The online racing simulator
Quote from DodgeRacer :Minivans of course..

yes! that would be really fun if you added a minivan!
plz do it..
60 mph is fun
there could be a very slow class containing a kart a mini moto and a quad they would be great fun and good for begigners who are new to the game it would be a bit weird using a steering wheel to turn a mini moto and a quad though
LM Prototypes.

2 classes of LM Prototypes is all they need for now

just my opinion
Hello, I just would like more rallycars but not real cars, just fictionnal cars
And some other fictionnal cars.
I'd like to see the RaceAbout be updated to the 2005 version!
how is the 2005 version different from 2002?
Quote from HittiS :...what cars do you like to see in S3 if you could make a wish?

More slow cars like the UF1000, maybe something similar to the (old) beetle.
I would like Andros Trophy cars with one Andros Trophy track environment (smth like 5 tracks in it) - that be cool
Quote from PLAYLIFE :how is the 2005 version different from 2002?

At least there is new instruments and interior. Now I'm not sure if LFS still has the old engine as Raceabout got new engine too, more power :P

Read more here
We need "hot rods":

basicaly more drivetrain, engine placement, and engine type variety in each class.
I would like cars similar to:

1st gen 1.8L Miata (no surprise, that's what I autoX)
aftermarket turbo version of the Miata (AKA Flyin' Miata II system, 270-280 HP miata)
Corvette 02-04 Z06
2nd gen MR2 and MR2 turbo
AC Cobra
F360 (high reving, mid-engine V8, play mate for the the FZ50).

Yeah, the NA Miata and MR2 would blow away the XR GT and XFG, the turbo version of these would destroy the TBOs, and the Vette would kill everything but the GTRs, but it would be really fun.
I wanna to see a car with the physics of GTR game!! hehehhe

I must to agree with some cars for rally tracks, and of course, a full rally course too!

Maybe a renault clio V6, if you ask me for a specific car
uhmm.. first post, so this better be good! i'd really like to see a 1990 ford sierra sedan, 1998cc turbo, rwd!
Bugatti Veyron
Doesn't that car perform like a whale on the track though???? (So I heard)
I'd like to see a non-turbo, low power but good handling, version of the RA designed to compete with the GTI and GT
It's 4WD, and has a few million $ in design, it should be pretty stable.
-An AWD sedan, such as a Subaru type
-One or two 4door cars (One FF, and the other FR)
-RB4 GTR
-Rally stages, or at least longer rally courses with more fast sections, instead of just small Rally-X.

I'm definately sure these have been already posted, but these are what I'd like to personally see.
Quote from Hatemaker :-An AWD sedan, such as a Subaru type
-One or two 4door cars (One FF, and the other FR)
-RB4 GTR
-Rally stages, or at least longer rally courses with more fast sections, instead of just small Rally-X.

I'm definately sure these have been already posted, but these are what I'd like to personally see.

I dont get why people ask for an RB4 GTR. THE FXO GTR is like the RB4 GTR!!!!
Quote from Tweaker :Doesn't that car perform like a whale on the track though???? (So I heard)

well at two tonnes it's not exactly a lightweight sportscar, but from reviews i read, it is suprisingly nimble... even Gordon Murray (designer of McLaren F1) said it...
Jeremy Clarcson said that it handles like a big Lotus Elise

Anyway, my suggestion for cars in S3: LMP1 sportcars, with at least three types of engine (5.0 N/A, 3.6 turbo, 5.5 turbo diesel)

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG