The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Ripley :Hi Daniel.
I've d'loaded Test Patch 0.6K3 and Lazy stopped doing its magic.
Are you going to address this, or are you waiting for the definitive new version?

Update is up that support 0.6K3! Wink

Some other changes:
Quote :LFSW->Users menu - display country and licence for players
Radar - remove "mark my car", viewed car is now always green
FIX: start LFS with LFSLazy - it didn't work if LFS.exe had spaces
Shell Notification - if LFS and LFSLazy are minimized and there are pending messages icon will change
GetStats - if user has drags driven make it at least S1 licenced
Database - when sorting by stats put users with hidden stats in the end of list

Hey Daniel, I updated lfs lazy to Version 56, but, when I try to open it, it opens multiple times (3 times to be exact), but doesn't even open, and it just keeps "loading" forever, until I reboot my PC. Also this happens with latest test versions of LFS, but only with LFS, everything else runs perfeclty. I already tried re-installing but it keeps happening the same. I discard the possibility of having a virus tho.
Never heard of problem like this. Do you first start LFS and let it autostart LFSLazy? Or maybe you first start LFSLazy and when it asks you to start LFS you click Yes? If you are doing first I'd guess each of your LFS instance start separate LFSLazy. Did it only start occuring after updating to latrst version? I doubt it could be due to LFSLazy there werent any crucial changes.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Never heard of problem like this. Do you first start LFS and let it autostart LFSLazy? Or maybe you first start LFSLazy and when it asks you to start LFS you click Yes? If you are doing first I'd guess each of your LFS instance start separate LFSLazy. Did it only start occuring after updating to latrst version? I doubt it could be due to LFSLazy there werent any crucial changes.

What I do since I have LFS Lazy, I first start LFS from a shortcut with the /insim=29999 added and then, Manually start LFS Lazy by clicking the exe.
It doesn't even open at all, there's just 3 lfslazy procceses on the Task Manager. Already tried to kill it from the Command Prompt, but only one is killed, and the other two just stays there in the TM. And yes, it is the first time this happens with LFSlazy, with today's update.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Update is up that support 0.6K3! Wink

Some other changes:

FIX: start LFS with LFSLazy - it didn't work if LFS.exe had spaces

I've never used LFSLazy, but just a wild guess.

He may have "LFS.exe", "LFS K2.exe" and "LFS K3.exe". Combining this with your latest update could lead to opening another LFS instance?
I cannot reproduce nothing like that as well as some other people I asked.
Some things to try:
-redownload LFSLazy from OP and replace it with yours
-move your LFSLazy folder elsewhere in case some of your LFSLazy files got bugged

Quote from Whiskey :I've never used LFSLazy, but just a wild guess.

He may have "LFS.exe", "LFS K2.exe" and "LFS K3.exe". Combining this with your latest update could lead to opening another LFS instance?

That change relate to when your start LFSLazy and LFS isn't running.
Having multiple .exe's in LFS directory doesn't affect this feature, as LFSLazy remembers only latest one used.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I cannot reproduce nothing like that as well as some other people I asked.
Some things to try:
-redownload LFSLazy from OP and replace it with yours
-move your LFSLazy folder elsewhere in case some of your LFSLazy files got bugged

That change relate to when your start LFSLazy and LFS isn't running.
Having multiple .exe's in LFS directory doesn't affect this feature, as LFSLazy remembers only latest one used.

Already tried both of those tips to try, but nothing changes.
Also, it seems that for some reason, there is a LFSLazy.exe.update.exe in LFS folder, the update went fine, from downloading to install, it never stopped nor I killed the process, and since there, it doesn't start.
If I run that .exe, it loads some seconds and then there's an Error:

"Update Error
Can't write LFSLazy.exe"

Regarding of Whiskey's reply, no, I don't have any extra .exe.
This problem began from 0.6J5 test version, and it only happens with test versions. But, since I was confused if files from LFS were from the official versions and not test versions, I installed a new fresh copy of LFS last week. Update 55 (31/12/15) runs perfectly, even with the "frankestein" LFS I had.

The only thing I wonder is if you have some tipe of Archive folder, with older versions of LFSLazy, or if you or someone upload LFSlazy.exe updated to version 55 (31/12/15) so I can have a "backup" exe and wait for a new version and see if this persist.-
Having LFSLazy.exe.update.exe in your LFSLazy folder wouldn't suggest that your update went fine. First thing that LFSLazy does on start is delete update.exe, that means it doesnt even trully start (trying running it as an admin).

Anyway here is version 55:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmzvclq2105ijco/LFSLazy%20v55.exe?dl=0

Just to verify, which LFS version are you using?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Having LFSLazy.exe.update.exe in your LFSLazy folder wouldn't suggest that your update went fine. First thing that LFSLazy does on start is delete update.exe, that means it doesnt even trully start (trying running it as an admin).

Anyway here is version 55:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmzvclq2105ijco/LFSLazy%20v55.exe?dl=0

Just to verify, which LFS version are you using?

I'm using version 0.6K.
Running as an admin doesn't fix it.

But in the mean time, i'll stick to the updt 55 and looking forward for a new version and see if the prob persists. I'm starting to think that I will stick to official versions only, mostly to avoid this problem/issue, until 0.7 and so on gets released. It seems like my lfs doesn't like test versions Shrug
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :What I do since I have LFS Lazy, I first start LFS from a shortcut with the /insim=29999 added and then, Manually start LFS Lazy by clicking the exe...

If you put these lines in "your_path_to\LFS\data\script\autoexec.lfs"

Quote :/insim=29999
/exec your_path_to\LFSLazy.exe

then you only have to launch LFS.
One suggestion:
The list of racers near you, at the bottom left, the time difference to those in front of you is red and to those behind you is green. Could there be an option to set:
- reduced gap to those in front of you to be green, increased gap to those in front of you in red
- increased gap to those behind you to be green, reduced gap to those behind you to be in red?
I think I had something similar before. Issue was when there were two cars with similar speed, then colors would constantly switch between green/red. I have on my to-do list to rework Position List, when I find some time it will definitelly be improved.
Tnx! Smile

It would be nice to have that in order to know immediately who's doing better laps than you, regardless if they are in front or behind.
Update for K5 please. Shrug

Thanks
BTW, if you fek yourself by forgetting to backup previous K and get stuck on newest version without Lazy support - there is a little trick you can use to get older K.

Simply click on official download link of the current K
http://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6K_TO_6K5.exe
cancel the DL and change K5 to K4 Smile
Hi Daniel, dunno if it's a good idea but, i would like to see my ping shown directly in game without pressing N , can you maybe add it to Lazy?

Great job btw, started using Lazy these days and i find it really useful! Big grin
Hello Daniel, i have a question for you. How LFSLazy send buttons when the player in on server ?
Quote from Artenese91 :Hi Daniel, dunno if it's a good idea but, i would like to see my ping shown directly in game without pressing N , can you maybe add it to Lazy?

Great job btw, started using Lazy these days and i find it really useful! Big grin

Sorry, but ping is not available in InSim, so as of now I don't have such an intentions.

Quote from ab12 :Hello Daniel, i have a question for you. How LFSLazy send buttons when the player in on server ?

Do you mean InSim buttons? Of course using InSim Big grin
You have to set LOCAL when connecting to InSim.
This is off-topic for this thread, for further contact me on PM.
Thanks for the update (for k5)

Is it possible that you disable the TV mode by mistake? Because I don't see your qualy nor race list while tv mode is active. Does the TV mode still work in your environment?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Do you mean InSim buttons? Of course using InSim Big grin
You have to set LOCAL when connecting to InSim.
This is off-topic for this thread, for further contact me on PM.

Ok i will send you a PM Smile
Quote from Pasci :Thanks for the update (for k5)

Is it possible that you disable the TV mode by mistake? Because I don't see your qualy nor race list while tv mode is active. Does the TV mode still work in your environment?

Everything is ok - sorry
Perhaps you have time to support latest test patch 0.6k7?

Thanks
updated Big grin
Hey Daniel, I noted recently that when using a custom dashboard and not the default one, I noted that the light icon doesn't show up when you flash the front lights (not the 3 key, I'm talking about the bindable light command under Controls tab).
Is it a bug?. Or is it something else? Just wondering.
I mean, it doesn't annoy me at all, but yet is a very small detail and no major concern should be put to it tho.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG