The online racing simulator
Might be able to participate in races from 20th June Onwards (From the live broadcast onwards), if im welcome?

Just got exams in the UK around the race schedule times, so once i have finished exams i have time for racing.

Im a friend of Lizzard's if that helps. So do i have to sign up somewhere or better to leave it nearer the time?

Thanks a lot

[SR]Jambo
I still cant believe Rudy lapped the entire field...
amazing... still... and again a great battle for second position wich was decided on start/finish
sign up thread is closed until after the kyoto 500. If you already wanna participate in the Kyoto 500 you can transform your Kyoto 500 sign-up into a LFSCART sign up. This will be explained also shortly after the Kyoto 500.
First confirmed entries added to the opening post.
Falke you screwed up driver 101 real name. Just though I would let you know, you have his name as being the name of my teammate.
Quote from hyntty :Well talking about names... Mr Bals from multiBC had a creative one

noticed that Timo

To the fact of replays. Can't you rewind in LFS?
Updating a table after a race on the fly is a question how fast you are

But all need to notice that it is less work and more fun commenting a livestream then reproducing and rendering an event afterwards. Trust me.
So even my avatar didn't scare you away from this forum eh?

Anyway, you can rewind replays. So in standard multiplayer mode you cannot have a replay. You'd either have to switch between the real-time and multiplayer window (you can have two lfs-instances) or play the tmp-replay file (which is the current game being recorded automatically) all the time. Technically the difficulity is in the commentators not being able to watch the game in real time then, because the they cannot see the replay on the gameserver being broadcasted.

There used to be a tool which allowed you to set a standard delay on the replay, so using that tool ment the commentators could see the action before it was broadcasted and have good time to focus the cameras. Unfortunately the tool has disappeared from the face of the earth, it couldn't handle race restarts and who knows if it would even be compatible with the latest game version.

The TV Director application could help somewhat, since when left in automatic, it picks up cars close to each other by it self and could be faster than the commentators controlling the camera focus. Unfortunately it also jumps from car to car every 5 seconds, and doesn't distinguish a real battle for position from a lapping, nor does it focus more on the leaders than on the midpack.

Yeah. ****ing difficult.
Tonight, LFSCART Round 1 on NDRtv, tonight from 1800UTC on after that on demand.
Finally \o/
Quote from TFalke55 :Tonight, LFSCART Round 1 on NDRtv, tonight from 1800UTC on after that on demand.

:static:
btw mogulus is now called livestream so the site for those who wanna watch it is:

www.livestream.com/ndrtv though the old mogulus link should direct you to livestream.com
Quote from TFalke55 :Tonight, LFSCART Round 1 on NDRtv, tonight from 1800UTC on after that on demand.

Nice Falke
Is there a link to download the broadcast directly? I missed it
Quote from lizardfolk :Is there a link to download the broadcast directly? I missed it

I think its on demand.
Quote from TexasLTU :I think its on demand.

Just got back and found it on demand. Good job Falkes and Deko, really enjoyed the broadcast good work keep it coming

One thing I will suggest tho, Falkes a little smoother on the transitions as it's a bit jumpy and Deko i know u've been busy and based on that you did a fantastic job. But the future broadcast I would suggest getting to know the field a little better as there's some mis identifications.

All in all good job Falkes, be looking forward to download my personal copy when it's available and be waiting anxiously for the rest
corrected

Quote from Agarash :Maybe our lineup could be 4 XFusion and one driver as a privateer (not fighting for the team points from the beginning of the event). I'm gonna announce the final lineup a day before the race.

Okey... please make sure you do use a different livery for the car wich will start as privateer for this event. For example you can use a red or yellow livery, or even a livery you regulary use for the Kyoto 500 (If you have CART logo pack on it)
Since attending and completing the Kyoto 500 practice session 4, I think I should be good on all the requirements now.
I might be a bit too hyped after this Indy 500 I really do love it 8 cautions, nearly 3h20min of racing... and Helio won

so what I really wanted to explain: We're going to see the Kyoto 500 ruleset being enforced here, with the difference, that we're gonna see a double file start instead of a triple file. Additionally we do have a time limit, as you might have seen in the opening post, of 2h 30min, beginning right after the first start attempt. Well actually I have to say that this time limit was false. I failed to calculate in my brain, as in the original file it said 180minutes. So the time limit is 3 hours, wich fits better. If we do have a clean green race all the way through, I calculated a time of 2h 11min, so we'd have 19 minutes for full-course yellows. I'm sorry about that mistake and I hope It does not bring to much problems with it. (does it? )

About the Kyoto 500 ruleset: As I said we'll use it as oval regulations, with the also stated exeptions. Also the new restart rule will be used. If you've seen Indy Cars today or before, you might now it. At the "Green next time by" mark (when the RESTART - SAFETY CAR IN THIS LAP appears) the Safety Car will pull to the right side of the course, and leave track. The leader has to maintain the Safety Car speed untill the apex of Turn 3. The apex is marked by some cones on the left side of the track. Between this point and the Green Flag, the leader may decide to accelerate at any point he likes, but he's not allowed to slow the field down again. (I recommand to floor it quiet early)
Another thing about the Safety Car period: Pit Lane entrance: If the Safety Car is out, the Pitlane entrance is right AFTER Turn 3. When track is green, you must enter pitlane via the road beginning right BEFORE Turn 3. "Y after G (before)"

About last race's protests: I'm sorry, but I'll be able to do them around Midweek, as I have some stuff going round here in my private life. But I am quiet optimistic to finish Round 2 broadcast and release Round 3 broadcast within the rest of the week. I'm quiet sorry for those fails, but real life's hammering me into the ground
Where are the others?
This is just a 7 names , this is unbelivable for me.
I hope that in the race will be a full grid.
Can you take me off the list as I'm withdrawing from the series.

(Would have posted in the signup thread but it is closed)
Quote from Ki-Men :Where are the others?
This is just a 7 names , this is unbelivable for me.
I hope that in the race will be a full grid.

The rest will come as they complete their two sessions.

I'm updating the doc tonight for the 500, which Falke uses as the check for that part and the laps and hotlaps.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG