The online racing simulator
Its in Hall 3, just ask people in there.
Well the link in the first post in this thread says:
Quote :Nehmt in der ESL Intel Arena (Halle 3) am Volkswagen Scirocco Cup teil und gewinnt diesen unglaublichen Preis.

It is german, I know, but maybe you unterstand "Halle 3".
You could also search for Intel in the exhibitor list.

Edit: damn to slow
Quote from ACCAkut :Its in Hall 3, just ask people in there.

OK, thanks.

I still think the news post is a bit uninformative, though.
live video anyone, please
The interior looks pretty good ^^
I couldn't see any different crash damage. I suspect we are talking about christmas re. release dates.
Quote from duke_toaster :I couldn't see any different crash damage. I suspect we are talking about christmas re. release dates.

you didn't see it? the car wasn't fly to the sky when it hit the wall
Yeah, but "flying" for me atleast only happens in those adds on the grass and concrete barriers (i think thatsthe material), and not static metal guard rails.
But maybe thatsa good thing (the improvement. in the video. It felt more... safer? and DON CHECK "Live For Speed - Volkswagen Scirocco Gameplay". what a stupid guy)
Nice interior.
But that dude wich drives sucks.
Quote from deggis :at least one with G25 but (FFS!) is that the normal Driving Force, non-Pro?

They look like Formula Force EX's to me. There obviously wasn't enough G25's in stock to have them all set up with one.
#717 - hda
FBM, now VW, what will come next? Reliant Robin?
Quote from krako :what will come next? Reliant Robin?

Don't be silly, you can't corner in those things.

I take it you haven't heard the rumours about the Trabant, though.
Quote from hda :if anyone noticed the tyre marks on the ground indicate that's not the first crash in that corner
anyway, looking good

Hehe. It's a hard corner if you don't know the track. It comes up suddenly, you have quite a lot of speed coming in, it's not immediately clear where the track turns and it's quite tight corner too
sweetttt, I mean SWEEETT!!!
Quote from bmwe30m3 :http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5KAku9cwM
found this
the crash collison looks better

Looks like they have not included a damage system for that version of the car.

EDIT: Actually looks like I was wrong there, because it looks like he has suspension damage from a previous crash if you watch the steering angle. Collisions are better on single player anyway.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Looks like they have not included a damage system for that version of the car.

Thats not LFS. If it was LFS the car would flip over to Blackwood after that crash
Quote from Belain :Thats not LFS. If it was LFS the car would flip over to Blackwood after that crash

Funny.

It looks nice, also I see some uprages in shadows etc. am I right?
Quote from tikshow :you didn't see it? the car wasn't fly to the sky when it hit the wall

But you don't fly into the sky anyway. I just fired up LFS after reading this thread, got in the FXO and crashed into a wall at 80mph. I didn't fly away.
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG