The online racing simulator
How to mute the crackles which I heard when csr is On.
That crackle would sound like the fire is leaving muffler.
How to mute it? Because it's sound horrible.

Sorry for bad English.
Hope sb will help me.
Turn off backfire here.

You have to do it again for each car.
Attached images
csr.JPG
BMW M3 Turbo V6
where can I get this CSR??? a link on topic`s beginning doesn`t work
P.S.: sorry for my bad english
thanks, i`m downloading it now
Yamakawa is back!

In first post:

''Turbo Charger'' not ''Turbo Chager''
Quote from PioneerLv :Yamakawa is back!

In first post:

''Turbo Charger'' not ''Turbo Chager''

Oops It's corrected.
are there any wav. sounds that i can use to edit my xrt engine sound with csr?maybe a sound pack with .wav sounds(turbo,engine sound, and other)?can you give me a link?
I might download this but will i be able to hear what saund im remixing
Why only the FZR and the BF1 works? I downloaded the soundpack and put it in 'User files'en 'Sounds'.
Quote from magux :Why only the FZR and the BF1 works? I downloaded the soundpack and put it in 'User files'en 'Sounds'.

Hmm sounds like it's only using the default sounds, You must select USER MODE as shown in step 5. here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=219905#post219905
That tells CSR to ignor the BF1 and FZR in the default "sounds" folder and use the "user files" folder instead.
F**k you all that s**t dont work!
Ive tried everything and ive done everything........ Car still sounds the same!!!!!!
Quote from streetracerguy :F**k you all that s**t dont work!
Ive tried everything and ive done everything........ Car still sounds the same!!!!!!

hmm your dumb then xD
well at first the step by step thing didnt work cuz all the files were named differently so i just started clickin shit, then i found the right spot then i did what it said and it still dont fukn work
streetracerguy, either moderate your language or you will be removed from the forum. You have 2 infractions. If you receive a third, you will no longer be able to post here.
sorry, just furious
Hi there!

Well I know this is a rather old, but GREAT piece of software. Ok... I had some problems with it using WinXP: I had to turn off all sounds with the slider - except for skid and wind to be able to hear the GREAT CSR sound without overlapping. But I was not able to hear other cars around me

Someone here said that XP and Vista have a different sound management and that it works with Vista. However I have installed the RC1 of Win7 (64bit) to test CSR again.

Well I discovered the same problem I need to turn off the sounds in LFS with the SHIFT+A menue in order to not hear some double sounds (LFS/CSR mixture). But then I cannot hear other cars around me

An other thing - I believe this is a Win7 problem - is that sometimes the "Road Noise" sound get stuck. Then I permanently hear this sound - even when I am in the pits and no one else is on the server. I am also not able to edit the sounds. If I try to, CSR crashes with the error: "Run-time error 339: Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or one...."

But since the link to the missing OCX files is not working anymore............
Sound overlapping.
Usually not so bad if you have a good sound set in CSR. The engine revs tone/pitch in CSR should match the LFS car engine sound so that they complement each other. This is the reason DaveWS made a patch fix for the FXR I believe. If the CSR engine revs pitch do not match the CSR engine pitch then it will sound like an echo or like you are in a tunnel and sound pretty annoying. If you need to improve the CSR sound pitch you can inside the edit menu, more on that later. Also you can turn down the LFS car engine sounds to about 1/4 (not completely off you want to hear other cars yes) and turn up the CSR master volume sound(called mix) and you must do that for each car in CSR. Put it up to up to 10 or something high to help drown out the LFS engine sound of your own car.

Road noise gets stuck.
When you are in the pits, it seems CSR will track another car out on the track. Similar to if you were spectating it. But since your car is in the pits, it seems like the sound is playing for no reason. You can confirm this when you hear background backfires and the other car's indicators/blinkers sounding when you are in the pits. Not much you can do about this. It's probably a bug, but you can live with it. When you get into the sound editor you can tune down the road noise for CSR and make it less annoying.

Sound Editor.
The file you need as you stated is MSCOMCTL.OCX. Just do a google search for the file. Save it to the c:\windows\system 32 folder in WinXP, I don't know where it should go in Vista or Win7, I haven't played with them enough to need to know yet.
Thanks, Jason!

Well I am using the 64bit version... so getting the OCX to work was quite hard, but I found an installer which did the job (VB6Runtime custom setup).

After installing this Runtime LFS sound and CSR sound are at the same time and you are right - it does not matter

At Win XP both sounds have been delayed by a fraction of a second - and there it DID matter...

Now I need getting LFSRelax running stable (it crashed from time to time). Because if LFSRelax crashes, OutGaubeGateway crashes too and disables CSR... But this might be a point for an other thread.. Thanks!
i want that corvette sound
dude im kinda new on lfs and i just wanted to know if you can give out a link to get that corvette zr1 csr sound folder? its that video on youtube and can you get me a link to the newst csr please and thanks
i dont get it at all xD

how do i put it to my car on lfs ??
Can i use this on demo?:|
yes - works on demo, but the FBM was added after the program was released, so FBM does not function properly.

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG