The online racing simulator
He isn't recking he is doing a Highskilled maneuver known as itching the leg with grace...
Many call F1 Drivers "Pilots". But,it is evident that their bike-riding counterparts can be called pilots too,as we can see this rider taxiing his "plane"-sideways.

edit: [nonsensmachine]ZOMG,I have .357 posts! I'm Dirty Harry now![/nonsensmachine]
The new amphibious Suzuki now available in race livery. Driver not included.
"the worst time to get laid off"
"When I meant I'd attempt to get knee down, I was'nt being Literal"
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry to do a Jakg on you...

...But shouldnt it be "isn't" not "wasn't" as it is present tense?

Nope!

I have a feeling this wasn't what my instructor meant when he said 'go with the flow'.

It's past tense, so is and was are both right.
Ohhh you're english got pwnt by a dutch guy, j00 g07 0\/\/N3D
Quote from tristancliffe :The rider was fooled by the presence of millions of tiny ball-bearings on the track!

Winner for me - the fact it made every single person go back to the image to spot the meaning.

Tristan your too good at this game, take a leaf out of Niko's book. (love you too niko)
Yes Tristans was clever, but in my opinion it wasn't as funny as General Lee's bike drifting one, and the added pun of going down a 'storm' sealed the deal

Come on General Lee, your turn to post up a pic
I think we need to go a bit stiffer on the suspension, there's too much weight transfer.

edit: James Bond pushes to the limit on his WRC debut.
"The driver claims that his Co-Drivers diet is going well, evidence suggests otherwise'
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
"Mr. Inspector Gadget driving his new WRC peugeot, He claimed for a new suspension, He said to the news report [I want something like my shoes] "
"I'm going to prove that two wheel drive is superior to four wheel drive. Hold on, buddy!"

or

"I'm sure we have a defect. Cause when I do THIS, there is a small creaky sound at the back. You hear?"
Waaaaaaaaaaah! Snowbunny!
Snowmod for Patch X! Fern Bay has never been so White!
*sings*

Just the good ole boys, never meanin no harm....

YEEHAW!!
"Check out this fun setup I got off a demo server!"
"Is it winter already?"

or

-tour guide voice- "...and if you look to your right, you will see the beautiful town of ______........3000ft below"
How long until that peugeot stops smiling?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :"The driver claims that his Co-Drivers diet is going well, evidence suggests overwise'

Literally rofl.

Although you probably mean "otherwise".
as usual the french have their unique interpratations to words like 'sideways' and 'drift angle'
"Helium filled tyres were'nt peugoets greatest creation...."
Quote from Krane :Mitsubishi Lancer Tuned by AMS
Brake manpower: 2
Top Speed: 0.5 kmh
Fuel: High fat fish & chips

lol :riceboy:

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :"Helium filled tyres were'nt peugoets greatest creation...."

I can't believe that actually happened

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG