The online racing simulator
Can I please change my number to #1 since according to Ellis I won the team championship last year. By myself. Against 5 people of which 3 finished above me in the championship :doh:
Quote from hyntty :Can I please change my number to #1 since according to Ellis I won the team championship last year. By myself. Against 5 people of which 3 finished above me in the championship :doh:

*cough* though I like your try to get the #1 by your juristic skills, but you'd get 2-4 (evt. 5) if you're the winning team... #1 is for the driver's champion
Quote from karkar :Your Name; 55 P.Papenfuss
Involved Cars: 55 and 53
Lap or Replay Time: lap 2 in the sprint race, starts at 4min
description from your POV:
right after turn 1 he was on my inside and turned me around,
i think i hold my line and gave him enough room to stay.

karkar

- Car 55 and Car 53 were in the top group after start. Car 55 held his line, while car 53 was first outside of 55 and then turned inside. After turning to the inside line, car 53 touched car 55 and caused the tarmac leaving of car 55. In this action there was no scene of intentional touching. Also, from the looks of things, he also lift throttle to aviod the contact, but it did not work out.

- Car 53 caused an accident in the starting phase. One important fact in this accident was the move change. Accidents like this are happening quiet often in the opening phase of the start lap. It was no dive bomb or something like this. Because of the Move and the actions in the earlier rounds he'll get a warning and 2 Rounds of closer look. (more like a yellow card, then a red card)

Case Closed - Unofficial results are now official.
After Round 2
Driver's Championship

1 Rudy van Buren (R) NLD Formula Racing 108
2 Ondřej Maška CZE XFusion Racing 76
3 Jack McIntyre (R) GBR 0 61
4 Henrizio Salminen FIN Formula Racing 56
5 James Barrington (R) GBR Sim Racing Society 55
6 Klaidas Gasiunas (R) LTU XFusion Racing 48
7 Patrick Papenfuss (R) DEU Fragmaster 45
8 Igor Fermevc (R) SRB Serbian Chromed Pistons 2 40
9 Simon Hill (R) GBR XFusion Racing 35
10 Jack Sedgwick (R) GBR 0 34
11 Dejan Jovanovic (R) SRB Serbian Chromed Pistons 2 34
12 Lincoln Fargo (R) DEU Clockwork Motorsports 32
13 Vít Miština (R) CZE XFusion Racing 31
14 Timo T. Hynninen FIN L'equipe saucisse de foie 28
15 JJ Wang (R) TWN Clockwork Motorsports 28
16 Yann Laprevotte (R) FRA L'equipe saucisse de foie 23
17 Jonathon Pickard (R) GBR Mercury Racing Team 18
18 Bertil Holmberg (R) SWE XFusion Racing 17
19 Dan Sanger (R) USA Greater Than You Racing 17
20 Ori Avdimetaj (R) DEU Asphalt Warriors 16
21 Herbert Bier (R) DEU 0 15
22 Daniel Jähnig (R) DEU Polepositiondriver 14
23 Aaron Shearer (R) GBR Storm Racing 12
24 Dave Southword GBR Sonicrealms Racing 9
25 Cile Rosic (R) SRB Serbian Chromed Pistons 6
26 Nathan Lamothe (R) CAN 0 6
27 Ivan Perez (R) COL CTR 6
28 Zoltan Palatinus (R) SRB Serbian Chromed Pistons 6
29 Ihab Abbas (R) EGY Sonicrealms Racing 5

Team Championship

1 Formula Racing 164
2 XFusion Racing 124
3 Serbian Chromed Pistons 2 74
4 Clockwork Motorsports 60
5 Sim Racing Society 55
6 L'equipe saucisse de foie 51
7 Fragmaster 45
8 Mercury Racing Team 18
9 Greater Than You Racing 17
10 Asphalt Warriors 16
11 Polepositiondriver 14
12 Sonicrealms Racing 14
13 Serbian Chromed Pistons 12
14 Storm Racing 12
15 CTR 6

Two Kyoto 500 Practice sessions up to come: On 15th May 1900UTC and 16th May 0100UTC two sessions will be held. Both under the below listed conditions:

Quote from dekojester :Server will be passworded, password will be PMed to the signups list Thursday.

Qualifying will be a four-lap average, only one attempt. I'll go by the order of the connections list at the start of the session, and add in anyone who might join late. I'll keep track of the times using google docs, and post a link for public viewing.

The race will be 45 laps, first two under pace car conditions. The rolling start will be three-wide. The grid will be as such (numbers indicate starting position):

1 2 3
P 4 5 6
I 7 8 9
T 10 11 12
13 14 15
L 16 17 18
A 19 20 21
N 22 23 24
E 25 26 27
28 29 30

There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow.

On the initial start, the field shall maintain pace car speed until the green flag is displayed. No anticipating and jumping. On restarts, the leader may start to accelerate gradually once off turn 3 banking.

Post here or here if you plan to attend to help us prepare.

d

"There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow"
Mandator tyres change ? refuel ? or just stop and go?
Quote from Ki-Men :"There will be a mandatory pitstop, which may be taken either under green or yellow"
Mandator tyres change ? refuel ? or just stop and go?

As long as you make LFS happy that you made a pitstop. I sometimes force pitstops under certain conditions to see how people follow the rules. I don't care what service you do or don't take during these.

d
Wait, there's no commentary on what you have yet? I thought the problem was just uploading bigger than 1 GB (Which you have my filedropper solution (up to 5 GB) and Timo's blip.tv) cause you said the broadcasts were done
Quote from lizardfolk :Wait, there's no commentary on what you have yet? I thought the problem was just uploading bigger than 1 GB (Which you have my filedropper solution (up to 5 GB) and Timo's blip.tv) cause you said the broadcasts were done

I'm getting to the comms tommorow night.

Stinking homework.

d
Well... ehm I just want to remind you to stay calm on saturday. The Bridge Bend and the following hairpin could be very critical in the starting phase. I do seriously hope that everyone will act so intelligent, that I don't have to deploy the safety car. And don't risk everything, cause the point system credits the finishers more then the retired drivers
I need a set for this track, been using a fern bay gold set and it got me a low 1:08 as I can't find a set online. Are you guys making your own or using some circulated set?
Alright, because Falke is ****ing never around I'm not going to tell him before announcing this:

Round 3 will be broadcasted LIVE on multiBC with your mate(s) Jon(athan) Palmer and probably Chris Ford. This means we will get an awesome livestream with überhigh quality (something like >640*480 @ 700 kbs, I cannot recall correctly) plus immediate post race recordings.

The broadcast is part of our new deal with multiBC. So unless they screw us and steal all my money we should be enjoying many exellent broadcasts in the future. Note that at this time it is not decided how many and which rounds are covered.

See you on track!

The Chief Content Officer of New Dimension Racing
Timo T. Hynninen

(oh and for the record I did not come up with that title. Seriously)
LFSCART 2009 Live Broadcasts
Round 3 will be broadcasted LIVE on multiBC with your mate(s) Jon(athan) Palmer and probably Chris Ford. This means we will get an awesome livestream with überhigh quality (something like >640*480 @ 700 kbs, I cannot recall correctly) plus immediate post race recordings.

The broadcast is part of our new deal with multiBC. We should be enjoying many exellent broadcasts in the future. Note that at this time it is not decided how many and which rounds are covered.

See you on track!

The Chief Content Officer of New Dimension Racing
Timo T. Hynninen
Quote from hyntty :The broadcast is part of our new deal with multiBC. We should be enjoying many exellent broadcasts in the future. Note that at this time it is not decided how many and which rounds are covered.

what?
Awesome!

Now when are the round 1 & 2 broadcasts gonna be done? Are they ever going to be? I remember one of the UFBR broadcasts got to the same stage as the 1 & 2 one's are at now - done but need commentary.

I never heard anything about the UFBR one after that stage...
The round 1 broadcast is just waiting for deko to do the comms. I do not know a reason for round 2 to be released at any other moment than it's release date.
Hmm, I'm worried. A delayed broadcast will stand a better chance at being a bit better (no offense to anyone). I mean will the live broadcast have.

1. Starting Line up
2. Replays of Accidents/overtaking
3. Post Race stats (results and points)

It's those three I'm worried about. If you guys can do that live without any glitches then I'm happy (or recording the live broadcast as editing it post race to incorporate those features is fine as well)

As for Ford...I guess I'll be expecting multiple jokes at the expense of my last name.....

Quote from hyntty :The round 1 broadcast is just waiting for deko to do the comms. I do not know a reason for round 2 to be released at any other moment than it's release date.

Which Deko stated he had time to do it last night unless something came up again.
Hmm, I'm worried. A delayed broadcast will stand a better chance at being a bit better (no offense to anyone). I mean will the live broadcast have.

1. Starting Line up

It's those three I'm worried about. If you guys can do that live without any glitches then I'm happy (or recording the live broadcast as editing it post race to incorporate those features is fine as well)

As for Ford...I guess I'll be expecting multiple jokes at the expense of my last name.....

Quote from hyntty :The round 1 broadcast is just waiting for deko to do the comms. I do not know a reason for round 2 to be released at any other moment than it's release date.

Which Deko stated he had time to do it last night unless something came up again.
#695 - CSF
Quote from lizardfolk :

That was Greg really...
cybasheep
Rick-Clement Bootha
ZAF
Fragmaster
Quote from lizardfolk :Hmm, I'm worried. A delayed broadcast will stand a better chance at being a bit better (no offense to anyone). I mean will the live broadcast have.

1. Starting Line up

Yes, something came up...Work. Had to fill in for another engineer who has been pretty much so unable to work for the past two weeks because of his wife's surgery. Tonight in the evening should *fingers crossed* be a good time for me to record and send Falke the audio file. I'll do it ASAP, though.

d
Something tells me Mr. Ford will have a new favourite target this season anyway.
Well talking about names... Mr Bals from multiBC had a creative one

Quote :Timo Hymminen

that's cool... actually I did not know about that fact
xD but It's cool... gonna make some sort of intro as it's "LFSCART on multiBC"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG