The online racing simulator
Quote from eurotruckholland :hello im new here ,but im playing lfs for a long time and i really like it
and i want driftacars
i even want to make them, or edit the normal cars,
because im a 3d designer
ive made cars for san andreas and 18wheels of steel versions

greetz DW

What is a drift-car?
Quote from Gekkibi :What is a drift-car?

I think he meant Toyota Supra, Nissan 200SX, Nissan Skyline, etc. (cars suitable for drifting)
YES with bumpers etc.

and i also like rallycars
and classics

so if you need a designer
and you don't want to pay:
im here
but i really want s2
Quote from eurotruckholland :YES with bumpers etc.

and i also like rallycars
and classics

so if you need a designer
and you don't want to pay:
im here
but i really want s2

You can drift with ANY RWD-cars, not just cars which has ridiculous spoilers and rims and nos and bodykits... And there are already these in LFS: XRG, XRT and FZ5 for example.
Quote from Gekkibi :You can drift with ANY RWD-cars, not just cars which has ridiculous spoilers and rims and nos and bodykits... And there are already these in LFS: XRG, XRT and FZ5 for example.

but we don't have professional drift and rallycars

and no classics
Quote from eurotruckholland :but we don't have professional drift and rallycars

and no classics

True, we don't have classics (Other than mini, and that's not a real classic). However, we have decent cars for rallycross. For example, imho RB4 is pretty able in rallycross-tracks.

Now you'll have to explain what do you mean by "professional drift cars". Where is the engine? What are the driving wheels? Power per mass -ratio? Weight distribution?
HP's 250-490
mass 900-1400kg

but i want bumpers etc.

i want this
Quote from Gekkibi :So the visuals are that matters? We already have XRR. It is XRG with your "bumpers".

i want also rs2 bumpers

and this car:
Attached images
11111111.bmp
The point is, that recreating real life cars isn't a case of just recreating them. You'll need to negotiate a 'license' to get the 'rights' to recreate the car. Licenses like that can cost loads of money.

I don't think a small dev team like LFS, can affort to go to all car brands for car licenses of whatever cars you all here want and pay loads of money just to create those cars.

I personally am tired of everyone wanting this car and that car (specific car brands and types)... Please think of what you're "asking" and consider what it would take to make it happen.

Let's keep it to like "LMP style cars" or "muscle cars" or whatever, not specific types / brands (ofcourse you can mention examples to clarify what you want).

Anyway.. my 2ct.
Quote from Sponge :The point is, that recreating real life cars isn't a case of just recreating them. You'll need to negotiate a 'license' to get the 'rights' to recreate the car. Licenses like that can cost loads of money.

I don't think a small dev team like LFS, can affort to go to all car brands for car licenses of whatever cars you all here want and pay loads of money just to create those cars.

I personally am tired of everyone wanting this car and that car (specific car brands and types)... Please think of what you're "asking" and consider what it would take to make it happen.

Let's keep it to like "LMP style cars" or "muscle cars" or whatever, not specific types / brands (ofcourse you can mention examples to clarify what you want).

Anyway.. my 2ct.

you can build a replica of a car without any logo's

instead of ford sierra the: fosier (FSR)
Lol
But we already have "driftable cars" and "cars with bodykits". Imho we need:
a) Competitor to UF-1000, for example something like fiat 500, beatle, or lada 1200.
b) New classes like the infamous WRC. Even RB-4 is pretty good in rallycross tracks, it doesn't hurt if we would get whole rallycross-class. Other good class would be "historic class", where could be cars like porsche 356 or triumph spitfire, or even some american muscle cars.

Imho adding yet again generic street car would be pointless.
all i wanted to say is that i cam make cars for free
i can make cars trucks buildings etc.
i have even designed my own car
Quote from eurotruckholland :all i wanted to say is that i cam make cars for free
i can make cars trucks buildings etc.
i have even designed my own car

The policy of developers is that they make everything themselves. I wouldn't say that this is unfortunately, because I wouldn't like that LFS turns out to be yet another racer (The game).
All previous cars (obviously)
-FR Coupe 300bhp
-FR Sedan 300bhp
-AWD Coupe 300bhp
-AWD Porshe thing 500bhp
800 BHP Top speed FR coupe
GTR cars
Any of those above added would be cool

This will get LFS GOING!!!!
i would love to see i car like this one: the Fisher Fury kitcar

Then a version with a 2.0L Ford zetec engine or toyota/ 4age, and a rover v8.

i could compete the LX4 and lx6 cars. i like the old skool body with a modern car inside!
nice

i hope that they wil make one
[quote=wheel4hummer;21850]I would like to see some V8.[/

no yuo what to see is land rovers and v12
Quote from henrico-20- :i would love to see i car like this one: the Fisher Fury kitcar

Then a version with a 2.0L Ford zetec engine or toyota/ 4age, and a rover v8.

i could compete the LX4 and lx6 cars. i like the old skool body with a modern car inside!

LX6 and LX4 is enough of that car class in LFS IMO.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG