The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :I change the password line and all that. But nothing happens. in the CMD, it says the PB.txt and the driftPB.txt files does not exist yet.

On LFS, it says first line admin password does not match, ive matched them up. 2nd line it says packet recieved before ISI packet.

Did you close CMD and run NETStartDefault.bat again after modifying lfslapper.cfg ?
In Order.

1. I open LFS. I do the message thing online in my server..
2. I open NETStartDefault.bat
3. I edit the password line on the text file. I close the text and the bat file.
4. I open NETStartDefault.bat again.

And nothing happens..
v3.3
Quote :
+-------------------------+
|Changes from v3.2 to v3.3|
+-------------------------+

1.rcm_ply messages are also automatically deleted.

2.New flooding options (see default script for example).

3.New action that activates when player enters pits (by pits option or SHIFT+S shortcut).

4.New action that activates when player leaves race (spectates or disconnects).

5.Global variables that can be used in all actions: {ShortTime}, {LongTime}, {ShortDate}, {LongDate}, {ShortTrackName}

6.Reserved symbols can be also used in actions: ':','|' and '@'.

7.Action for repeatable drive-through penalties. (only works in English language server)

8.Action for repeatable stop-go penalties. (only works in English language server)

I did not implement Action on reset option. Reasons are:
1. It is very difficult to do it well with current InSim information.
2. In next incompatible LFS patch, there will be option to disable resets (well, that is what Scawen said in Patch thread).

Some new changes (7-8) can be problematic also, because conditions are detected by analyzing LFS (language specific) messages, which contain only colorless nickname.
Thanks! Those features will come in useful
sorry to be a pain, but how can i setup lfslapper to count drift scores?
Quote from Xaid0n :sorry to be a pain, but how can i setup lfslapper to count drift scores?

Drift scoring is already set up in default script (LFSLapper.cfg in cfg directory). You just have to start it. Read some posts back in this thread (or some another thread that you posted in). If you still have problems contact me on MSN.
i'm stupid.
i start lfslapper, and then get this is a "prompt?" window:
c:\documents & settings\...lfslapper\lfslapper>mcs .src/*.cs -out./bin/lfslapper.exe
mcs is not beeing recognised as a intern or extern (dunno how to translate= opdracht), program or batchfile

c:\docs & settings\.....................\lfslapper\lfslapper>pause
press any key to continiue...

any help? this would be great to use on my server
Quote from kiss me :
i start lfslapper, and then get this is a "prompt?" window:
c:\documents & settings\...lfslapper\lfslapper>mcs .src/*.cs -out./bin/lfslapper.exe
mcs is not beeing recognised as a intern or extern (dunno how to translate= opdracht), program or batchfile

Ehm, you started Quick&Dirty build batch file for mono compiler instead of actual program, which resides in bin directory .

Quote from FrankeDollar :
2 days vorking and now http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?i...slapperpc8.jpg
what i must do ?

Are you sure, you ran it from same computer as LFS server ? It won't work remotely (at least not without problems).
Quote :Are you sure, you ran it from same computer as LFS server ? It won't work remotely (at least not without problems).

Are you sure, you ran it from same computer as LFS server ? It won't work remotely (at least not without problems).[/quote]
same computer but now its ok it work againe before i star that was work whit lapper and netstartdeafult maybe im noob but its work againe
does it matter where you put it and what is an alternet than cmd cause when i unpause it, it goes away Would be great with a manual
Bump Hello!! <00>
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :does it matter where you put it and what is an alternet than cmd cause when i unpause it, it goes away Would be great with a manual

well the manual woulndt help because i did say NOT to unpause it, but you must of forgotten to read that bit...
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :does it matter where you put it and what is an alternet than cmd cause when i unpause it, it goes away Would be great with a manual

It doesn't matter where you put it, and there is a manual (doc/readme.txt).
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof :It doesn't matter where you put it, and there is a manual (doc/readme.txt).

That readme is really hard for a n00b like me to understand... is there a way to simplify this:
1.Copy sample script (LFSLapper.cfg) from cfg directory to bin directory.

2.Open it with text editor (like notepad) and modify it to suit your purposes.

3.Run LFSLapper.exe from command line, providing script file name as argument:
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :That readme is really hard for a n00b like me to understand... is there a way to simplify this:
1.Copy sample script (LFSLapper.cfg) from cfg directory to bin directory.

2.Open it with text editor (like notepad) and modify it to suit your purposes.

3.Run LFSLapper.exe from command line, providing script file name as argument:

Well you can just drag lfslapper.cfg and drop it onto lfslapper.exe

OR

right-click on lfslapper.cfg and open with... , then browse for lfslapper.exe, ok.

Still in any case you will have to change admin password in lfslapper.cfg unless you use Pass on your server...
this is what happens...

i open cfg
i left click, open with, lfslapper
cmd window opens then closes really quick, is there a way to record this wit fraps registerd?
Yesterday I guess I was racing on a server which has LFS-Lapper installed...
but I can't remember which it was illepall

What about a list of which server has it already installed ???

This would be a great advertisment for the server I think
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :this is what happens...

i open cfg
i left click, open with, lfslapper
cmd window opens then closes really quick, is there a way to record this wit fraps registerd?

Forgot to type /insim 29999 in chat window before doing that ?
I it working, but is there a way to edit what comes up like xxxxx has lost control to xxxxxx is crazy and lost control?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :I it working, but is there a way to edit what comes up like xxxxx has lost control to xxxxxx is crazy and lost control?

Of course. Open LFSLapper.cfg (with notepad or another text editor) and search for line:

AngleVelocityAction = /msg ^1Danger! ^8{Nickname} ^2lost control!

and change it to:

AngleVelocityAction = /msg ^8{Nickname} ^2 is crazy and lost control!

You have to restart LFSLapper after modifying this file...
awesome, thanks
when i edit i have to save it and i have to overwrite but it says read only :/ what do i do
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :when i edit i have to save it and i have to overwrite but it says read only :/ what do i do

Hmm, it's possible that it is read-only file. Right click on LFSLapper.cfg and choose Properties, uncheck Read-only , click OK.
one more question: when I left LFSLapper running without editing it, do I have to make it read only after I save it before I run it in command prompt? and this gave me an error: parameter something something...

OnIdleAction2 =
/spectate {Nickname}|
/msg {Nickname}^3 spectated for non-activity!

what should I do?

Thanks in advanced

EDIT!! Problem solved, UF1000 doesnt go fast enough,,, :P

_____________________________ or _______________________________

I installed a fresh copy and when i put /insim 29999 in the chat box, thw first, please brake in time worked, but the drift counter didnt? Is it suppost to be port 0? ne clues... screenshot
Attached images
port 0.JPG

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG