Yup, it's just a case of renaming all the FXO files to RB4 and then putting them in the RB4 folder.

I've done it for you though already: http://www.mediafire.com/?1jrl1jnzmyt

Just put these into the "User Files" directory of CSR.
does anyone have a blitz skyline sound pack? also, is it possible to make a rev limiter sound?
Quote from DaveWS :Yup, it's just a case of renaming all the FXO files to RB4 and then putting them in the RB4 folder...

Thanks Dave You deserve some award for the best subaru boxer sound between all games ever. Many people tried to do sound of impreza for Richard Burns Rally, but all of it was not even in 30% so good as this one. You made even anti-lag... small thing but perfection result from every small seemingly not-meaningful details. Thank you once again. I think that sound should be in stock LFS. This game is liked by my friends from subaru Poland forum. If i show it them i think they will be very happy. Big beer to you for that
I have to say that this is a great program. It totally confuses me, but with the help of DaveWS's soundpack, it is a good laugh to use. I find myself not changing gear until it is far too late because the cars sound so good at high revs.
how would i add my own sound? i think the new turbo sound is better, but i don't like the blow off sound. when a bypass valve flutters like that air is osculating through the charged pipes and damaging the turbine housing. although this doesn't' matter for a race car, or a video game for that matter i'd like a "cleaner" sound, like the sound my turbocharged daily driver makes (Audi/VW 1.8t). i know i try to avoid the flutter if i want my turbo to last.

here's a sample of what i am talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPVnPtPuEs (1.8t with diverter valve)

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-NYCfQ6ik (1.8t big turbo with blow off)
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
There is a pack of about 5 different BOV sounds for CSR in wav format somewhere.

They originated when LFS used to use a .RAW files for the DumpValve.raw default sound. Someone converted them into WAVs for use in CSR. now, gotta just find the post. =)

Edit: I've had a little look for it. It's quite hard to locate. I may upload it here when I get home in a few hours.

Edit: Here is a BOV sound pack of 11 DumpValves. Unfortunately this is for use in the LFS default engine editor. I'll keep looking for CSR the DumpValves pack. Edit: cannot find it at all! I will upload later on.

Edit: I've added about 11 different blow off valve (dump valve) sounds in wav format for use in CSR. You should be able to find something you like in there.
no csr folder wth
BMW M3 Turbo Sound
How to use CSR (CarSoundRemixer)
Hey. I've been experimenting with the CSR, and i've made a nice sound for the XRT. The problem is tho, i can't make it go with my LFS. Why can't i do that? I follow the instructions from the ReadMe, but it still won't work, what do i have to do?
So it's working (you can edit sounds and make noises with it?), but won't do anything when LFS is running? The outguage settings in the cfg.txt might have been changed after you edited it. Are you running any other outguage mods per chance? I did that once and it changed the outguage cfg.txt settings so it wouldn't work.

You said you read the readme, but did you read the highly detailed Installation Guide?
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=219905#post219905
How do I actually turn this application on? I've got it running and followed the installation guide its just that it does nothing. I've got it loaded and LFS running, but nothign happens? how do I actually make it start, is there something I have to do with 'outgauge' apart from editing the cfg file?

edit: looks like most the folders are empty, do only certain cars work, or are there just no presets for half the cars?
Default cars in the download are BF1 and FZR. The other cars require CSR car pack download. DaveWS's CSR pack is the most renown.

Have you read the Installation Guide this information is explained in there.
Quote :* Full Sound Pack by DaveWS: download (all cars included)

It does not detect FBM so don't try and test it with that car. It will just use the last car selected AFAIK when you use the FBM.
download down
Wy do you want the "set" for BF1? Can you drive it ?
yes,.i can drive bf1,...im fresh with new cars
Quote from primozeto :yes,.i can drive bf1,...im fresh with new cars

FBM =/= BF1.

Ok, they both are BMW's and Formula's, but they are different.
you dont check it Shadowww? hes a cracker!:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Shadowww

You know that ''0:{212}/end_line'' language. Can you please explain how to do this:
6. Finally, you can create .bat file shortcut to start CSR and LFS together (instead of everytime using separate LFS and CSR shortcuts!):

* Create a file called start.bat and place it in the LFS main folder.
* Open the file you just created in Notepad, copy & paste these lines and save it:

@echo off
cd CSR
start/AboveNormal CSR.exe
cd ..
pause
start LFS.exe
exit

I just can't get it work. Can you make that file and host it somewhere, please?
Thanks ma breda!
No problem
how the hell can i change the engine sounds?

i downloaded some sounds for TDU and i thought i would use them for FZR but it doesnt work. :\

help?

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG