The online racing simulator
Not living in the UK is not an excuse so just come over and see for yourself
Victor if bob is still doing this when i am 18 you better come to the karting meets if not i want free S3 to make up for it lol.
jokes. Please could someone video this though please oh and also video becky cooking sausages
Quote :Not living in the UK is not an excuse so just come over and see for yourself

Yeah Gnomie, and our bear tax - although extreme - is so much less than yours that you'd pay for your flight just by getting absolutely bladdered! How cool is that?
Don't forget that Newcastle is the curry capital of the UK
Quote from Mike Bingo :Don't forget that Newcastle is the curry capital of the UK

I also saw in the snippets of the Daily Record, that there was somewhere in Newcastle that was selling Mexican beer at 10p a bottle.....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I also saw in the snippets of the Daily Record, that there was somewhere in Newcastle that was selling Mexican beer at 10p a bottle.....

Aye, there's a kerfuffle about that.

Apparently it was old stock that they sold, one only each, to regulars.
No promotion about it or anything, and 36 bottles only.
Quote from Becky Rose :Yeah Gnomie, and our bear tax - although extreme - is so much less than yours that you'd pay for your flight just by getting absolutely bladdered! How cool is that?

Bear tax?

Noooooo my Grizzly army, ruined!
Quote from bean0 :aye, There's A Kerfuffle About That.

Apparently It Was Old Stock That They Sold, One Only Each, To Regulars.
No Promotion About It Or Anything, And 36 Bottles Only.

damn And Blast It All
Right just a quick Question,

Is there any chance of me coming "if there is a next karting Meeting?", Im only 14 i can drive and will have a racing license
Quote from Mike Bingo :Don't forget that Newcastle is the curry capital of the UK

Birmingham surely?

Newcastle however is the mecca of dog. A drink which in my youth was a significant factor in the amount of fights I used to get into! I won't be drinking it on the karting weekend I might take in some new fangled alco-pops (I dont want to taste the alchohol, I just want to blame it later), but more likely some Gin (I want to be too drunk to be standing later).
I hear newcastle has a street literally full of curry houses.

Diesel and Turbo Shandy, your best friend and worst enemy all in a single pint glass.
Quote from Becky Rose :Birmingham surely?

Newcastle however is the mecca of dog. A drink which in my youth was a significant factor in the amount of fights I used to get into! I won't be drinking it on the karting weekend I might take in some new fangled alco-pops (I dont want to taste the alchohol, I just want to blame it later), but more likely some Gin (I want to be too drunk to be standing later).

Becky? Too drunk to stand?

Damnit should of got my tickets in sooner
Quote from Becky Rose :I want to be too drunk to be standing later.

im sure bob...ben...billybob will enjoy carrying 3 as good as dead bodies home
Quote :they're not extraordinary

It's an individual thing.

Not every football hooligan beats his wife up after 6 Stella Artois - but it's managed to earn it's nickname by plucking away at the fabric of our moral code for many years.
Quote from felplacerad :Speaking of which, I've actually had a few of those (in Sweden) and to be honest - they're not extraordinary. Then again that's just me. I'm usually going for the most bang for the buck.

After the whole "it's cheaper to buy this lager than to buy bottled water111!!!" debate in the press I thought i'd try some - it's like drinking Weasel Piss
Quote from Jakg :

After the whole "it's cheaper to buy this lager than to buy bottled water111!!!" debate in the press I thought i'd try some - it's like drinking Weasel Piss

And I suppose you'd know exactly what that taste's like then Jakg?
Quote from need :And I suppose you'd know exactly what that taste's like then Jakg?

aye, he's a born and bred Fenlander...
I won't be able to make it to this one - just booked a flight out on the 23rd.

Basically I've got to be available until the 17th, then I've got to fit in a holiday before the 1st of September (end of school holidays, girlfriend goes back to work) so whichever way I did it I wouldn't have been here that weekend.

Sorry all.
aw heck, who'ma gonna debate with nows? :splat:
Kev, you just got demoted from girl.
Quote from Becky Rose :It's an individual thing.

Not every football hooligan beats his wife up after 6 Stella Artois - but it's managed to earn it's nickname by plucking away at the fabric of our moral code for many years.

Stella Act-a-tw@.
Quote :

Excelsior(sp?) lager from Lidl is the drink of the disearning alcoholic
Quote from thisnameistaken :I won't be able to make it to this one - just booked a flight out on the 23rd.

i cant begin to tell you how gutted i am... seriously

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG