The online racing simulator
What's with the announcement?
(280 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Widget :Well you must admit to creating the original slickmod, I have personally raced you in the past when you were using it to cheat.

This is true for the first part, not the second one.
So you created it to do laps by yourself offline?
I like it how we're seeing alot of new demo users posting in here who have registered in Feb '07 and claiming that they have been around since a long time ago, come on people, atleats post under your real user account.
I think a couple of them are mod's who have been banned.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :So you created it to do laps by yourself offline?

No, as a mod to put slick tires on all cars... If every people had it on a server, it worked, otherwise NOT AT ALL, auto-kick by the server (mismatch).
I even put an anti-cheat in it to prevent people from hotlapping with it...and I am the cheater ? illepall

Come on people, don't tell only what you want, tell EVERYTHING...
there are 2 user accounts, Bawbag - banned users can't post, so perhaps all the banned users might want to chip in (*cough* mods *cough)
Quote from GTTurbo :Josh, I have to ask.. are you a retard? Have you not read the list of things Vykos just listed, of what this weirdo loser has done in the past? I think you're as loony as him if you think there is any defence for what he's done.

Firstly, Vykos' post had not been made when I was writing my post.

Secondly, must it be true just because someone said it? I have been in this community since 2003, and the situation with Phlos is more complicated than I think you know.

I won't resort to insulting you, nor will I deny that I am a retard, or attempt to prove otherwise, as to me, you are nothing and not worth the time of day (night).

Josh
#133 - ev0
Quote from Bawbag :I like it how we're seeing alot of new demo users posting in here who have registered in Feb '07 and claiming that they have been around since a long time ago, come on people, atleats post under your real user account.

I think those are the moderators whose accounts have been blocked bawbag
Quote from Phlos :
Most are wrong, and I don't joke/lie.

yeah, sure. we had that often enough, and I wont go into those details again. You havent learned anything, just to remind you:

(20:44:22) (yuiop) hi
(20:44:27) (yuiop) what's up ?
(20:44:44) (ocr|Vykos) hi
(20:45:24) (yuiop) ?
(20:45:38) (ocr|Vykos) what shall be up?
(20:45:57) (yuiop) yourself
(20:46:12) (yuiop) what's up = what's news? = how are you
(20:46:51) (( /whois start ))
(20:46:51) —› yuiop is "yuiop" (~yuiop@XtraHost.org)
(20:46:51) —› yuiop reg in #liveforspeed
(20:46:51) —› yuiop using *.GameSurge.net (The GameSurge IRC Network)
(20:46:51) (( /whois end ))
(20:47:00) (ocr|Vykos) fine, but WHO are you? ;)
(20:47:40) (yuiop) i'm Phlos
(20:47:57) —› join: (yuiop) (~yuiop@XtraHost.org) (#lfs-news)
(20:48:02) —› join: (yuiop) (~yuiop@XtraHost.org) (#lfs-endu)
(20:48:48) (ocr|Vykos) I would suggest for you, to leave #liveforspeed then, just to prevent any probs
(20:49:12) (yuiop) why ? wanna help the community now :)
(20:51:03) (ocr|Vykos) nice to hear
(20:51:26) (yuiop) and this is not a joke ;)
(20:52:12) (ocr|Vykos) yeah, well, depends on what you think is "helping the community"
(20:52:17) (yuiop) i'm disappointed to be banned all over the place :)
(20:52:29) (yuiop) so i wanna help now
(20:52:40) (yuiop) yeah i don't know yet "how"
(20:53:39) (yuiop) any ideas ?
(20:55:12) (ocr|Vykos) hmmm
(20:57:54) (ocr|Vykos) well, helping the community... difficult, to give some direct advice on that.
(20:58:40) (ocr|Vykos) As long as you dont want to help devs, to hand in some info on some code related stuff... which would help the community too in a way.
(20:59:22) (ocr|Vykos) But: You will need a lot of patience now, cause your "fame" is ruined, and it will need a lot of more helpful behaviour, to clear the crap away
(20:59:17) (yuiop) yeah i know
(20:59:24) (yuiop) i will try my best :)
(20:59:42) (yuiop) btw i want to help devs, but not sure they really want my help ;)
(21:00:03) (ocr|Vykos) well
(21:00:44) (ocr|Vykos) they wont give you anything atm for sure, but a first step would be to send some or all infos on your "researches" bou lfs-code etc...
(21:00:55) (ocr|Vykos) that might show them, that you want to change.
(21:01:07) (yuiop) i don't want anything back for helping them !
(21:01:21) (ocr|Vykos) everyone probably will look very careful at you anyway in the upcoming months.
(21:02:03) (yuiop) sending by what way ? i already wrote an email, but no answer at all ;)
(21:02:17) (yuiop) this is difficult to help them, if they don't answer =)
(21:02:25) (ocr|Vykos) only text, or already some real info, some data?
(21:02:49) (yuiop) text
(21:02:57) (yuiop) i will not send any infos if they don't want my help :)
(21:03:08) (yuiop) i just want a "no" or "yes" about my help
(21:03:18) (ocr|Vykos) well, they probably wont say anything
(21:03:37) (ocr|Vykos) you actually cant even expect to receive an answer...
(21:03:46) (yuiop) lol...
(21:03:53) (ocr|Vykos) no, not lol
(21:04:13) (ocr|Vykos) take a step on their side, and give me a reason, why they should?
(21:05:10) (yuiop) because i have really good informations about their products
(21:05:16) (yuiop) -s
(21:05:23) (ocr|Vykos) I would send in some of the infos I have, and saying, I will look deeper in the code, and will keep you updated, on what I find. (that's what I would do, if i were you)
(21:05:42) (ocr|Vykos) and then just send some more info and some more etc etc
(21:06:03) (yuiop) well i don't find more than Scawen, i just read the asm code as Scawen do it in C++ =)
(21:06:12) (ocr|Vykos) no one trusts you, so that is imho the only way, to get some trut back. Giving, without epecting anything
(21:06:15) (yuiop) so Scawen know even better than me the code =)
(21:06:56) (ocr|Vykos) my wife wants me on the couch, talk ya later.
(21:07:12) (yuiop) As i already say, i don't expect anything back. All i want is to discuss about my research and tell to Scawen how to improve the S2 security code :)
(21:07:17) (yuiop) nothing more, nothing less
(21:07:47) (yuiop) ok

So you wanted to help, eh? grow up
LOL, Bob can't though

edit WAY too slow, holy cow
Just to be safe, I am using Tor while browsing the forum.
uiop - known wrecker

yuiop - Phlos alias

Conspiracy?
You wait it will be on Sky One soon presented by that idiot with spikey hair and glasses...THE PHLOS CONSPIRACY
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :You wait it will be on Sky One soon presented by that idiot with spikey hair and glasses...THE PHLOS CONSPIRACY

What JakG?
phlos - known wrecker
No...only in your mind.
Well if you are trying to help then you must know what is a "working relationship", that will allow the devs and you to communicate, pool information etc etc. What you do now is just destroying whatever is left, I doubt the devs will give a toss of what you said and what you did when this is over, you will still be non-existent. And that'll be your fault.

I hope this is just not an excuse you use to "have fun", if you really want to help the game then try to understand how things works beyond the codes.
Quote from Phlos :No...only in your mind.

You hacked into his mind?!!! OMGZOR UR L33T!
I know
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
The name Phlos appears on a few French hacking forums too
Oh for the love of all that is holy at least stop pretending that all you ever wanted is to help. It's like robbing a bank and then saying you were just showing them security flaws.
I can understand why he did this, but it is definetly very childish and a fairly dumb move unless your only goal is to get some quick attention for yourself.
-
(patxi_mlg) DELETED by patxi_mlg
Phlos is on Y0URZ F0RUM H4CK1N TH3 \/BU11z

(got bored earlier today and looked through like 50 "caturday" pictures)
This thread is closed

What's with the announcement?
(280 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG