The online racing simulator
Car Sound Remixer frequencies
can somebody explain this to me?

The rpm values in between the different sounds is when it should go to the next .wav, correct?

volume offset is to lower the volume of the .wav in that section?

but what in the world does the frequencies do?
It lets the sound go higher or lower.If your car is way too highpitched,just lower the frequency,easy as pie^^
Spell it right, it's ReMxier!

And couldn't you have added this to the relevant thread (which is still active)?
Quote from cdub :Spell it right, it's ReMxier!

And couldn't you have added this to the relevant thread (which is still active)?

R.E.M.X.I.E.Rillepall
what?
Why spell it like that????
Quote from cdub :Spell it right, it's ReMxier!

because to me the official thread is for yamakawa to post news and what not about his project.
@exhausted mule: What sound samples? I have no issue with people using my samples

1. Quint999: Maybe this user file is better (FXR ferrari 360 sounds). The issue is though is that a ferrari 360 revs to about 8500rpm, whereas the FXR peaks at about 6500rpm, so although the revs are now higher, it is less realistic.

2. Xaid0n: This user file is for use with your XFR samples, and I have I hope improved the smoothless. In my opinion it is now easily the best car sound package yet.
Attached files
FXR.zip - 235 B - 913 views
XFR.zip - 211 B - 944 views
I am wishing for a pack of quality sounds for all cars
Quote from geeman1 :I am wishing for a pack of quality sounds for all cars

Im trying,but im still veeery far from bein finished,check the preview and tell me what could be improved
Quote from S0ul :Im trying,but im still veeery far from bein finished,check the preview and tell me what could be improved

Sorry to say, but I did not like those sounds. In most of the cars the sound did not match the revs, worst case was perhaps RB4. At 4000rpm the engine sounded like it was idling Also most the sounds sounded like there were from some old game, they sounded too thin. I am really bad at saying how you could improve, them but I did just not like them.
Quote from DaveWS :@exhausted mule: What sound samples? I have no issue with people using my samples

Quote from DaveWS :I spent a good part of 5 hours trying to make these new BF1 sounds, and I am still not happy with them. The reason for making these sounds is that the sounds which come with the carsound ReMixer are from a V10 engine, and not from this years V8.

The samples I have attatched are taken from this years BMW Sauber F1 car. Unfortately the upload limit required that I had to upload two .rar files, but you need to combine them back into the same folder for them to work. I also did not upload any shifting sounds, but you can add these later.

The bf1 sounds provided in this post.

They sound great though i'd like to change volume/pitch activation time of other sounds gathered for shifting, backfire ect ect.
Quote from exhausted mule :The bf1 sounds provided in this post.

They sound great though i'd like to change volume/pitch activation time of other sounds gathered for shifting, backfire ect ect.

Feel free to change or do you what you want or with them.

P.S. Did you try the second user file which I posted for the samples?
I have a few really good sounding cars and lots of sounds to spread around. If you want a certain engine sound for a car, I will see if I can help.

I will post a sound sample of my F08 Sound soon. It sounds really neat.
I have a nice LX6 sound, my RAC sounds cool.

I am currently having problems with the FZ50. It sounds like V-tec kicking in at 9000 RPM.illepall
Quote from DaveWS :Feel free to change or do you what you want or with them.

P.S. Did you try the second user file which I posted for the samples?

yes. i'm not sure how to actually use it.

unless i just click the "user" box in the mixer.

id sill like to be able to address the mixer to certain sounds however, ive added a few sounds of my own.
Quote from skstibi :I have a few really good sounding cars and lots of sounds to spread around. If you want a certain engine sound for a car, I will see if I can help.

I will post a sound sample of my F08 Sound soon. It sounds really neat.
I have a nice LX6 sound, my RAC sounds cool.

I am currently having problems with the FZ50. It sounds like V-tec kicking in at 9000 RPM.illepall

Lets see them then come on.
Here is what my FO8 sounds like . I am still working on it but.... I don't know what else it might need.
This was done at the drag strip.
The first part was it at an idle and launching off the line. (shifts made at shift lights)
Then I did the return road with shifting a little after the shift lights.
Next I went half way down the strip doing powershifts right around the shift light.
Last I Shifted at the max RPM and then downshifted a little past the maximum.

Tell me what you think. If you think they are fine "as is" I will put them on here.

http://files.filefront.com//;6002751;;/

[edit] Well, I am having techinal problems. Other cars will be posted on this post soon.

HERE ARE MORE!!
The RAC. well I am sure you can figure out what I did for sample shifting
http://files.filefront.com/RAC ... /;6002970;;/fileinfo.html

The LX6 test run. Sounds like the RPM is about right (sounds like 10,000 RPM to me):
http://files.filefront.com/LX6 ... /;6002968;;/fileinfo.html

THE FZR. Well, I don't know if I want to keep this sound on this car. Tell me what ya think:
http://files.filefront.com/FZR ... /;6002967;;/fileinfo.html

Here is one of many sound samples that have no car. I tested this on the LX6, Just an example of what I have.:
http://files.filefront.com/Sou ... /;6002972;;/fileinfo.html
Quote from exhausted mule :yes. i'm not sure how to actually use it.

What the new user file?, just over right the original one in the User Files/BF1 folder
ok i need help,i added the lines then ran the csr.exe, then lfs.exe im guessing u choose a car then alt+tab and use program to edit?. well nothing shows up on the csr thing, and i cant get to the editing screen only one with 4 or 5 tick boxes, it doesnt say wat car im in on the program?, im using current patch as well. wat am i doing wrong?
Quote from Boris Lozac :I gotta say, this sounds really bad.. nothing like caterhams.. It just screams a lot, and there is some very high pitched noise, very disturbing..

Well, that is why I posted.
I was just wondering what people thought of my work so far. It is not done yet.

I need some more sound samples. I am having problems finding any.
To me, None of the sounds I just did sound right.
ok i had wrong version now it works,, kinda funky
I have to say..........
I AM NOT GOING TO PAY 10EUROS JUST TO GET THE FILE!!!!illepall
Here is what I use when I have my website down for repair. It is easy and FREE
http://uploadhosted.filefront.com/
Right - has anyone had any success getting this to work with LFS Compainion (LFSC), as i cannot get it to work (and please dont reply with "OMG TEH NOOB, just type the ports in", i need somone who actually got it working as no matter how hard i work it just won't go!

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG