The online racing simulator
Attach here

Thank you follow, deggis and JasonJ

The copyright of 'VbDSnd2' is in Toru Kawada.
Attached files
VBDSND2.zip - 10.2 KB - 1578 views
Quote from yamakawa :Attach here

Thank you follow, deggis and JasonJ

The copyright of 'VbDSnd2' is in Toru Kawada.

Thanks
wot to do if when u open CSR.exe it says that its not a valid win32 application?

EDIT: nvm i redownloaded the files and its ok now. tks neways
were can i find the cfg.txt file
thank you sooo much these cars sound sooooo nice and soooo life like i love the breaks and the backfires the most. i alos like how u made a fuel warningthank u agian-kamilek12
Fact: CSR hasn't been updated to recognize the FBM. So it will play the sounds of the previous vehicle that was in use.
Does CSR works with patch Y?
I can't get it work... When I go to track it says "OutGauge::UDPConnect : connect fail" in upper left corner.
Quote from DnkyKng :I can't get it work... When I go to track it says "OutGauge::UDPConnect : connect fail" in upper left corner.

PLZ, anyone? Wanna get this work!!1
Just a guess:

Make sure LFS is closed when your edit you cfg.txt. If you do it when LFS is open it overwrites any changes you make when you exit LFS.

Use this info. if you can't locate the Readme:

Quote from deggis :CSR INSTALLATION GUIDE

4. Open 'cfg.txt' file located in your LFS main folder and replace the last lines with these and then save it:

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 35555
OutGauge ID 0

(or else it might be conflicting with any other outguage mods you run, if you use them try not using them to see if it works)
Quote from JasonJ :Just a guess:

Make sure LFS is closed when your edit you cfg.txt. If you do it when LFS is open it overwrites any changes you make when you exit LFS.

Use this info. if you can't locate the Readme:

(or else it might be conflicting with any other outguage mods you run, if you use them try not using them to see if it works)

I did those, but didn't get it work... BUT I installed LFS again and I got it work!
This software is not updated anymore. Maybe the author could release the sources to keep it alive?

Compared to other sims, LFS sound is quite bad and CSR is absolutely required.
CSR does work in patch Y right?
Yes it does!

i have it running with patch y with xrg Porsche 924 sounds
I dont understand, it does not work
Quote from R34king :Yes it does!

i have it running with patch y with xrg Porsche 924 sounds

CSR Porcsche 924 sounds or just in-game edited xrg sound?
CSR Sounds
im going to say it...im just LOST
i want an RB26DETT sound, thats it but im so f******* lost.
someone wanna make it for me?help a brother out
Try searching it. I'm pretty sure someone has done one because that's so popular request.
Ive got Patch Y and its working fine.
I LOVE CSR lol
This is probably a noob question and it has been answered before, but i couldnt see an answer anywhere so i decided to post.
When i start CSR and edit the sounds, they wont change. Like if i want to change the BOV sound it wont change and stays the same.

EDIT: I fixed it.
BMW M3 sound
Who have BMW M3 sound in CSR ? please can send there? thanx
NOTHING.
no one made a single rb26 sound.
and i know for a fact someone has too. ive seen vids, everything..
GAH

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG