The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Add that indicator turns off automaticly when turning?
Daniel, what about adding a sound for the "shift up"? Big grin
Ye shift down pls too
Quote from Kanade :Daniel, what about adding a sound for the "shift up"? Big grin

Out of curiosity, is there a connection with (egSmile buzzer on Mazda rotary engines?

Quote from Adrian2k :Add that indicator turns off automaticly when turning?

And hazard lights:
(not a big miss though, also maybe or maybe not..Big grin)

@Kanade: Nice Toy'. This one was on my list, don't worry and go on, I'll fall back on VW "Digifiz".
@Vortech Maybe, maybe not, who knows?

Daniel, if you got time for a stupid request, could you make a chime that rings when you reach a certain speed (defined in LFSLazy options) like the old Toyota's?

And by the way, this is my latest gauges:
Spoiler - click to reveal
Hello guys . . Can anyone explain me what is pubstats Key on LFS Lazy ?
Go to LFSWorld -> My LFSW Settings -> Pubstat Access tab.
Ident-Key is the thing you are looking for Wink
Thx (:
Quote from Adrian2k :Add that indicator turns off automaticly when turning?

I thought about this one before, but you know what I don't quite like that in real cars Big grin
Like when I do slight correction midturn or staying in traffic and moving my car to one side to let someone pass... and my indicator goes off :/ I prefer to turn them off manually myself.
Quote from Kanade :Daniel, what about adding a sound for the "shift up"? Big grin

At first I thought you want a sound when shifting gears (3->4, ...), but when saw you other post I think that refers to rpm. At which rpm it should start? Is it fine to use rpm when RPM gadget become red?
Also I really don't know which sound should I use there, do you have anything specific or should I make them costumizable by user (like you can do with turn indicators/handbrake)?
Quote from Kanade :
Daniel, if you got time for a stupid request, could you make a chime that rings when you reach a certain speed (defined in LFSLazy options) like the old Toyota's?

And by the way, this is my latest gauges:

Like previous request, that is possible however I'm quite unsure about some stuff and there is already too much options which confuses people.
BTW, nice gauges Wink
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :At which rpm it should start? Is it fine to use rpm when RPM gadget become red?
Also I really don't know which sound should I use there, do you have anything specific or should I make them costumizable by user (like you can do with turn indicators/handbrake)?

The optimum is both, but in my opinion the customisable is best. I think just a continuous "beep" is good (with the possibility of editing it like indicators).

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Like previous request, that is possible however I'm quite unsure about some stuff and there is already too much options which confuses people.

Don't worry for that, to be honest it was more a fun request, a bit in reference to Initial D.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :BTW, nice gauges

Thank you
-
(sergey29) DELETED by sergey29 : Problem solved
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
I thought about this one before, but you know what I don't quite like that in real cars Big grin
Like when I do slight correction midturn or staying in traffic and moving my car to one side to let someone pass... and my indicator goes off :/ I prefer to turn them off manually myself.

You can maybe make that when the wheel have passed lets say, an angle of 30 degrees, and then turn it back will turn it off? You can always add a button that disable the thing
Hey guys! I've just been having a problem whenever I run LFS Lazy, and only when I start LFS Lazy.

Here is the info that pops up when it stops responding:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LFS.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 54266fcf
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.2.9200.16578
Fault Module Timestamp: 515fac6e
Exception Code: c000041d
Exception Offset: 0008f2cf
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: abcc
Additional Information 2: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9
Additional Information 3: abcc
Additional Information 4: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9
Ufff, what if you turn off Dashboard and Radar?
Quote from Naruto06 :Hey [...]
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: LFS.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 54266fcf
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.2.9200.16578
Fault Module Timestamp: 515fac6e
Exception Code: c000041d
Exception Offset: 0008f2cf
OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48 = w8
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: abcc
Additional Information 2: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9
Additional Information 3: abcc
Additional Information 4: abcc8f7853b48d9807d6d51eb1fa5df9

Hi (it's been awhile, eh?). Big grin

so...

-Win8 x64.

-Nvidia Gpu?

It may not be relevant...anyway, some time ago a friend of mine got similar issue (not LFS related but faulty ntdll.dll Win8-64 & nvidia GPU).

Turned out to be some f*****-up NV driver's update; Try a fresh install instead of updating previous version.

Hope it help.

e: for those who would like to ask, yes it's slow but I did not gave up...(!)
For those ho have THE PubStats Key PROBLEM. You need to get your pubstats key from lfsw website BUT DO NOT COPY IT. I found out that typing the key manually will work! It worked for me!

PS: I LIKE THE GAUGES MOD AND I WANT TO MAKE ONE MYSELF BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE THEM? ANY HELP?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Ufff, what if you turn off Dashboard and Radar?

It doesn't seam to crash when I have those two disabled, and as vortech said, Win8 x64 Nvidia GPu, but it does the same thing even after a fresh driver install...
Quote from bazhee :
PS: I LIKE THE GAUGES MOD AND I WANT TO MAKE ONE MYSELF BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONFIGURE THEM? ANY HELP?

Making new dashes should be quite easy. Using "/o dash" you enter Dashboard Editor in which you can move objects around and configure behaviour of each object. In Gauges folder you can find installed dashes and modify textures in there.
Quote from Naruto06 :
It doesn't seam to crash when I have those two disabled, and as vortech said, Win8 x64 Nvidia GPu, but it does the same thing even after a fresh driver install...

Could you please try one more thing? Enable just Radar and see if it crashes, afterwards just Dashboard and see if it crashes. Or does it crash regardless in both cases? I'm trying to figure out in which part of code does it crashes, this should give me the idea where to look at.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from Naruto06 :

Could you please try one more thing? Enable just Radar and see if it crashes, afterwards just Dashboard and see if it crashes. Or does it crash regardless in both cases? I'm trying to figure out in which part of code does it crashes, this should give me the idea where to look at.

Alright...so my method is 10 starts each, 5 of which when the option is already enabled at launch, and 5 when it is enabled after LFS launches. I will be going into a SP race each time.
Neither: No crashes.
Dashboard Only: Crashes most of the time on startup and when enabling it, but sometimes does work.
Radar Only: Crashes most of the time on startup and when enabling it, but it does sometimes work.
Both On: Crashes most of the time on startup and when enabling it, but sometimes works.

Sorry if know this isn't very useful, but if you want to know what happened on each specific launch then go HERE (google doc)
Thanks for detailed report Thumbs up
Random crashes are hardest to debug, especially the ones that I cannot reproduce on my PC. :/
I will try to go through code to see if there is any unhandled stuff left and in case I find something send you a build for testing Smile
Progress report Wink

TV mode
Lately I've been working on long requested TV mode, which should help in streams or if you just want something new. For now it consists of position list which is updated on each split, it shows positions and difference. Another cool thing about this mode are flags as you can see in preview below. Still unsure whether to include it to next build as its not finished and it requires you to install flags.
PREVIEW

Last time connected to server and times connected now logged
Previously only time spent on server was logged (Time online, new version will also log last time you've been on server (Last online) and how many times you've connected to each server (Times connected).
Hope the names I've choose for each are fine.?

Encounters list - flags
Now in encounters list you can see tiny flags by country name.
Attached images
1dJL129.png
Untitled.png
These are some great addons! And the TV mode info looks better than in many real TV streams Big grin
Great work!
Put "Connects" for the far right column Smile
Quote from R@fiXII :These are some great addons! And the TV mode info looks better than in many real TV streams Big grin

Thanks! Still there is a lot to do on TV mode. I plan to do on-screen gauge similar to F1, some live info, ...
Quote from Nilex :Put "Connects" for the far right column Smile

Done Smile
Nilex nice avatar pic
Submitted a new build : 27

For now I left TV mode disabled.

Changes:
Radar is much smoother (graphics wise)
included dashes - BF1, FO8 (vitaly_m); XRR, UFR (Flame CZE); new FXO, XRG (1303s_vortech)
Dashboard - turbo min value wasn't saved
Fuel warning - in practice and qualy (if server is not cruise) it will warn you if you cannot complete 2 laps with selected fuel level
Last time on server and Connects are now logged and shown in server lists
/o ver - version of program
New gadget - track name
New message (optionable) - saved PB (split predictor)
Encounters - Flags by country names

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG