The online racing simulator
Quote from lucaf :Even the most overheated clutch gets cooled/repaired by itself if you have just patience to wait. If you do that waiting in the pitslot, you can imagine how your pitcrew works on it Big grin. Instead what is sure, that pitstop won't repair your engine damage.

Yes! But because the nature of this kind of racing format, waiting for cooling down might cost a fortune Big grin

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROUND 0 ANNOUNCED! ( NOTICE: TEST ROUND! AND ONLY ANNOUNCED IN HERE AND ON SERVER! )

So, the testing area will be set on here. Layout, as usually is also attached! I still need to learn to use better text colors! Big grin

Attached images
MTDZXFOS2R0.jpg
Attached files
WE1X_MTDZX_Rally-DX Ovalish.lyt - 15.2 KB - 489 views
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I still need to learn to use better text colors!

And also you need to learn to add start time. Razz
(In case it's really added - then it's just text color problem)
Quote from Eclipsed :And also you need to learn to add start time. Razz
(In case it's really added - then it's just text color problem)

It is stated as always 18.00 UTC.
track and cars are now locked at server. See you soon!
In server it says No to mandatory pit stop, and in here the pic says Yes.. Uhmm
Is there a mandatory pit stop? Big grin
Quote from jh89 :In server it says No to mandatory pit stop, and in here the pic says Yes.. Uhmm
Is there a mandatory pit stop? Big grin

Yes there is, seems I have forgot to edit there
About Season 2, Round 1 will not start in this week and is unsure in when exactly it starts. Reason is very simple: being busy and critical fixes aren't that easy to do.

There is a flaw about getting spectated by idle, counter might start after pitstop and won't go off till it is zero and force spectates. There is fix coming in somepoint, once everyone has time.

Sorry about this, but stay tuned! Please patience!

EDIT: Seems like the flaw is much more critical, so indeed it will get postponed
Any news here? Frown
Impossible times... But not forgotten.

What I mean as impossible is that it could be run partially, but there is simply critical problem: time. Now that problem has with me as well. UGH... And have to live my life... Stupid 24 hours in a day... 32 hours would do fine... ÖKJNSDF
Been there also, the worst is that i don't even have a job, find the mistake...
Also, Bose321 havent probably even started to fix mentioned errors. So in first, ask him to do something about.

But as mentioned, not forgotten!!!
patiently waiting Smile
Sad to see the event cancelled Frown (for i while now) is there a possibility to see server online someday? Smile One of the best races i've driven in this server and even greater layouts Wink
Server won't be anymore available, because as I have mentioned reasons.
But who knows... maybe someday I get new partner to continue...
Awww, sad to read that, i was having a lot of hopes in this series as it's only the 2nd thing i'm participating in lfs this year after the French League :/
Just a slight tap about this... I have recently searched a new partner/partners to make this league once again alive. Inspired from discussions generally about leagues/series.

There have been some positive results, but way too far away from that point, where everything would be ready to start this thing up. However, I did expect it, as everyone has real life and some may have issues with work, lifestyle, family or other interests. In that case there is no guarantee if there is ever chance to make it up. Same goes for me and it is understandable.

I can get servers back very easily, but it is useless to keep them alive, if no progress happens on certain aspects.

So, I am looking a someone who has great motive and has everyday accessibility to make something useful and sees things similarly like I do.

Of course, if I would really have some free time, I might get something basics running up, but due work life I have and some other interests as well, it's beyond possible. Most likely I am looking for additional administrators/moderators/insim coder to both server and website ( as additionally but not mandatory ) and I could do rest of stuff with ease.
Nice to hear that this server has a chance to become back alive Smile waiting for good news Wink
Same here!
"I thought I heard a server being opened again... my bad, I'll just reverse back to garage" Wink Just kidding Big grin I made this fun UFR_endo setup for all of you to download Thumbs up (check the gif)
Attached images
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
Ain't gonna happen... No one took serious interest enough.

MTDZX- Flat Out! Series! Season 2 ( CANCELLED! )
(346 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG