The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Quote from AndroidXP :OMG look at your postcount.
4 + 5 = 9
4 + 5 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
4 * 5 * 9 = 180 = 1 + 8 + 0 = 9

Three times 9 which when turned on its head is 666. Clearly you are the devil

And now look at my postcount!
7 + 5 + 5 + 6 = 23! The magical number! Which is also my age! Conspiracy!

You stole that post from the plot for the film The Number 23.
So then...we're all delusional psychos, possessed by demons and we're the cause of all famines and wars? I thought you gave up the weed lerts? Also, you STILL haven't shown quotes of these abuses you claim

FTR, RM's post in the pet thread was ironic. It wasn't intended to hurt the OP per se, but to show that this forum isn't the place to grieve about your dead pet.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
Quote from lerts :i have an english philology diploma my previous point its obvious and crystal clear

do you just make these degrees up whenever it suits you? first you claim to study engineering yet are unable to solve the simplest of equations and have very little if any grasp of physics and now despite your horrid spelling absence of grammar and general understanding and feel for the english language you claim to have a degree in anglistic
im going to go for my diploma and scan it to prove it to you

well the reason you dont get the irony is not a language barrier precisely
if lerts wants anyone to take him seriously and believe any statements he makes he'll need to turn out his pockets and tell us a little bit about himself and his education.

if you don't lerts, people will continue to question and argue your statements and treat it nothing more than uneducated spam.

On the issue of the bad grammar pobody is nerfect and shouldn't use it as a tool in a personal attack, lighten up ffs.

lerts the choice is your's, either tell us of you degrees and education or continue to be picked on and pushed around, i hate to see anyone constantly have the piss taken out of them, it's demoralizing.

I think i speak for many when i say you should go here too.
True, we can't all have perfect grammar. But the fact is that he not only has a huge 16 page thread about his poorly written 'theories' but bumps into other peoples ON TOPIC threads with his irrelevant mumblings.....

I'd like to see these degrees in English and what not that you speak of, Lerts. Do show and tell
well i got the first 3 years cycle on english filology which here is regarded for job questions as a diploma

and im 8 subjects away from getting a 3years diploma on engineering

i dont have anything to prove

i gurantee you that if i stayed here the spirit of this comunity would change to the extend you could show your feelings without being scorned

i did it in the wwii forum 1st 6 years ago it was like this but now people show their feelings and chat friendly

but im not going throught that crap again
Quote from CSU1 :On the issue of the bad grammar pobody is nerfect and shouldn't use it as a tool in a personal attack, lighten up ffs.

im not but his grammar is on the verge of making the majority of his sentences indecipherable and yet he claims to have a degree in english philology which can only mean that hes either making it up or the spanish educational system is a complete joke
Aw I love You Lerts, You write such a good english and have such lovely ideas, You're really a nice, intelligent, smart, cool and friendly guy, But FFS stop wanting everyone to talk to you like your mother does, you either live with the way people is or go back to kindergarten.
oh what i was pointing out is the tipical girl like actitude of pretending to misundertand whats being said and twist it

he said schizoprheny wont leave you alone, insulting me

i pointed out the real sentence by queen is love wont leave you alone

which points out of a subject exchange of love for schizophreny

so i was saying with that sentence what he was implying is that schizo and love are the same thing, by the subject exchange

then came the tipical flamers pretending not to undertand and twisting things

and saying oh are you saying schizo and love is the same, they are not

what an hypochresy, what part of this dont you exactly understand
I'm not talking about that (the love thing), I'm talking about this whole thing. From my point of view, You think that everyone wants to "harm" you with their comments, well NO some people wont ever agree with you but that doesnt mean they're trying to "attack" you, for example, do you think that i've never got an answer like "you're ****ing stupid man" or something like that? OFF COURSE I have, just leave them alone stop taking things so serious. Really.
Quote from lerts :oh what i was pointing out is the tipical girl like actitude of pretending to misundertand whats being said and twist it

he said schizoprheny wont leave you alone, insulting me

i pointed out the real sentence by queen is love wont leave you alone

which points out of a subject exchange of love for schizophreny

so i was saying with that sentence what he was implying is that schizo and love are the same thing, by the subject exchange

then came the tipical flamers pretending not to undertand and twisting things

and saying oh are you saying schizo and love is the same, they are not

what an hypochresy, what part of this dont you exactly understand

Lerts, please take note that i meant no disrespect or malice with my earlier post about schizophrenia mate My grandfather had the manic depressive mental disorder (RIP 1929-1990) so i remember as a child what it is like to live with a person who has a mental disorder. I was only joking and meant it as a bit of fun. I think you should stay, as your posts are good to read, well for me anyway!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :True, we can't all have perfect grammar. But the fact is that he not only has a huge 16 page thread about his poorly written 'theories' but bumps into other peoples ON TOPIC threads with his irrelevant mumblings.....

this is true lerts, the chaotic random topics and theories is just mentalcases, if you don't spend more than two seconds writing your theorie it's gonna look shite on paper, as did that picture you posted of the umbrella cross thingy.

my advice is to relax on the new theories, take your time writing your posts and maybe devote some time to explain exactly what the theorie is about in an easily readable well structured post, and only post at least one new theorie per day.

...otherwise, as i said; it's just plain mentalcases

E:
Quote from Shotglass : or the spanish educational system is a complete joke

tis, a strange place that doesn't eat sliced-pan. maybe thtas whats wrong, foo many baguettes everywhere
attention whore...
Quote from lerts :then came the tipical flamers pretending not to undertand and twisting things

Yet you still haven't showed some quotes to back up your claims. I've asked 4 times now, each time you haven't found any. Maybe there...aren't any? BTW, fixed your spellings

And if you can say for a job that you have completed an English Philology degree, why can't you spell it correctly, of all things?

Quote from lerts :well i got the first 3 years cycle on english filology which here is regarded for job questions as a diploma

You also claimed to have the degree, and were going to get it to scan it. Yet you go on to say that you don't actually have it, you've just gone through half the course. Which, BTW, doesn't count as a degree. If I did half of a Brain Surgery degree, I wouldn't expect to walk into any hospital and be handed a scalpel.

Please, by all means, stay and keep going with your theories. They are entertaining to read after a long day, and sometimes good ideas actually emerge from them. But for God's sake, stop posting random crap that isn't true. If you just tell the truth, these imaginary flamers will disappear
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
If I did half of a Brain Surgery degree, I wouldn't expect to walk into any hospital and be handed a scalpel.

Yeah you could, you would be fine at the start but after the first half of the brain had been mended, someone would need to take over and do the 2nd half!
Quote from danthebangerboy :someone would need to take over and do the 2nd half!

I lol'ed
im as honest as can be

much more honest than in real life due to anonimity

do you think i can tell in real life im trying to comunicate with my soul through synchronicity, i cant

count how many times ive been called schizo one way or other, isnt this insulting?

edit:

just so you understand what i mean by a forum spirit, in spain theres this foro de coches where the spirit is discusting, here its being decided

this guy posted in the wwii forum saying he was leaving, but i noticed as others that he sounded like comitting suicide, all the comunitty supporeted him and next day he said he would stay

if that had happened here that guy 1st wouldnt have posted asking for help because here after the comunity tacit agrrement of no talking of your feelings in the dead pet thread, he would feel it was not valid posting that and yet if he did he would be flamed

so that guy wouldnt have been helped in not taking that awful decision for feeling down and he could actually be the astronomer who discovered the 2012 meteorite and save the world

thats the thing i like of forums, is putting my grain for the good of the world, and these little grains from everybody can improve or make worse the future to amazing extends due to the butterfly effect

after the dead pet thread theres an idea in this forum that you are dealing with people you dont give a dam about and if they expose their feelings as being down for a dead pet theyll be scorned for showing their feelings, things they shouldnt do

wanna bet if we see any other rip thread?

just check my case, i had two nervous break downs due to my precognitions happening every 30 seconds and when i expose my trying to understand the synchronity issue, maybe to know if it has a name, if im the only one who experience this, some support...

and im called schizo by every single person who talks and i bet those who support my idea of maybe some soul angelic message in synchronity dont dare to stand not to be ridiculed
Quote from AndroidXP :OMG look at your postcount.
4 + 5 = 9
4 + 5 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
4 * 5 * 9 = 180 = 1 + 8 + 0 = 9

Three times 9 which when turned on its head is 666. Clearly you are the devil

And now look at my postcount!
7 + 5 + 5 + 6 = 23! The magical number! Which is also my age! Conspiracy!

actually i was born on 7-7-74 which adds 7

maybe thats why im a wizard

why all slot machines give you the price with 777, why not 333 or 22 or 7777, why exactly three sevens
You're the wizard of odd.
i hope that if i stay you wont call me a liar

i really meant i was leaving, it was my feeling at the moment

but i think i could actually turn this forum into something good, just as i did in the wwii forum
This forum doesn't need changing into something good. It just needs less spam by idiots.
#474 - AMB
The Moon is made of Cheese!!
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG