The online racing simulator
Quote from hyntty :Did you seriously think I had picked up 'saucisse de foie' without looking into every aspect of the name?

Yes.
Quote from Emil.Orza :ok just to make sure i have the start time right, it's 7pm UTC or 2pm EST (NY).

one suggestions also: it took about 20 minutes to actually dig up the start time, the date was easy but when I was looking to add this into my google calendar, I could not find the start times very easily. you should place the time next to the race date to make it easy for everyone to find.

thanks
Emil

Quote from TFalke55 :
1755utc Deadline for competitors for server arrival
1800utc Qualifying Part 1 - 10 minutes
1815utc Qualifying Part 2 - 10 minutes
1830utc Sprint Race - Formation Lap - Standing Start - 8 laps - maximum 30 minutes
1905utc Feature Race - Formation Lap - Rolling Start - 31 laps - madatory pit stop with tyre change - maximum 70 minutes
2020utc post-race Interview session

1855 Western European Summer Time (e.g. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal)
1955 Central European Summer Time (e.g. Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, France)
2055 Eastern European Summer Time (e.g. Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia)

sorry but I do not understand your point exactly
the date of the race is posted here
http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/lfscart.php

but the start time is not. i was suggesting to add it next to the race date. that way people who want to join (like me) can figure out if they can actually race at the given time.

second, I need to confirm the actual starting time since this thread is from March. is it still 1755UTC?

hope that's clear.

Emil
yes deadline stays 1755utc
Round 2 information is sent. I hope you all recieved it.

if someone did not recieve it, please notify me.
CeRTisko
Attached images
FO8_cert_cart_kid.jpg
XFusion driver line up for this race:

LFSName: Agarash
First and Last Name: Ondrej Maska
Car Number: 51

LFSName: windmouse
First and Last Name: Vit Mistina
Car Number: 50

skin is here

LFSName: TexasLTU
First and Last Name: Klaidas Gasiunas
Car Number: 53

LFSName: Psymonhilly
First and Last Name: Simon Hill
Car Number: 54
I sadly have to announce that the Round 1 broadcast, though it is finished, cannot be showed yet, cause the third try to upload it failed like the first and second try earlier this week. Please be a bit patient, I'll try to sort out the problem at this very weekend (means saturday before the event and most likely sunday). I'll announce further details later.

Btw: does anyone know a more stabil hoster then filefront for files up to 1 gig?
Quote from TFalke55 :I sadly have to announce that the Round 1 broadcast, though it is finished, cannot be showed yet, cause the third try to upload it failed like the first and second try earlier this week. Please be a bit patient, I'll try to sort out the problem at this very weekend (means saturday before the event and most likely sunday). I'll announce further details later.

Btw: does anyone know a more stabil hoster then filefront for files up to 1 gig?

-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk
Hi there
Its definitely not illegal to torrent it, in any Country.
Because Falke is the publisher he can do what ever he can release it where ever he wants. Exept one of the racers dont want to be in the Video

- Daniel "Kart0fL"
Cant you just put it in the on demand option from the mogules thingy ?
Quote from lizardfolk :5 GB limit: filedropper

http://www.filedropper.com/

I think it's free not 100% sure how this works (got it from this: http://www.masternewmedia.org/ ... how_to_send_files_larger/)

I believe you can also torrent. I mean it's not exactly "illegal" to torrent the round 1 broadcast is it?

I'm trying this "filedropper" solution.
Quote from Kart0fL47 :Hi there
Its definitely not illegal to torrent it, in any Country.
Because Falke is the publisher he can do what ever he can release it where ever he wants. Exept one of the racers dont want to be in the Video

- Daniel "Kart0fL"

Eveyone who does not want to be show has not read the rules closely enough
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Cant you just put it in the on demand option from the mogules thingy ?

well, it will be put on mogulus, but it needs commentary first, so I needed to upload it to share it with our commentator... because it failed too long, There'll be a delay, no doubt about it, but hopefully it won't be too big.

however, thanks to your help everyone
Quote from TFalke55 :(...)Eveyone who does not want to be show has not read the rules closely enough (...)

Damn! I wanted to make BILLIONS of dollars with my sign for this Video!
Now I will stay poor... i will keep my oooooold DFP from like 1950 with broken Pedals and I will stay at the and of the grid race by race...

Thanks Falke

- Daniel "Kart0fL"
Falke,

I have some webspace you could use but it depends on how big the file is - I only have 3gb of bandwidth so the file would have to be pretty small, or you'd have to limit the number of downloads.

EDIT: Just actually read what you need right now and my webspace will work for the 1gb or so file you need, as long as its only downloaded once from there.
My skin
Attached images
FO8_SRLT 11-LFSCART.jpg
thanks
I think the skin name is too long
Quote from TexasLTU :I think the skin name is too long

Yeah, I wanted to see what it looks like in the viewer, but the name is too long......
Skin for #46 Dave Southword, and an update to #72 Ihab Abbas skin attached
Attached images
FO8_SR_LFSCART46.jpg
FO8_SR_LFSCART72.jpg
my car with number #96
Attached images
FO8_EOrza96.jpg
Its so...so...so default
I'd call it "simple"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG