Maska_Barrington.jpg
well, for me it was a good race aswell.
had some trouble during quali, had a crashed car during my 1st fast lap,
a slower car ahead of me during the 2nd but anyways.
sprint was okay aswell, close but fair and good racing.
final was rather good aswell.
i did not take u out in t1 texas, at that time i've been 2 positions behind u and ur crash was cause of lag.
during the sc period it was a mess like usual. i got bumped by texas and bumped the 54Hill several times aswell.
1 of those bumps took him out, and i gotta say SORRY here, totaly my fault.
don't know what i did there, think i had a look at the tires but anyway.
then my antivirus poped- up and my race was gone.
but good racing, i'm looking forward to westhill and hopefully better sc periods.
so sorry again number 54 :-(
best regards
karkar
Great second race there. I managed to pull an Alonso with the safety car and got in just before it came out. This enabled me to jump up the order as the race went on. Had a brilliant fight with Ondrej at the end there - I think like most real circuits the timing beam is not where the visible start/finish line is - either way, like he said, 2nd or 3rd is irelevant because it was a brilliant race to get there.
Quote from count.bazley :Great second race there. I managed to pull an Alonso with the safety car and got in just before it came out. This enabled me to jump up the order as the race went on. Had a brilliant fight with Ondrej at the end there - I think like most real circuits the timing beam is not where the visible start/finish line is - either way, like he said, 2nd or 3rd is irelevant because it was a brilliant race to get there.

And I also don't think the timing beam is straight Not entirely sure how LFS got you as second
is there a replay for DL anywhere plz? missed it before the end.
I haz Q2 replay - the others are too big/5 mins long
Attached files
LFSCART R1 Q2.mpr - 1.6 MB - 302 views
Quote from Psymonhilly :is there a replay for DL anywhere plz? missed it before the end.

Replays upped in 7Zip in the OP

d
Gratz to all who was in the race and the winner for win.
Quote from J@tko :Teh Finish

Number 1 is the split second after LFS said "finish", the Second is at the line proper.

Abaut quotes and the pictures in there: This is obviusli a bug in LFS , we had a same bug , two weaks ago on this track on normal way (ky2) , racing with fo8 on DSR R2F1. Maybe is a good idea to contact the developers to see what they say abaut this.
It's not a bug it's a lag thing really. The gap between the two cars is very small so what is displayed is not always entirely accurate but LFS ranks the cars according internal timing meaning the result are always in synch even if the display can be a bit out sometimes.
Was like some banger race for me. I got pushed 3 times (!!!) of the track .

At least the sprint race was very good.

mfG Daniel
P. Papenfuss
Feature race, lap 8-10, 13:30-17:50 onwards
was hit a few times during the SC period, then i was forced off track on lap 10

EDIT : will happily retract this if it was a common problem.
I've done a quick calculation, without including the protests. For those who are worried about the broadcast Sprint Race is produced, Feature follows midweek, weekend the pre and post race things, sothat next week commentary can be made, and so the broadcast can be released in time. It will be SD and 16:9.

EDIT: official results + point standings are now in the official thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG