The online racing simulator
I didn't like it that much, + it needs LOD's or some optimization, very poor performance, you need more then 100fps in reserve to run this stage and never get below 60fps
I like 'Krajiska zmija hillclimb' moreSmile only I wish it was longer

Thx for the skin pack #R3DMANThumbs up
love the Nick Mason's #10R

Managed to garb the WR, I bet it won't last long
Thanks R3DMAN, I love the F1! Will now enjoy your skin pack!
Thanks also kars19 for the heads-up on Joux Plane. Fantastic stage.
Quote from kars19 :I didn't like it that much

You didn't like this that much? Smile You kidding me, it's RBR 2 Smile

Thruxton out for AC - Scratch Made
Hi All,

Yep I am still alive, and do check back here once in a while, but just been involved with certain things with AC at the moment. Noticed it wasn't shared, so thought I would share it. Thruxton has been released, and I was heavily involved in that release, really proud of it. Just like the old times in LFS, I produced the release video.

As you can see, I have had a major upgrade since my LFS movie days, but see what you think. Hopefully you won't be to harsh on me LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8uC-u1jLNw

Regards

Fordie
good vid, wrong song.
Did another 'vs reality' video, love this track, and the guy did an amazing job, crazy how every tree and detail is in the right place..

Yep, that's a good representation, indeed. Although, I wish for more track designers to use more of the "dry grass" textures like the Aussie guys did. Nothing wrong with the green spring-time colors, but it seems over-represented in all tracks at the moment. Some more rough, brown and gray environments would add a bit of immersion Wink
I agree, was also hoping that Kunos would bring the autumn Nordschleife, love how it looks without the green overdose..
Racing Real life PRO licensed GT3 driver in AC.
Good fun.

Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe.
Grobnik 2.5 is amazing

nice looking PP filters there Boris, would you mind sharing everything i need to get mine looking like that?
Sure thing, it's from andrea_gi from AC forums, i've put them all in a single pack since he didn't actually aranged them properly.

Just unpack in AC root folder (and backup if you want).

I reccomend Humid and Humid blue weather (on the video it's Humid Blue) and 14:00 hours, works good on all tracks. And PP filter Nat 3 Real 3G2 F10 is awesome
Attached files
andrea pack no sweet fx.rar - 30 KB - 194 views
what happens if i want to keep sweet fx?
Quote from Flotch :...
One thing that keeps me wondering :
Quote from blog (Lambo annoucement) :...about fifty additional cars officially licensed will be included in Assetto Corsa during 2015...

This makes almost 1 car per week as an objective (since the begining of the year)... Were they very optimists ? Will we get many cars at once (except for the dream pack dlc, I do not know if it was the case before) ?
Just wondering ... ^^

I quote myself ...
30 weeks left 'til the end of the year, 10 cars released in the DLC in March ... Looks like time for some releases Tongue

One thing I saw by lurking around under google :
http://www.virtualr.net/assetto-corsa-version-1-0-content-list
In this list appears a "Content to be patched in" section, where we can see that Zandvoort would be planned, aswell as some other nice things. By insisting a little, I found this :
http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331718396849/italy-s-gran-turismo-meet-assetto-corsa
Telling that there will be a "Bonus Pack" free including 5 cars + Zandvoort in a couple of monthes (interview is one month old), and the Dream Pack 2 that will include Lambo + Audi + Surprise + Circuit of Catalunya
Quote :I know for example that we have problems with high downforce load sensitivity on the tyres. It happens on very high speed turns. We know how to solve it and we working on it to make a proper fix that goes even further than a simple adjustment. It needs a complete remake of all the tyres of all the cars and it won't happen in a day.
I know we have issues with the SAT forces, we're looking on it.
I have a physics improvements list that is so big, Stefano was about to kill me, but he knows it too and he loves to work on such stuff, much more than AI and Multi. I'm pretty sure that's the same identical situation on other sim devs out there. On the other hand, I'm very proud of many unique features that we have already implemented in our sim, as I'm sure other devs feel the same for their own sim.(c)Aris

Those things in bold are more important for me then any bonus pack or DLC
agree, even if 4WD supercars are something very high in my wishes to see in AC Big grin
Quote from kars19 :
Quote :I know for example that we have problems with high downforce load sensitivity on the tyres. It happens on very high speed turns. We know how to solve it and we working on it to make a proper fix that goes even further than a simple adjustment. It needs a complete remake of all the tyres of all the cars and it won't happen in a day.
I know we have issues with the SAT forces, we're looking on it.
I have a physics improvements list that is so big, Stefano was about to kill me, but he knows it too and he loves to work on such stuff, much more than AI and Multi. I'm pretty sure that's the same identical situation on other sim devs out there. On the other hand, I'm very proud of many unique features that we have already implemented in our sim, as I'm sure other devs feel the same for their own sim.(c)Aris

Those things in bold are more important for me then any bonus pack or DLC

When was this said? Proper stuff.
Quote :I have a physics improvements list that is so big, Stefano was about to kill me, but he knows it too and he loves to work on such stuff, much more than AI and Multi

Well, theres the answer to sorting out the issues with multiplayer, only after the "long time" it takes to fix the physics..........great Big Eye
They just admit they hate doing the AI and multi, and love to work on physics.. what's wrong with that.
That it shows why the netcode is still in netkar level and the AI was a waste of time. Smile
Hate doing AI might be acceptable, but hating doing multi? So we're in for a hotlapping sim?
Yup. I'm not seeing proper league racing in AC before....ever.
Well,this is what kills my interest for AC. It just sleeps unupdated on my HDD for months already.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG