The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
Adios, saludos a las españolas.
Quote from lerts :heres one based on logic, this game wont last cause people here is rude an mean

Quotes please? I haven't seen anyone here be rude or mean. Some people have been quote persuasive when you kept going on with the theory about falling balls, but nobody was rude.

Quote from lerts :i noticed how tomba left after a rude comment and nobody does anything about it, victor announcement was a joke

Vic's announcement was about the prejudice against demo racers, and cruisers, and also about rude posters. Which there is none of in this thread. If you have a problem with someone, report them, don't bottle it up.

Quote from lerts :i leave as well if you just plz let me go quietly without having a last offensive word ill just leave

i want to leave you want me to leave so just let me go dont insult me more forcing me to answer

Nobody's forcing you to stay and answer. Several people have said bye bye. Don't try and be a drama queen, go if you're going, if not don't "threaten" to go. Nobody's insulting you either. You're obviously doing this for attention, you keep checking to see what people have said about you leaving, and then reply. If you had an actual reason to leave, you'd go and never come back
I concur. Either go to stay, quit the bitching imo.
Quote from Bean0 :Lerts, I think you have missed the point of the post about schizophrenics never being alone.
He was joking, that anyone who is schizo. cannot be alone as they always have their other self as company.

S14 Drift - Stop being such an arse.

Finally, someone understands!!
ill keep coming back as much as desired

you force me to stay

i dont like you

you pretended to be my friend yet you insult me calling me drama queen

i despice you

i dont want to hang around with people like you

mods cage me here and allowed constant insults

therefore is not im gonna vanish from here but this comunity will vanish after my departure

call me crazy but actually i have trillions more points of karma than you and the world revolves around me more than around you

i dont want to plz you,i prefer someone like you hates me i have done nothing to deserve attacks but to be odd

as this guys say youth will be corrupted when they look down on others who think different

the surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

edit:

in fact i may stay

i like this confrontation

that of when you know your enemy is worse person than you and you are fighting for a truth like that that the soul exists

that makes you a justice fighter
.....:wtf2:.....

Maybe your hated for talking alot of gibberish (what comes into my empty mind at least.:razz and instead, talk about stuff eaiser to understand (E.g. LFS!)
oh my....

nobody "cage" you.
Lerts, you're still posting?

Quote from Bean0 :He was joking, that anyone who is schizo. cannot be alone as they always have their other self as company.

Actually, this is wrong
Quote :Despite its etymology, schizophrenia is not synonymous with dissociative identity disorder, previously known as multiple personality disorder or split personality; in popular culture the two are often confused.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

If you read the description of it it's shockingly fitting for Lerts.
Quote from lerts :ill keep coming back as much as desired

you force me to stay

No. I'm not. Goodbye . See?

Quote from lerts :i dont like you

Personal attack, OMG!

Quote from lerts :you pretended to be my friend yet you insult me calling me drama queen

Well you are. You don't see me threatening to leave and then giving out to people who "force me to stay here". If you're that emotionally attached to the forum, and can't leave, plug out your internet. Job done

Quote from lerts :i despice you

i dont want to hang around with people like you

Then why are you still here? You seem to have missed the finer points of "leaving".

Quote from lerts :mods cage me here and allowed constant insults

You're being caged in here? Oh boy...And what insults? I haven't seen you post any quotes yet

Quote from lerts :therefore is not im gonna vanish from here but this comunity will vanish after my departure

We'll never know, you seem to be unable to leave.

Quote from lerts :call me crazy but actually i have trillions more points of karma than you and the world revolves around me more than around you

Actually, Ireland is closer to the centre of the earth than Spain. So I think you'll find the world revolves around me a lot more than you. And you may have trillions of karma, but you're being "imprisoned" here, so they ain't much good to you...

Quote from lerts :i dont want to plz you,i prefer someone like you hates me i have done nothing to deserve attacks but to be odd

You are odd, and I enjoyed reading your posts. But then you started calling insults, and threatening to leave. And I still haven't seen these "attacks"

Quote from lerts :as this guys say youth will be corrupted when they look down on others who think different

I can't look down on you, this is internet. You may be 3' tall, but you're still on the same level as me on internet.

Quote from lerts :the surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

Or you could give a youth a lot of money. That would corrupt him more.

Quote from lerts :in fact i may stay

You're sure this time?

Quote from lerts :i like this confrontation

Again, this is internet. A confrontation is something that happens down a dark alley at night. This is a discussion forum.

Quote from lerts :that of when you know your enemy is worse person than you and you are fighting for a truth like that that the soul exists

I don't quite get that, but OK.

Quote from lerts :that makes you a justice fighter

. Internet police?
Shall we report this thread, so that we no longer stop Lerts from going?

I find it ironic how you accuse us all of making personal attacks, and then you call us all discusting evil worms, I personally find that not a very complimenting.

I'm sorry but your clearly attention seeking, there are other ways to get attention on forums, one of which is to make good contributions wherever possible.
it amazes mods allow such violence

in a way i find it fun and shows real nature of people

also explains wars famines abuses, all evil of the world can be seen in this forum diluted

and what do people in power do?

laugh

well so what is worse a posible delusional with so much feelings that can stand the world as it seems

or a socialized psycho that when someone asks for human heat for feeling bad due to his death pet answer well my worm just died as well

birds of feather flock together

1 of every four are socialized psychoes, that there are so many here just confirms the saying, so dont feel too well cause others are like you
Quote from AndroidXP :So you don't remember your childhood stories about floating in the air anymore?

who qualifies as to say thats an hallucination

i actually did

levitation is a wide known phenomena as its precognition

are my precognitions hallucinations as well?
Oh for christs sake, if you don't like it here, go somewhere else!

You accuse me of just following the others, you don't even know me sunshine, or anyone else for that matter.

When you tend to think that everyone else is mad, then its usually yourself thats the mad one.
Quote from lerts :i Never Heard Voices Nor Had Hallucinations

Quote from lerts :[...]

My Hallucinations Always Leave Some Room As To Be Posible, For Example I Was Once Listening The Radio Quite Depressed Thinking Boy Id Wish Not To Have Been Born Then The Radio Locutor Says Hey There Are Things Is Better Not To Think Or How I Got Another Time My Mind Read In A Chat, Maybe Coincidence Maybe A Trojan

[...]

Of Course I Can Be Hallucinating And That Leads Me To Think Many People Is Reading My Mind

[...]

I Dont Know Is Difficult For Me To Accept I Have Hallucinations When My Mind Is So Sane

[...]

yes as you seen my supposed hallucinations since fall within the realm of the posible can not be such

for example my levitating as a kid can be interpreted as an hallucination or a paranormal phenomena

but that i expereince odd things dont imply im hallucinating, in fact the mere issue of considering this posibility to explain odd phenomena proves my mind is sane

now your trying to set a dominace position towards me and your scorning comments prove you are a socialized psycopath, just as picasso

its not me who says 1 in 4 are psycopaths, there are studies

i can see psycopaths just by looking to their eyes, they have no remorse nor feelings for others, here in the forums you can recognize them by coments like did your pet died, oh just like my worm
How is he making scorning comments? He merely quoted yourself in his post.
Can anyone enlighten me what the pet thing is he's talking about?

Sorry lerts, but I can't reply to that. I'm too busy being a sociopath milking on the demise of the people on this forum. Btw, have you ever asked yourself why that always happens to you (such responses, I mean)?

E: Actually I didn't diagnose you as schizophrenic. I merely pointed out the common misconception of schizophrenia being the same as split personality disorder. While reading the description I just found the listed symptoms quite matching to your posting behaviour
Hes talking about a very old issue when a forum member sarcasticly mocked another after they posted on the forum that their pet died, it was a long long time ago.
oh tomba left for a rude coment of george tsiros and never seen him again

a guy was scorned by the comunity for his lost pet

and im delighted in a wwii forum making friends with nice people, here the bullies dominate the scene and its only fun word fighting

obviously this forum is ruled by demons while the other by angels
The power of christ compels thee, demons!
Attached images
1christ-middle-finger.jpg
its curious that post about christ made your number 3003

anyway the truth is zeitgeist
OMG look at your postcount.
4 + 5 = 9
4 + 5 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
4 * 5 * 9 = 180 = 1 + 8 + 0 = 9

Three times 9 which when turned on its head is 666. Clearly you are the devil

And now look at my postcount!
7 + 5 + 5 + 6 = 23! The magical number! Which is also my age! Conspiracy!
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG