The online racing simulator
Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
why educative system favours left brained vs right brained

im right brained imaginative intuitive creative

ive been 16 years studying what for others took 6 years

the reason is that i try to explain things my self and get conclusions based on concepts not on numbers, i never use numbers, just proportions half double

i think education discriminates to just left brainthinking leaving people like me with so much trouble

and in the end is left brained people who get to impose their view over right brainers who just can do art, they become the leaders
If it takes you 16 years to learn what others do in 6, then I suggest brain-handedness isn't the problem, but simply being a bit simple?
Quote from lerts :i never use numbers, just proportions half double

"How much bread can I buy for a half a handfull of quarters?"
tristan one question:

who do you think id rather to live with negative people like you or positive people like the very end

this should make you reconsider your negative view thatll bring isolation

you are not only being negative with me you are with most as in the dead pet thread

negativity brings isolation and thats valid for everybody

why do you think is said that bad people ends up alone?

man with the things you say to me i wouldnt like to be your neighbour
+1

But you know, tristan is like this, deep down in his soul... he might be the anti-christ!

So actually, i bet he's enjoying it... and even when he dies alone at an old age, he will still think about all the others as un-educated chavs that he never really needed anyway. Maybe in his next life he'll get the payback and ends up as a chav himself.
bush gives me good feelings, he seems a luciferian
long ago when i read the old testhament i felt disgusted with this character of yavhe
years later i found out gnostics believed as me yavhe was evil and was called the demiurge, the half creator, and the snake was actually the helper of humanity
seems that masons have this believe and they are very extended check it out, good for the world:
http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html
I'd much rather live with someone who calls a spade a spade than someone like TVE who wants everyone to love each other in an unworkable idealistic kind of way. Stupid people exist. They are generally lazier and smellier too. Why should I pretend they don't.

No, it doesn't make me reconsider anything. Not even you being a bit simple. I'm not isolated at all - I have a reasonably large group of close friends, and am a member of several quite social clubs and societies.

Yeah, the dead pet thread. I don't give two hoots about someone elses pet. Why should I? And why should they come to a racing forum looking for sympathy?

Negativity doesn't bring out isolation unless you want it to.

Why do you think a roughly equal number of 'good' people end up alone? And define good or bad. Or alone. There is such a thing as religion, invented (other than to control people) so that lonely people have someone to legitimately talk to.

I wouldn't want you as my neighbour either. If you were, I'd have lots of bonfires when the wind was in an unfavourable direction.
Quote from lerts :who do you think id rather to live with negative people like you or positive people like the very end
[...]
man with the things you say to me i wouldnt like to be your neighbour

I guess that's his point, actually.

Quote :
this should make you reconsider your negative view thatll bring isolation

you are not only being negative with me you are with most as in the dead pet thread

negativity brings isolation and thats valid for everybody

Wrong. A negative view only brings isolation from the one that is being opposed. If some people share the same negative view then it will likely bring them together, not the opposite.

E: beaten
yes but compare my intesntions writing with yours:

i share my ideas to make friends

you try to make others feel bad

when was the las time you did something here that cheered up somebody

when you make others feel bad you are stealing their energy, they go bad mood you go good mod, in a way you are stealing energy

now how could a group of energy stealers leave by themselves, its imposible

now another thing is gathering together to hunt for energy what you can see on how bullies get together

but in these kind of groups theres a permanent untrust, at the moment you look at the other side somebodyll be stealing energy from you

so in other words negative people like bullies can have a group but to the price of being bullied some times
I share my ideas, but not specifically to make friends. Friend making is more efficient using other means than being or pretending to be thick.

Only if they deserve it.

Gosh knows. The hundreds of times I've helped people figure something out with LFS, or done renders, or watched replays and given tips to newbies etc etc

No energy stealing at all. Mood isn't dependent on energy, only point of view.

You haven't seen me in a social situation. Whilst I'm hardly the life and soul of a party, I am generally a happy, smiley sort of chap. And I like making jokes and/or being silly. I'm a big 4 year old really.

What?

Nope, it's not like that at all. Perhaps you should read about human psycology a bit?

Judging by your posts on this and other forums you are in energy-debt (by your reasoning) because few like your stupid ignorant rants about stuff you've thought about wrong.
or i would count up to 6 the people here who hate me

they are just very loud

give me a single reason that justifies hate towards me so i can learn a lesson and change if i should
Hate is a very big word you use there, I doubt anyone here actually hates you. Some people just get annoyed by your incessant spouting of at best weird but for the most part utterly insane nonsense. Others find you amusing for the same reasons, but don't confuse that with agreeing to your world view.
check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11

i was obsesed with this hour but cant recall why and seems im not the only one

whats up with this time of the day

in fact the whole obsesion was 12 21 11 11

can it be the 2012 effect?soltisce happens at 11:11 gmt
Quote from lerts :i prefer to look for the truth in myths

...most myths contain no truths whatsoever.
like to moon was a big rock and pushed by giants into space...
:sadbanana

What?
a message from my crazy uncouncious?
ive been experience syncronicity wildly the last years

the most comon one is that while i think a word i hear someone say it in a different context

the last 24 hours i wrote down every synchronical word, that is that i thought and hear at the same time

here 33 synchronies during the last 24 hours, they are few, sometimes they happen maybe a 1000 a day

dificil
futuro
pregunta
dedicacion
turn me
ponen
simple
muchas
after all
sencillo
a veces
de la tarde
llamar
god
mas
or
perder
encontrar
tendre
dios
crecer
amor
are
mucho
son
angels
not
aveces
tengo
tengo
gracias
tengo
tengo

which could be translated as:

difficlut
future
asks
dedication
turn me
they put
simple
many
after all
easy
sometimes
in the evening
call
god
more
or lose
find
i have to
god
to grow
love
are
many
are
angels
not
sometimes
ive got
ive got
graces
ive got
ive got

is it me or isnt there an underlying message here?

in fact im afraid of keeping on writting down synchronicities it freaks me out

what do you think?
Lert , i have some friend in the arkham asilun , wanna join with then?
Quote from Inouva :Lert , i have some friend in the arkham asilun , wanna join with then?

Ah come on those words are really usual, its like if think "wey" here in méxico and i hear like millions of people saying it, I'm a wizzard.

Wey = Dude (But we use it like mads)
its amazing the answer i get in forums and the one i got from my mom

love changes everything

edit:

i translated latin greek french english old and new lets try it with the language of the soul

a dificult future asks dedication towards me

they put simple many things after all, easy sometimes

in the evening you must call for god more or youll lose

you have to find god and grow your love

sometimes many of them aint angels

ive got many graces

i think thats what my all knowing soul is trying to tell me

of course i understand if you dont believe in soul youll think im crazy
Quote from lerts :
if lerts has a bad day, the nerd and the elfo have a bad they cause they are me
the same person in 3 different levels of reality, the real one the game and the game within the game
?

You know what they say...

You're never alone if you're a schizophrenic!

**JOKE**
nope what they say is:

love wont leave you alone

you are ruled by devils who make you see things twisted

its interesting how love is substitued in your twisted by devils sentece by schizophrenia

that tries to suggest to the mind that love is schizophrenia

nows how they call it?
Unless I've mis-understood the rather hard to comprehend Spanglish, you're saying that love can be compareable to schizophrenia?

Love in an emotional state of mind; A feeling you develop for whatever reason, physical of emotionally towards another person, being or even an action. Love can leave you alone, you find love, whether it's on a conscious or a subconscious level. If you choose to not have love in your life, you can do so. It's a (fairly) rational mindset, where as being a Schizoprenic, you have little control of your thought processes and are percieved as 'crazy' with the hearing voices and other phenomenons that occur

Quote from Google define :A chronic, severe, and disabling brain disease. People with schizophrenia often suffer terrifying symptoms such as hearing internal voices

That's very different from love with is an emotion.

Next wierd and wacky 'theory' please!
This thread is closed

Lerts' ideas and theories
(921 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG