The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Waiting for the proper next-gen version when it comes out for PC.

Like sinbad said, you'll probably need quite a good PC to have significant visual improvements over the xbone/ps4 versions. It looks very nice already on the "shitty" consoles...

Have fun waiting for the end of january... :P

PS: PC MASTER RACE! Fuck yeah!
Good thing I already have a good PC then.
xbone/ps4 screenshot trickery, pc will look better than that whilst playing at an even higher res/quality
I'm wondering what the system requirements will be for the next-gen version.
Quote from DejaVu :xbone/ps4 screenshot trickery, pc will look better than that whilst playing at an even higher res/quality

Well, the screenshots are like 320x240
most importantly first person will actually be useable on pc
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Shotglass :most importantly first person will actually be useable on pc

I'm playing the campaign from the start in FPV (without aim assist), just done the 2nd lester mission with Michael, no problems so far, actually enjoying it more than ever. Have fun playing the waiting game.

PS: Input lag in GTA is aparently down to the engine they use and the animations of the character models. Only now in FPV it shows more than ever. I don't think that will be any different on PC. First person view feels very different than any other game i've played so far in FPV. Nothing you won't get used to after half an hour of playing tho... FPV is a complete game changer in GTA and Rockstar did an amazing job with it.
Quote from Wenom :Yes with a massive mouse lag, you probably need hardware from year 2019 to play it with decent settings considering how "well" gta iv was optimized.

wat
Quote from Wenom :Yes with a massive mouse lag, you probably need hardware from year 2019 to play it with decent settings considering how "well" gta iv was optimized.

Have you played Max Payne 3? It's a much more recent example of Rockstar porting stuff to PCs than GTA IV, which is 6 years old at this point.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
GTA is as open as open world can be now and MP3 is a corridor. It isn't very fair to compare them.
Couldn't wait anymore and bought a copy via Nuuvem for €28,86. Preloading at a stable 22mb/s right now. I hope the release goes smoothly!
Awesome pics... are those made with max settings?
No they're not. Smile
Im close but it could be bumped alittle more even.
You guys posting awesome pictures of the game, while I'm still waiting for the torrent to download as I cannot afford this game for now... + I need to test it so I know if it will run on my laptop
Having played on all "genereations" - PS3, PS4 and PC - I have to say, that ATM the PS4 is the best place to play it online... On PC, players communicate much less and do ragequit more often during heists, resetting the progress of the rest of the team.
Now that might get better, as the PC crowd in general has less experience with GTA:O, but still, right now it's very frustrating to play online.
Is there an LFS crew or something? We could do some heists online.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :{beautiful pictures}

What graphics card are you running?

I've got a GTX 570 (old I know) and it doesn't look anything like that - it looks like San Andreas!
Quote from Jakg :
Quote from Mr_Lonely :{beautiful pictures}

What graphics card are you running?

I've got a GTX 570 (old I know) and it doesn't look anything like that - it looks like San Andreas!

Im using GTX760 2GB.

So Im not running on max either. Having textures on "Normal" and some other fancy stuff turned off. :/
On a sideonte, my RSC username is coleusrattus, so hit me up if you guys want to play together!
help where is car blistac compact old on gta online? help!

i need get it! Frown

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG