The online racing simulator
LFSName: terga
- First and Last Name: Alen Terzic
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 69
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): SLO (Slovenia)
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SCP (Serbian Chromed Pistons)
i've done some ads for fern bay... I also took some reallife companies...^^
Attached images
FE_ADS1.jpg
FE_ADS2.jpg
FE_ADS3.jpg
FE_ADS4.jpg
FE_ADS5.jpg
FE_ADS6.jpg
FE_ADS7.jpg
So, race is close... what are your times?
I managed to do 2 hot laps so far, as i was crashing all the time and best lap is 2:08,3 with empty car on race set. Hope it's enough for 107% limit.
If someone would qualify with the world record we would get a 2:11,49 as deadline. To be serious I did such a time while training with Maissi last year... so it should be possible for everyone
I`ve tried to practice at NDR server this week, but PW stated in PM is wrong.
Anyway, I didn`t see anyone practicing. Does this means that all of you are so good, or many of you are still on vacation .
As usual, I`m struggling with FO8, and again didn`t find set that fits my driving.
Will do my best and hope that my ISP won`t cut me off again after 1 hour of driving .
found the problem... server is still named NDR|LFSBC & NDRC
Here are the flyers for Round 8
Attached images
Flyer_Round8.jpg
Flyer_Round8_low.jpg
Quote from fermevc :I`ve tried to practice at NDR server this week, but PW stated in PM is wrong.
Anyway, I didn`t see anyone practicing. Does this means that all of you are so good, or many of you are still on vacation .
As usual, I`m struggling with FO8, and again didn`t find set that fits my driving.
Will do my best and hope that my ISP won`t cut me off again after 1 hour of driving .

Quote from TFalke55 :found the problem... server is still named NDR|LFSBC & NDRC

Server password wasn't removed following the LFSBC race. I thought I did the command to, but I guess I didn't.

It's up now with the LFSCART name.

Sorry it came late again. fp

d
hi, i've yet to receive pw
LFSCART 2009 Round 8 - Grand Prix of Jamaica / The Jamaica 200 - Post Race Discussion
Post race discussion... Quiet sad for me to see only 11 racers and two of them retireing....
My god damned chair fell apart!!!
I`m sorry for making TWO cautions and then timed out.
I knew that something`s gonna go wrong a minute we started, but hope dies last.
So, I decided to give it a go, but was not fully prepared for this combo.
Anyway, once again SORRY for bringing SC out, and messing someones good pace.
LFSCART 2009 Round 9 - Chase Cup - Grand Prix of Aston - Pre Race Discussion
The Championship is going to see a little reform for the last two events. We're going to see the so called "Chase Cup". All racers but the Top 5 in the championship are going to score points for it. Newcomers as well as fulltime entries are going to score there. It will replace the road to victory cup, However Rudy will be classified this year's road to victory cup winner, as he cannot be reached by anyone anylonger.

Second thing: The qualifying. We're going to use a standard 15 minute qualifying from next race on, having a 15 minute free practice session preceding. Everyone fails to fulfull the 107% (if we get 20 cars being within 107%) can be allowed to race, if the best lap out of the Free Practice session was within 107%. This will be only used for the Grand Prix of Aston.

People who are interested in the Chase Cup but who are not entered to LFSCART can enter via http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53431

Schedule for the race day in UTC:

1755 Start of Free Practice Session
1810 Start of Qualifying
1830 Start of the formation Lap for the Sprint Race (7 laps)
1900 Start of the formation Lap for the Feature Race (29 laps)

1855 Western European Summer Time (e.g. Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal)
1955 Central European Summer Time (e.g. Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, France)
2055 Eastern European Summer Time (e.g. Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Estonia)
Race is shortened to 42 laps because of having less then 8 competitors. As the rules state a race can be suspended by the admins when there are less then 8 cars available. still I didn't want to punish the left racers with having only half points.
Looking at results, i'm quite pissed, because i'm losing obvious 4th place overall. At least i timed out early in the race, otherwise i'd be pissed much, MUCH more.
LFSCART Chase Cup... everyone who signed up for the LFSCART series can now fight for the Chase Cup (exept the Top 5 in the point standings)
Quote from TFalke55 :LFSCART Chase Cup... everyone who signed up for the LFSCART series can now fight for the Chase Cup (exept the Top 5 in the point standings)

Write down the names to be clear pls.
- LFSName : J@tko
- Name : Jack Atkinson
- Car Number : TBA [probably 15]
- Team Affiliation : NDR-Ford

I have a skin thanks Falke - I don't want some fast-food crap
Quote from J@tko :I have a skin thanks Falke - I don't want some fast-food crap

I would make you one in the NDR design / Penske design with NDR colours... I gave "L'equipe saucisse de foie" the McDonalds livery cause they are not NDR
LOLWAT?

Jackson in this series? FAIL.

Anyways, welcome, I hope you give way nicely under blue flags.
^ W****r.

Anyway, put me in Team SDF pl0x - they need all the points they can get But keep going with that skin Falke
nice spins
Quote from TFalke55 :I just finished this layout... ehm... just it is basically orientated by Martinsville.

I wonder how is going the grid to be sorted

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG