The online racing simulator
The Complete Works of Lerts
(29 posts, started )

Poll : Lerts for president/prime minister?

Yes
No
Bwhahahaha I took your house Niko!
yes but one thing is imaginating and another seeing

myself i never heard voices but i see things that cant be posible unless im in a weird truman show

my last explanation is that the invention i posted about to syncronize brain hemispheres can change the fate of the world and time travellers are trying to avoid it

the reactions i produce on some people as i walk by is amazing, they cant be putting that expression on their faces, shame, fear, desorbitated eyes

is like they tried to do something but they just cant, their free will is limited by paradox

my hallucinations always leave some room as to be posible, for example i was once listening the radio quite depressed thinking boy id wish not to have been born then the radio locutor says hey there are things is better not to think or how i got another time my mind read in a chat, maybe coincidence maybe a trojan

im trully suspicious that people from the future is messing with me but are limited by paradox, that would explain the ufo with the lost of time and many things

of course i can be hallucinating and that leads me to think many people is reading my mind

but actually there are many posibilities that at least some people is reading my mind:

people from the future, aliens, remote viewers, even evrybody after a massive enlightenment

i dont know is difficult for me to accept i have hallucinations when my mind is so sane

i dont know someon here must have seen something that mainstream says its an hallucination maybe a ghost,an angel or a devil, some telekinesis who knows

besides i see denying what you see with your own eyes as let others do the thinking for youm, no the man behind the curtain is your imagination it doesnt exist though you see him

when she says she loves you without incurring into a paradox is your imagination its false
Quote from Hankstar :That's it, I'm outa Botswana, too much political turmoil...

Compared to other African nations, Botswana has a relatively stable and nondescript political situation (as well as a booming economy [by African standards, at least]). It is generally considered to be far more stable than South Africa (which is often regarded as the most stable country in Africa... but that's far from true).
Quote from lerts :i dont know is difficult for me to accept i have hallucinations when my mind is so sane

As the famous quote goes:
Quote :Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.

The Complete Works of Lerts
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG