The online racing simulator
What's with the announcement?
(280 posts, closed, started )
We have been Phlos'd. Nothing we can do cept wait.
I dont like playing the waiting game...
#4 - Jakg
Phlos has made him self an admin and is running riot, all Mods are banned, only the devs are left
Then hum to yourself, and make me some coffee.
this is confusing now, i thought phlos was permabanned?

ohshit nevermind
jak is right, he did ban the mods
I don't get it, it says Developer under his name. Is this been done before, is he some kind of hacker or something?
Well... he is shown as a developer for his login. Either it is a hack, or he has joined the team. Scaphlosier does not sound as good as Scavier.

Edit. LOL, 7 posts in under a minute
Yes, he has lonely life and craves attention by doing things he shouldn't be i.e how he was banned in the first place... Quite sad really, but ah well, some people are a bit illepall in the head
Looks like he hacked the forum
#11 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :now what does phlos do?
or.. what does victor do?

this is confusing now, i thought phlos was permabanned?

ohshit nevermind
jak is right, he did ban the mods

He was permabanned, no he isn't, i think we've been "phlosed"
no, its a hack, im talking to bob now
phlos banned all the moderators
He's not a dev, he's hacked it and I think Viccy has changed the default "Administrator" title to "Developer".
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't get it, it says Developer under his name. Is this been done before, is he some kind of hacker or something?

He made a crude DoS attack on LFSW I think, that's what essentially the efect was anyway. He got told off for it, and who knows what else he has been doing behind the scenes. Perhaps he's decided to "exact his vengeance", or something.
Almost should've expected something like this, in retrospect. I wish I had something to prove. Oh well, back to my humdrum non-1337 existence *sigh*
Well, in that case, I think all of us may leave - or worse, head back to the ISI fanboy infested RSC.
It's a recently patched vB hack it seems too, which means that Viccy could have prevented something like this rather easily.
#18 - MR_B
Who's stupid enough to hack it and then name themselves like some kind of victor. (not victor the person.. victor as winner)
Hum, just seems like a spamming oppurtunity....
@ dawesdust: Do send him a PM then, and give the poor bugger a hand
#21 - robt
LFSW chatterbox......

00:11 jameswest : HI
00:11 jameswest : THIS GAME and this website are so well programmed

a sily little comment before the deed was done?
-
(Lautsprecher[NOR]) DELETED by Lautsprecher[NOR] : jjjjj
I only heard of it a few mins ago, thru TS. If only Victor was on Skype.
phlos what type of amends do you want exactly

obviously you want attention, but why at such this extensive price?
Clearly he wants Pie.
I'd hack for pie...
This thread is closed

(280 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG