The online racing simulator
It's a SB Audigy 2 ZS. It also already happend on U20, so it's not related to LFS using DirectSound.
Quote from AndroidXP :It's a SB Audigy 2 ZS. It also already happend on U20, so it's not related to LFS using DirectSound.

Just out of curiosity, did you try reducing the hardware accelleration in device manager?

If you want the extra functionality of being able to control every single aspect of your card's DSP, settings and sound routing then check out the kxProject I mentioned earlier.
The turbo spool noise behaves rather oddly with clutch usage - boost stays steady but you can hear all manner of fluctuations and dropoffs from the turbo.
Also might be nice to include a batch file to run csr in abovenormal priority
"start /abovenormal csr.exe"

Great work on the program.
Nope, you have to have CSR running, as the original LFS sounds are made "on the fly"
you don't have to anything, just start to program as long as the files sound packs are in the right folder.
..ok download CSR
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=12863

isntall it in the LFS data folder

now put the files you download in the "user" folder
start up CSR
click the box that says "user" to make sure its using your files from the "user" folder, and then enjoy
bump, maybe this should be a sticky or on a top mod list.
Here is one I modified into a civic vtec sound set. You can hear the vtec change over. You make it work for the XRT but this set will not have the turbo sounds you can add them yourself. Just experiment a little. =]

http://www.mithinking.com/lfs/csr/XFG-civic.zip

It's hosted on one of my sites.
yes, it does
I know that its obvious that you used my sounds, but yeah it sounds alright actually. I think the changover is a bit too harsh though. How did you change the amount the sound blends then?
Quote from DaveWS :I know that its obvious that you used my sounds, but yeah it sounds alright actually. I think the changover is a bit too harsh though. How did you change the amount the sound blends then?

yeah users can tweak it i guess
well i found that the sounds are blended between sounds samples that are next to each other only like from low to mid samples but not from low to high samples. I just lowered the mid-high sound all the way down and began the high sound from where the mid-high was
Will this work for Vista? I tried to use Tweak a while ago and it said I needed the VB files. So, I downloaded the files and it still wouldn't work. Will this be the same?
is there a command line arg i can set so that csr opens already in "user mode"?
Well for some reason.. CSR wont work at all... it loads up but wont play when lfs is running.. and the user stays at "CSRemixer" and doesnt change to the car im driving, :/
Quote from Xaid0n :Well for some reason.. CSR wont work at all... it loads up but wont play when lfs is running.. and the user stays at "CSRemixer" and doesnt change to the car im driving, :/

Probably a stupid question here, you did change the outgauge lines in cfg
.txt didn't you?
yup outguage numbers are correct... but CSR wont change the user to a car when im driving...
Quote from KiDCoDEa :is there a command line arg i can set so that csr opens already in "user mode"?

I don't know what I have done but mine is always in user mode.

Xaidon, have you tested some other car? I had weird problem with XFR, it just didn't work even that I reinstalled another sound pack for it. Other cars were ok. Reinstalling CSR solved the problem.
Quote from deggis :I don't know what I have done but mine is always in user mode.

yep correct. i assumed it didnt memorize option (since its not the default one when loading first time). cool
can someone upload CSR 0.31 to a faster source? cos this is taking ages.... 1 hr for a 34mb file
Quote from Xaid0n :can someone upload CSR 0.31 to a faster source? cos this is taking ages.... 1 hr for a 34mb file

I would, but at my screaming 4kps upload/download rate, it would take me 2.36 hours to upload it, LOL.
Is there anyway to change to default volume? when car changes it always defaults back to 10 which is to loud for me to hear anything else (Such has Skype), other than that, great app!
Quote from Thorvertonian :Is there anyway to change to default volume? when car changes it always defaults back to 10 which is to loud for me to hear anything else (Such has Skype), other than that, great app!

That would be very useful option, as the new sound pack works best when CSR volume is around level 1 or 2
Quote from Thorvertonian :Is there anyway to change to default volume? when car changes it always defaults back to 10 which is to loud for me to hear anything else (Such has Skype), other than that, great app!

It doesn't change back to 10 because you can set a volume level separately for every car.
Quote from T0mbaL :Why my sounds come later than it should come?

Because you are using a crack. illepall

LFS CARSOUND ReMixer
(826 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG