The online racing simulator
Quote from undertaker00 :First round
Spain out
England out
Uruguay/Italy
Portugal also i guess..

damn

World Cup of underdogs. My guess is Germany has best chance at winning. And they're in the death group.
I dunno, here the Netherlands are seen as the favourite, and even France.
jfc, USA... that was pathetic.
Helluva goal from Jermaine.

what I want to know is, why the hell did we have so many numbers forward!?!?!?!?!
Portugal had 6 wingers lol
Great game between Portugal and USA. Ronaldo didn't seem in shape, but the US let their guard down just in the final seconds and squandered a great win away.

Advance into the elimination rounds still looks promising for the US, and it looks a little futile for Portugal. Ghana still has a slightly better shot, but their destiny is not in their hands. A Portugal - Ghana tie makes the US - Germany match for seeding only in the elimination round (unless Germany routs the US, which it could), but a Ghana win makes it all the more important as it could be for the US's survival. Germany only needs to not lose by a large margin (or not see Ghana win by a large margin) to advance.

The Ghana and Portugal match should be a quality one. US will likely fall to Germany, but it shouldn't be a blow-out.

Than again, nothing has been predictable about this World Cup
Quote from undertaker00 :you should also read some football rules
thats even not yellow card.

That would actually be at the discretion of the referee, but I don't think he saw it in the first place Dangerous play.
Ronaldo was advised by the RM doctors to stop playing because he can break his knee, obviously he is not in good shape.
Not USA's problem
You gotta admit he is a great player, risking his whole career just to help his national team despite poor performance this World Cup. Pity they had a bad fortune.

Tell me again, how it's all the media who pick on Suarez and he's really a nice guy but is just misunderstood....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

Tell me again, how it's all the media who pick on Suarez and he's really a nice guy but is just misunderstood....

Thats it for him on this WC.
Stunishing player, but like human he is totaly shit.
I'm sure they'll once again enforce a very harsh punishment of a short ban followed by pretending it never happened.
The football media are even worse. The guy is a psychotic child and they will forget all about this as soon he starts scoring again, because that's what is most important. In the mean time let's pretend like we can't believe he has done it again and act like somebody setting this sort of example should not be part of the game. "Won't someone please think of the children?".

He got a hat-trick finally
How ironic, Suarez's teeth got fouled, obviously!
Quote from undertaker00 :Thats it for him on this WC.
Stunishing player, but like human he is totaly shit.

Not that it should be any mitigation whatsoever. You can forgive burping the national anthem (or whatever Gazza did) if it is a great player, but this puts a third step over the line.

Time for Victim FC to get their Suarez shirts out again
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
I don't see how he does not get a big ban... Just dumb if he does not...

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG