The online racing simulator
hi from another newbie,what an incredible bunch of stuff you have on your post,this game and forum keeps amazing me with its content and quality,I just hope I'm up to it!

Ron (Old Timer)
I'm sure going to try,anyway
Well hello all!

Finally I got my license and my racing wheel!

Looking for a good challenge or just many fun laps with new racing friends.
hi~~~~~~
X.Xavier.Xing
Hi, there. I'm tired of crashers, unproper driving and bought S2 license a couple of minutes ago. Cheers.
There appears to be something wrong with your 'i' key. You should get that looked at.

Welcome to all you new guys!
Hi there.

Just bought S2 license a couple of days ago and really enjoying it ! Still with mouse and keybd though.
I am rather new to driving sims but I come from many years of hardcore flight simming.

I'm wondering how I can manage to stuff a wheel (to be bought in near future) on the same desk where I already have Thrustmaster Cougar and Simped rudders...
Hi all. One more newbie. Hope to have fun with this really good game.
Hi all.

My first races in LFS date a few years ago. I never bought a license before though. This is my first S2 license..: )...I have always loved the realism in this game, but i dont know for which reason i never thought about buying it..and now my brother decided to buy it for me as a birthday present..

G25 and Playseat evolution the next step
hey hey heyy

i am luchodp1 and i am new here.

I am from Argentina and i am download the game!!

A question: is the same (example: spain game and the australia game) ??

I am from Argentina, i should download the spain one?
Quote from luchodp1 :hey hey heyy

i am luchodp1 and i am new here.

I am from Argentina and i am download the game!!

A question: is the same (example: spain game and the australia game) ??

I am from Argentina, i should download the spain one?

hola y bienvenido.

Respondiendo a tu pregunta , Se es lo mismo , lo que cambia es el server donde lo bajas , asi que no te hagas drama ; ) , Ademas el juego es multilenguaje.

Otra cosa , Trata de frenar a tiempo en la primera curva ( A los 60 metros en la primera vuelta , y a los 100 metros despues de la primera velta) asi evitas accidentes y puteadas heehhe , Y siempre usa los espejos para no llevarte puesto a alguien = )

Despedite de tu vida social porque una ves que probras LFS no lo vas a largar ni por 10 modelos argentinas con cerveza fria y pizzas jajaja
So, im learning drifting. This game is the best sim for it. (ToCA sux) Im not really interested racing (its too easy), but Im buy License soon. In few weeks I'll be the best. now i'm saying "Hi", and be awere of me. Some day I'll drift my way to finish line (on 1st place of course).

PS. Sorry for my english.
hi
Im not that new to this i been on for a few month but never really posted on this so hi all
Hi all,

I'm new to LFS. Got the game last Friday or Saturday :P..

But well, I seriously love it.

I'm not new in the simworld. Some people might have seen me before on RSC, nogrip or whatever. I used to play GTL, GTR2, GTRe etc. Now I have this, and I think this is the best stuff physicswise.

Cheers .
Hello all,

I downloaded the demo the other day following a recomendation from another user on one of the many forums I frequent. I enjoyed it so much I've purchased an S2 licence and was playing through the tutorials last night. I'm a fan of racing sims and coming from Forza Motorsport 2 on the XBox 360, I got on quite well with LFS. I'm currently playing with a wired 360 controller as I don't have a wheel. It works alright, but it is a tad too sensitive, especially with the LX4 or Raceabout.

Great game though, kudos to the Dev's.
i am brand new player. i yestarday start play game. and i am not buy it . i downloaded it and now what i must to do to play on internet? i must buy? i have 500 mb game. i downloadet it.
i played singleplayer but no fun. because ai is not so good like me. i want to play on internet.. i use gamepad and i play on gamepad this game.. it is ok. but i play with no AIDS. so it is little hard to me to play, but it is ok. formula is most harder to play because they have a lot horse power and if i press accel to much i spin around so i must be carefull...i need a lot of practice jet . iplay rfactor with this. so i have experience.(not virgin)... so if u have some advice to how play, i will have listen of you and i will use that help..
Hello mister exer

Click multiplayer

Hi there! Great game. Good to play with friends online and spend my evening. I have only played Aston Nat with GTR car. I dunno why people don't race town maps with gtr car? Don't waste your life only by playing lfs
hi
I'm saying.. HI(GH)!
Whatzzz Good Pplz
im not new in lfs but im new on forum
driftinnnng is tha shitzzzz
Quote from LOMPI :Whatzzz Good Pplz
im not new in lfs but im new on forum
driftinnnng is tha shitzzzz

There is no emoticion or pic can describe what i feel....

O w8 i have one

Welcome =P
hello evry1 i am speedys bro dustthatass and want to thank speedemon57 4 creating a account 4 me thx speedy
When will you learn to spell, dude?

Welcome to the forum, and no need to thank me.
When will you learn to spell, dude?

Welcome to the forum, and no need to thank me.
Double post is double psot?
Hi, everyone

Just wondering, how can i enter a race online?

New players say hi here
(3706 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG