The online racing simulator
Quote from morpha :It's because the OutGauge packet changed slightly in Z25, use the relay script with just one entry (port 35555 by default) and format conversion turned on.

Sorry but i dont get you.

Sorry for being a noob, but i would be realy glad if you could help me with how to set indicators to make sound. In fact, i installed whole CSR just for that, but it does not work.
Simply put: CSR is old, there was a minor change in how LFS communicates with external applications and now CSR does not "understand" all of it. To work around this, I have [post=1329031]written a little script[/post] that goes inbetween LFS and CSR, translating new to old on the fly. It isn't as easy to use as CSR alone, but once configured, it's only one application more to run.
Quote from morpha :Simply put: CSR is old, there was a minor change in how LFS communicates with external applications and now CSR does not "understand" all of it. To work around this, I have [post=1329031]written a little script[/post] that goes inbetween LFS and CSR, translating new to old on the fly. It isn't as easy to use as CSR alone, but once configured, it's only one application more to run.

Oh i see... Alright, i have downloaded it now, but could you tell me where to extract it to? Also, is extracting it to correct map everything it needs, or do i need to modify anything else afterwards? Thanks!
Its location does not matter, but I recommend an addons/ directory inside your LFS dir, for CSR as well.
Obviously LFS needs to send OutGauge data to port 6699, so configure OutGauge (near the end of your cfg.txt) to look like this:
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 6699
OutGauge ID 0

Quote from morpha :Its location does not matter, but I recommend an addons/ directory inside your LFS dir, for CSR as well.
Obviously LFS needs to send OutGauge data to port 6699, so configure OutGauge (near the end of your cfg.txt) to look like this:
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 6699
OutGauge ID 0

I put og_relay.py into \Live for Speed\CSR map, changed config as you said, but it's still not working. og_relay.py is just meant to be in the map, right? Or do i need to run it somehow?
You did read the post before downloading it, right?
Where it is (i.e. which directory) does not matter, but it requires Python 2.6 and yes, of course you have to run it
Thanks, now it works
Is there any other mirrors to dl the Dave's Sound pack?
Rapidshare is constantly full and cant download from there or is it even working anymore.
Have been trying on and off for like few months now to get trough.
Nice JasonJ. Thank you
Sometimes when making samples that need to repeat it helps if you copy the sound and add it to the end, but in reverse. Then there is no jump from end back to the beginning. You can do this with Audacity if you need a free audio editing program.

Like this

Attached images
untitled.PNG
has anyone made or have any RB30 sounds

or anything similar?

cheers
guys can someone help me with the BOV sounds?

my issue is that when i use my G25 with this add-on everything works fine except the BOV sound it doesn't work properly I only hear it once like every 5 minutes, but as soon as i switch into (keyboard & mouse) the BOV works great.

sorry for my bad English
Try releasing the throttle faster
Quote from Whiskey :Try releasing the throttle faster

thanks for the response buddy, i did try that, didnt help
Quote from morpha :Took some time, but here is what I'd consider "final" enough to be released.
In addition to relaying OutGauge traffic to several additional ports, it also allows to set specific IDs and can even convert new OG packets (dashlights in DashLight/ShowLight) to old ones (dashlights in Flags).

Python 2.6 is required.

Enjoy

WOW thanks a lot morpha! I got it working and it fully works to run my 2 programs (other than CSR), thanks to the ability to forward not just the port, but also a different ID. I had been searching for quite a while.

Again, thanks a lot for creating this script!

(i know have 5 programs to start up every time including LFS, lol)
Csr
Actually we could make sounds ,dont we ?
I did more than 10 sick sounds,and i got the sounds from :
http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/liste.php
Almost every car haves a low/mid/high rpm sounds on it. Take them and add it into the CSR,play with the timing thats its SICK.
Looks like it wont work for Windows 7 ... Its always crashing when i want start the .exe ... does anyone know how to fix it ?
Would it be possible to pick sounds from Rfactor?
Recording or...?
Historic GT has some sweet engine sounds in it
Quote from vistaman :Looks like it wont work for Windows 7 ... Its always crashing when i want start the .exe ... does anyone know how to fix it ?

I used it in Win 7 64bits with no problems
Quote from Jazzka :Would it be possible to pick sounds from Rfactor?
Recording or...?
Historic GT has some sweet engine sounds in it

Yes - rFactor has the low med and high parts of the engines.
xxx_onverylow.wav
xxx_onlow.wav
xxx_onmid.wav
xxx_onhigh.wav

xxx_offverylow.wav
xxx_offlow.wav
xxx_offmid.wav
xxx_offhigh.wav
etc

You will have to re-tune the mixing of the sounds in CSR to match the RPMs in LFS, but you will have a good start.

Becare of copywrite issues if you post any sounds you do.
If do like i say where the sounds are from

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG