The online racing simulator
unfortunately vista and xp have got different sound management in LFS.
vista handles all cars as they are... xp handles all cars as players car is, such as edited sound in "shift+a" section.
so the problem is, if you're gonna racing and don't hear the other, in xp you have to keep the standard sounds in the sound settings (Shift+A).
you always have to set up your sound off in the sound "Shift+A" menu. in vista you can save your "off" sound with head, tail, collectors mix set to 0.
I have to say im very happy with this addon.Makes racing with FXR
more realistic and kicks more adrenaline in during races.

Just asking is there good sound packs to try out for other cars too?
Theres one thread for CSR sounds but its long dead
Yes i got it. Thank you.
I assume theres no trick to get other players engines sound louder than yours? Other than that im having a blast whit this
No trick I'm afraid...

CSR will only output sounds for the car that is in focus, either the car you are spectating OR your own car. Other cars around the focus car will only output LFS default sounds.

Also external views such as TV view will not change car volume in relation to distance from the camera. It's an outguage application and is limited by outguage functionality.
does csr work for patch z?
i have vista and i have no problems at all
is there anyway to run 2 outgauge programs so i could use this as well as the rev limiter?
Rev limiter? Where'd you get that

gimee gime gime lol
look in miscellaneous addons, it's around the top

for some reason CSR won't work at all.checked everything like 10 times! im using patch z on vista and ive never had problems with y and i know it's compatable so im a little confused.... can anyone help?
u have to set the ports they got reset so u have to change it to 35555
Since CSR i dont have any tyresounds! Can anybody help me out?
had it at 30000:doh: thanks for the help! has anyone discovered a way to run 2 outgauge app at once?
wow, awesome, Great work.
This version does not FBM! The new version has not? »

CSR did not edit out the voice of sense of space! Hope that the new version has improved
Quote from sazpcjack :This version does not FBM! The new version has not? »

CSR did not edit out the voice of sense of space! Hope that the new version has improved

Are you using a text translator? I don't understand what you mean.

CSR does not support FMB, but it works on all other cars.

Unfortunately there will probably never going to be new versions of CSR.
Quote from sazpcjack :...
CSR did not edit out the voice of sense of space!

He means the distance from the camera doesn't effect CSR volume and the doppler effect doesn't happen etc.

The answer is no it doesn't, because outgage doesn't support the distance from camera so CSR cannot replicate sense of distance.
Link is dead.
EDIT: Just noticed:: The official link is dead actually, Scroll down the page and theres another link :P
shame im using the demo
Quote from J03130 :shame im using the demo

and you bumped this thread only for that?
0.31a (Alpha) is latest version yes. Only car that won't work properly is FBM - I think (engine sounds). But that is not such a big issue when you have 20 cars in S2.
guys how to you make new sounds iv got a few engine sounds but im finding it hard to find a sound long enough for low med and high sounds ... ?

any guides at all ?
Does anyone know how to put the the engine sound of Subaru made for FX0 from DaveWS Pack into RB4 car?

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG