The online racing simulator
Quote from Kristi : I rather much prefer tracks that are <1 minute

Kristi mate that is just soooo gay.
Quote from N I K I :Kristi mate that is just soooo gay.

Just because you're not willing to accept the fact that someone doesn't love the almighty Nordschleife.
Quote from Flame CZE :Just because you're not willing to accept the fact that someone doesn't agree with you.

Fixed. Also this could be the motto of LFSforums...
hold your bazookas, apparently if ur not in vires u have no sense for gay jokes
I can't disagree with that - since Joonas Koskinen Vires has enormously turned to another direction regards these jokes. Still, I'm not a pussy for loving sprint tracks, because they provide racing. That sounds ideal to me.
I'm with Fordman. Don't get the Ring, never have.
lol
a sta da ti pricam brate, dosada zavladala
Hi All,

I (we T7R) now have a dedicated server provided by MHS Server's. I am just doing some more testing/tweaking to the config file, and then I will open it up ( I mean provide you with the password )

Is there anywhere that says what car groups there is ?

Also just to confirm, does the pitbox problem still exist, i.e. if you have say 40 slots but only 24 pit boxes, some people crash out of the game?

Cheers

Fordie

PS - Yes I have downloaded the Ring
You don't even know what Ring is, that's a completely different matter :P
Quote from Boris Lozac :You don't even know what Ring is, that's a completely different matter :P

Yes I do.....it burns when I have a hot curry or its that thing around my finger than says....I have a boss ROFL

Fordie
So does anybody know the Car Groups in AC trying to finish setting up my new dedicated

Fordie
i agree with james may ... the world would be a better place had the allieds bombed the nürburgring
Is it just me who thinks the driving is too hard in AC, way harder than in reality? I've had around 30-50 laps around the ring, and never once come near crashing/spinning around. Mostly with Swift stage 2 from r4r, some normal swifts from rrc, 4 laps in a clio rs200 (6 more on coming thursday ), 4 laps in an old Audi A3t, 6 laps in a 93 m3. Driving with the same "safe" style in AC as I do irl, I can't seem to finish a lap without spinning around and crashing. Mostly around Schwedenkreuz, Fuchsröhre, and in the whole general area after the karussell. Just a bit careless with the lift off in a turn, or breaking while turning in at higher speed cause a spin. Sure you can feel the tendencies for this in reality too, but it seems just exaggerated in this game. Hard for the sake of "realism", because hard = realistic? You feel the cars wants to do this in LFS too, but it's possible to detect it and correct it, and it feels and responds in a much more realistic way.. I dunno.. Maybe it's just habit.
Quote from flonoen :Is it just me who thinks the driving is too hard in AC, way harder than in reality?

yes
It happens with every sim I think, there are many reasons, but in this case I think there is one more, which is the fact that this is a temporary Nords made by a random dude and the track quality sucks big time, you should be able to do better with the official laser scaned version.
Quote from flonoen :Is it just me who thinks the driving is too hard in AC, way harder than in reality?

No, you need to do some really stupid things in order to lose control while driving at 80% pace with standard street cars like Abarth 500, e30m3, e92m3, evora etc.
I have obtained a PDF file that is just brillient for anybody that is hosting a server. It is not my work, so I will take no credit for it, but it was a chap on AC forums Raijin.

I have also done a car list, easy to read so it's a simple cut and paste.

Hope this helps

Fordie
Attached files
AC_categories.pdf - 54.6 KB - 310 views
AC Car List.pdf - 90 KB - 227 views
AC is probably one of the easiest sims I've ever played. It's not hard for being hards sake. But all sims tend to be harder than reality because you have less feedback.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG