The online racing simulator
Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
Quote from dcm_wc :hi seniors,i got some questions.please help me.

1)how to make clear and best quality video?i followed the instuctions in this tread 1st post but the video look blur.or need to set other things beside 1st post instuctions ?i'm using fraps to record video and using adobe premiere pro to edit video.

2)i recorded video and sound at 0.5x speed and i double amount frames it which mean amke the video faster and look like 1.0x speed but the sound very terible.how to make the sound like 1.0x speed replay?

you dont necessarily have to record at .5x if your pc can take it, take fraps, set it to 30fps go into lfs Misc FPS limit 30
and start recording... and ull be fine...
and from there just take it in premiere or vegas w/e u use.
Quote from noob4ever :you dont necessarily have to record at .5x if your pc can take it, take fraps, set it to 30fps go into lfs Misc FPS limit 30
and start recording... and ull be fine...
and from there just take it in premiere or vegas w/e u use.

you mean i just start record with 1x/normal speed if my pc can take it ?
Quote from dcm_wc :you mean i just start record with 1x/normal speed if my pc can take it ?

Yea, but this is only for very good computers... It depends on many aspect... How many cars are in video? is it video from MP or SP (SP si much more demanding), etc.

Ad. Quality... you have to experiment with this aspect, take some 10s video example and try to change options of rendering.
one question please . i'm shooting/camera on rear view of car..when brake..i want make the brake light like pull/come out.i don't know how to explain.do you guys get what i mean?a car pass through camera..when brake..the light like pull out and still maintain the red light line for few seconds.brake light shadow.please help me.i'm using adobe premiere pro 2.0
i have small problem with my sound! how do i change the Sound input?
If i use detect best sound input it puts: Wave out mix but if i put windows default it puts: microphone which does only record my own voice! what to do for fix?

Sound device = SoundMAX digital audio.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hi boys!

I have a problem. I HAD 15 FPS while recording with FRAPS with my old config.(2.4 Intel Celeron...) and now I bought an Intel P D805 Dual Core CPU, and now my FPS while recording, is 15 too. I think there MUST be difference between the 2 CPU's. If anyone could help me, I would appreciate that

2nd thing... I know how to duplicate the speed of the video in VirtualDub ( recorded with 0,500X)
BUT, I don't know how to duplicate the speed of the SOUND! Help me please, THX

correct me if i am wrong, but i dont think that LFS an recognise 2 CPUs
sony vegas 8.0

i record video at 0.250 speed and i want make it faster like 1x speed so i right click the clips for properties and set playback rate 4.0 . it sound correct but sometimes after i set it like above , 1 clip play 4 times and sometimes the clips can faster like 1x speed.do you guys know what is the problem?
Quote from dcm_wc :sony vegas 8.0

i record video at 0.250 speed and i want make it faster like 1x speed so i right click the clips for properties and set playback rate 4.0 . it sound correct but sometimes after i set it like above , 1 clip play 4 times and sometimes the clips can faster like 1x speed.do you guys know what is the problem?

noone can answer my question or help me ?
been trying to learn how to do this little neat effect of a static car but i dont know if it's a plug-in or if i gotta be a wiz kid. kinda want my next video to be really edgy and grunge based. heres a example of the "static" car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LrDlk6SE6U
#310 - 2xM
Does anybody know how could I make something like this: I come with one car to a certain point and then I come with another car and park on the side of that car that I had come there before...something like there were 2 drivers but I have to do that in single player

Thanks for the answers
Two computers over LAN?
Wait for the AI to burn up all the fuel?
#312 - 2xM
No..I sort of need that for rbr, so it needs to be all me...besides, the ai doesn't park itself where you want it
I want to do something like I come to a house and park my car and then another car is delivered and I take it for a ride, but my car is still parked in front of the house...so if there's is any way (not too complicated ) to do this...
Small question, i have tried searching but can't find anything. How can i turn off the central text? i.e. Wrong way messages and the likes. It's REALLY bugging me.
Shift + F Bro`.
Quote from BenjiMC :Small question, i have tried searching but can't find anything. How can i turn off the central text? i.e. Wrong way messages and the likes. It's REALLY bugging me.

Tried reading the first post in this thread?
Quote from kurent :Tried reading the first post in this thread?

Yes however i'm not recording an MPR...

Quote from feat :Shift + F Bro`.

That doesn't get rid of messages and i know that one, Bro'
turn off flags in SHIFT+F mode in options. forgot which option though.
Thanks, That worked
any profesionals or lfs video man who really understand adobe premiere..please send to me your email address/msn or skype id or yahoo mesenger id/email address by private message.i need you guys help.the reason for this because when i need help and you guys online..i can straight away ask and get answer.so i don't need post at forum and wait so long for answer my questions.sometimes noone answer my questions also.Please help me.BTW,i'm using adobe premiere cs3.

one question,i record with fraps.when i playback..the sound was terrible.how to make the sound like 1x speed replay sound ?
Dcm_wc, I think the reason nobody is answering your questions is because you seem to ask 3823 questions a week. Even if we help you, you'll stumble upon another problem.
It seems to me you're better off with Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker.
That, or you just dive into Premiere CS3 and see what all the buttons do. That's how I learnt it, I just took a day and see what it does. The next day I knew where to find everything I needed.
I'm trying to make my first movie but I can't get Virtualdub to double the frame rate. I followed the instruictions in the first post, recording with fraps at 30fps playing the replay at 0.5X speed. In virtualdub I select process every other frame and hit F7 but it just saves the clip unchanged, still at 0.5X. If anyone has any ideas why it's doing this I'd be really grateful.
Quote from (SaM) :Dcm_wc, I think the reason nobody is answering your questions is because you seem to ask 3823 questions a week. Even if we help you, you'll stumble upon another problem.
It seems to me you're better off with Sony Vegas or Windows Movie Maker.
That, or you just dive into Premiere CS3 and see what all the buttons do. That's how I learnt it, I just took a day and see what it does. The next day I knew where to find everything I needed.

i didn't ask 3823 questions a week.ok.thanks for the tips
Quote from Nick A :I'm trying to make my first movie but I can't get Virtualdub to double the frame rate. I followed the instruictions in the first post, recording with fraps at 30fps playing the replay at 0.5X speed. In virtualdub I select process every other frame and hit F7 but it just saves the clip unchanged, still at 0.5X. If anyone has any ideas why it's doing this I'd be really grateful.

I had this same problem. I got it too work by instead of "processing every other frame" i selected both "convert to:" and typing in 60fps and also "change to:" and typing 60fps. doing this sped the footage back to normal speed.

Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG