The online racing simulator
Quote from Storm_Cloud :LFS Name: Storm_Cloud

Car Number: 46

Team: Sonicrealms Racing

And will you still be my setup-guru?
I was litle thinking abaut Heat-1 and Heat-2 and I think that is good idea , but it must to be 3 or 4 laps with all the 8 top drivers from qualy, not 2 laps , with mandatori pit stop , to force the racers to choose when he want to use a pit stop, and offcourse mandatory tyres change . Let˛s call this period just HEAT .
This is my sugestion.
okey...

I made a decision (normally no good sign): The Test Event of March 14th is rescheduled to March 27th. The testevent will take place on KY3. The therefore cancelled Twin Japan 125 won't take place. Caused by this decision all participents will need to have competed succesfully in two official Kyoto 500 practice sessions prior to entering the SpeedWeeks 400.
LFSCART 2009 Pre Season Event - Kyoto 150 - Pre Race Discussion
LFSCART 2009's third Pre Season Event is to be held Saturday 28th March 2009. The Event is held on Kyoto Grand Prix Long (KY3). It will follow the 2009 regulations including the NDR sporting code, including the already posted 107%-qualification rule for test purpose and the following timetable. We'll use this format to look wether it works better then the previous. I seriously hope it works better:

1830UTC Server set to private - Admins are available to answer final questions
1900UTC would be the start of the first 10min Qualifying*
1915UTC would be the start of the second 10min Qualifying*
1930UTC Sprint Race (5 +1 laps / 30 minutes)
2005UTC Feature Race (22 +1 laps / 70 minutes)

*107%-rule: Everyone who is not able to do a qualifying lap within 107% of the pole sitter won't be allowed to race. Qualifying is obligatory. Hardcore mode: Tele-spactating or tele-pitting will result in the exclusion out of this very session.

NOTE:
Safety Car will be FXR, Rescue Car will be RB4.
The Sprint Race will have a warm-up lap. For the detection of warm-up lap speed violation and also of false starts and to find the right grid position a software is used by the admins.
Quote from TFalke55 :LFSCART 2009's third Pre Season Event is to be held Saturday 03/27/2009. On the beautiful venue of Fern Bay and its 2,189miles long Gold circuit in standard direction. It will follow the 2009 regulations including the NDR sporting code, including the already posted 107%-qualification rule for test purpose and the following timetable. We'll use this format to look wether it works better then the previous. I seriously hope it works better:

1830UTC Server set to private - Admins are available to answer final questions
1900UTC Start of the Qualifying session (10min)
1920UTC Start of the Sprint Race (5 +1 laps / 30 minutes)
1955UTC Start of the Feature Race (22 +1 laps / 70 minutes)

NOTE:
Safety Car will be FXR, Rescue Car will be RB4.
The Sprint Race will have a warm-up lap. For the detection of warm-up lap speed violation and also of false starts and to find the right grid position a software is used by the admins.

Wow, and I thought Ellis epic failed.

1) 27th March isn't a Saturday
2) You're not American - do your dates right!
3) Fern Bay isn't Kyoto

Quote from J@tko :Wow, and I thought Ellis epic failed.

1) 27th March isn't a Saturday
2) You're not American - do your dates right!
3) Fern Bay isn't Kyoto

hopefully changed to your statisfaction
lolzzzzz
Quote from TFalke55 : hopefully changed to your statisfaction

Thank you.

And yes, I can be there to SC if you so wish
goood (to first)
great (to second)
and re-lol (to Rudy)
Quote from count.bazley :And will you still be my setup-guru?

:spyoda: Your setup master I will be. Drive fast you will.
Quote from Storm_Cloud ::spyoda: Your setup master I will be. Drive fast you will.

I hereby gift Dave here with 50 Championship Points before the season starts for this post.

KY3 hmmm this should be fun. Almost makes me wanna go run some laps now.
I love your name for the last race of the season, Clockwise 300....
dont say 27/03/2009 in other thread then falke
I might be there, but 28th is my bday and might be out getting as drunk as possible. Then again I might turn up if you all let me win. and then go out drinking after.
Nice to see that you reschedule this race Falke, it won't clash with the GTAL.

Will we have any trainings on ky1 then?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice to see that you reschedule this race Falke, it won't clash with the GTAL.

Will we have any trainings on ky1 then?

there will be Trainings Events for the Kyoto 500 running during the time of the "SpeedWeeks"... so It will become obligatory to be in two of those testevents...

It really has got a good side: You 'll get prepared for the Kyoto 500 also...

The only difference in the rules is the fact, that the Ky. 500 will be started three wide (triple file), LFSCART races two wide (double file)

hopefully this post won't be detected by my teacher, as I'm sitting here in a lesson...
Really confused here as theres no dates and if ill be able to run or not, don't want to go to the trouble of getting the skins sorted without knowing for definate its happening and i can run in it.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Really confused here as theres no dates and if ill be able to run or not, don't want to go to the trouble of getting the skins sorted without knowing for definate its happening and i can run in it.

Dates are posted for each event listed. The follow the dd/mm/yyyy format. Round 1 is on the 18th of April 2009.
Mister pearson,,

that delayed stuff is about the live stream so the dates infront off the lines are the correct ones

Looks like the start of something good. But, i could not see any cars?

If its part of the intro, looks like nice build up.

Best, Maz
that's the deeper sense... there are no cars yet... It's first promo to be online...
Ok thankyou

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG