The online racing simulator
Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
Quote from Itar (CZ) :Yes, that is better. So, you ahve to record vid in slowmo (I do it with 0.250 in LFS) and then speed up it in Movie Maker (If program makes it possible)

you mean did i record video in slow motion in lfs?if yes,no.i just record my replay video with fraps
Quote from dcm_wc :you mean did i record video in slow motion in lfs?if yes,no.i just record my replay video with fraps

To prevent stuttering recording, follow my instructions. Record at half speed or quarter speed (F2-F3), then double or quadruple the speed of the clip in VirtualDub changing the amount of frames / second.
It's pretty normal that the video stutters, Fraps is a burdon on most PCs.
Quote from (SaM) :To prevent stuttering recording, follow my instructions. Record at half speed or quarter speed (F2-F3), then double or quadruple the speed of the clip in VirtualDub changing the amount of frames / second.
It's pretty normal that the video stutters, Fraps is a burdon on most PCs.

how to double or quadruple the speed of the clip in virtualdub?changing to what amount of frames / seconds?
Quote from dcm_wc :how to double or quadruple the speed of the clip in virtualdub?changing to what amount of frames / seconds?

Quote :
  • Start up VirtualDub. http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/. Open the avi file you recorded. Go to Video > Frame rate. Click on Process every other frame and press OK, or click on 'Change to [ ] frames per second' and put down the double amount of fps you set Fraps to. The last option will give the video more fps but you will only notice the difference if you will use slowmotion on this clip in the movie. This is because movies generally dont have more than 30fps.

It's all in my first post dude.
I've just had my first stab at making a video. I found that if I set LFS/Fraps to 30fps as the first post suggests my 6 year old PC could not cope. My solution was to set both LFS max frame rate (see 1.png) and Fraps (see 2.png) to 14fps (for some reason LFS would not let me pick 15fps) and then capture the replay at half speed as suggested in the original post. I could do this at 640x480 and maintain the frame rate.

Then in VirtualDub I found it necessary to double the frame rate in two places in Video->Frame Rate... The "Change to" box and "Convert to fps" box (see 3.png). Here I enter 28fps :o. In the Audio->Filters... I used "new rate @ 88200" and "resample @ 44100" filters to get the sound back to what it should be (see 4.png).

For a sample video please head over to http://www.chaotic-motion.com/video/
Attached images
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
i have problem with saving movie file with window movie maker but i do like last time i maked my 1st video.The error message show this.window movie maker cannot save the movie to the specified location.verify that the original source files used in your movie are still available,and that there is enough freedisk space available.anyone know why?
what is the best program to make video's after taking them off of LFS with Fraps? Thanks Very Much XD Caio!
Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere... for novices, Windows Movie Maker
does Adobe Premier also get called Wyzo or something similar to that?
Quote from banister :does Adobe Premier also get called Wyzo or something similar to that?

No, it's also called Adobe Premiere.
Ok Thanks very much, Adobe premiere pro 2.0 any good? Thanks again...
i'm done with import audio and video with drag in(adobe premier pro v2).when i playback,only have video sound(car voice) but no audio(song).anyone know why?
nobody can help me?
any seniors of adobe premiere pro v2 can teach or help me?after i export movie and i watch playback,it's not actual screen size(something like autozoom) and why look blur(not so good quality as in lfs replay or playback after i recorded ) ?
nobody can help or teach me ?
Dcm_wc, please stop double posting and begging for answers and please for the sake of yourself and others use Windows Movie maker, you are obviously not ready to use Adobe Premiere Pro yet.
I've helped you out multiple times but you don't progress, that's a clear sign it won't work.
Someone please tell me where can I change the speed of my video in Sony Vegas.
( I've recorded the video with 0.250s in LFS and now i want to 4X the speed )
Thanks in advance
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Someone please tell me where can I change the speed of my video in Sony Vegas.
( I've recorded the video with 0.250s in LFS and now i want to 4X the speed )
Thanks in advance

If you right click on the event/video clip and click Properties, you can change the Playback rate/speed(see pic)
Attached images
SonyVegasEventSpeed2.JPG
Thanks
Quote from (SaM) :Dcm_wc, please stop double posting and begging for answers and please for the sake of yourself and others use Windows Movie maker, you are obviously not ready to use Adobe Premiere Pro yet.
I've helped you out multiple times but you don't progress, that's a clear sign it won't work.

because i ask few days already and nobody answer me.i'm not ready for adobe premiere pro?everybody start from zero in the beginning.that's why need tutorial and guide by somebody.noone know how to use it before he get tutorial or guide by someone.fine.i ask someone else.
Quote from dcm_wc :because i ask few days already and nobody answer me.i'm not ready for adobe premiere pro?everybody start from zero in the beginning.that's why need tutorial and guide by somebody.noone know how to use it before he get tutorial or guide by someone.fine.i ask someone else.

Some people are able to get along with Premiere Pro, some people don't. It's a very complicated program, so no worries mate, you can make fine movies with Windows Movie Maker.

If you really want to do some research, read the Help file.. wich is always something I read first before posting 4 times in a row in a forum.
Besides that, there are tons of tutorials to be found on the internet.
Go to google.com and type in premiere pro tutorial.
anyone know why when i exporting movie..i got this error

error compiling video
unknow error

please help me
never mind already..i found other way to export
Hi,

im really confused here :S I have downloaded the recorder from the first post of this topic, Trying to use it is a diffrent matter i cant find where it says record

And most of the replys are confuseing.....Maybe someone can help me with a easy program, i just want to make a movie of one lap so i can show others my dirfting skills

Thanks in advance

Simon.

Making LFS Movies!
(561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG