E30
'88-'89 320 Convertible, project car

KE70
'83 Corolla 1.3 (65hp RWD yo.)
320 its not mine but hope buy it soon
Attached images
111177-2.jpg
BMW is my 1. choice too
looking great i will tune my car into like this !
Quote from Matrixi :E30
'88-'89 320 Convertible, project car

If it's a project car, why is it so black?

What I want to say: if you want to have an original looking bmw convertible, DON'T make it black!
Quote from spookthehamster :Tolerable, but please tell me it's tuned properly, not just had a turbo whacked on. And for the love of God, don't fill it with audio equipment.

I love it when people make their car faster so it can still accelerate with all the sound junk in it
Quote from sgt.flippy :If it's a project car, why is it so black?

What I want to say: if you want to have an original looking bmw convertible, DON'T make it black!

IMHO, the hardtop E30 look the best in Alpinweiss (white) and convertibles look the best in black. Personal preference of course, I like my cabrio just fine in shiny BMW black.

The project part is really the front of the car. Going to replace the non-optic lights with the facelift optic headlights, going to replace my current rusty front panel with a new one, propably M-Tec II bumpers, new front fenders coming, new emblems, maybe a new roof, borla exhaust already ordered.. list goes on. Hoping to get it all done for the next summer. Oh, and those black tail-lights have already been replaced by original clear ones.

Already drove it a couple of times with the top down, there's no going back to 4 cylinders. Nothing in the world beats the beautiful soundtrack of an straight six engine with your roof down while slowly cruising in to the sunset. :lovies3d:

Quote from spookthehamster :Tolerable, but please tell me it's tuned properly, not just had a turbo whacked on. And for the love of God, don't fill it with audio equipment.

no it has a turbo as standard, (punto GT 1.4 turbo) no audio shite apart from 2 6x9's in the back parcel shelf..

power we are looking at 180bhp per tonne
No Dodge Viper love here.
im 13 but my mum has a brand new mazda mx-5 (fun in the wet ) and my dad has a jeep cherokee
I'm 13 and my mom drives a Mercedes Benz C240 converted to a Brabus now . And my uncle owns a Porshe 911 which is a stupid buy I would have bought a Ferrari F430 .
Quote from the_angry_angel :2003, Peugeot 2.0 LX HDI

It may not be the fastest car or one with exceptional handling, but its certainly a pretty good motorway cruiser and it came with a lot of toys that are nice (automatic windscreen wipers are ace! I couldn't live without them now!)

My mum drives the excact model, but on an X plate.

Brilliant cars
Mmm, yes indeed! Think i'm getting a Brilliant Blue SE, but may be having the concept car SE Sport, which would be nice. I don't care, i'll have either!
Quote from matt_green84 :Fixed.

Nice car, I love the look of volvo's, nice and chunky, mean looks.
You selling it? Or are you buying the new one as a second car? (Think second option, going from station wagon to compact...)
Alas, neither of them will be mine. I work for Volvo as a sales exec, so i get one as a company car. Both crackin motors though.

However, i have just talked my boss into giving me a car! Woo!

So, i'm now the proud owner of a spanking little Volvo 240 GL Estate, on an F Plate, which by my reckoning makes it a 1986 model.

And i'm going to strip it out completely, weld the diff up, chop the suspension, and drift it! Wahey!
My first car. Pug 306 1.4 LX.
Attached images
IMG_1128800.jpg
IMG_1125800.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG